over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High calcium

Anyone ever had calcium come back high on a blood test?
Yea doc said my D3 was too high and leeching it from my bones but without an X-ray or bone sample I felt like he was guessing bc I supp cal/mag too.

Yea doc said my D3 was too high and leeching it from my bones but without an X-ray or bone sample I felt like he was guessing bc I supp cal/mag too.
I supplement with vitamin d. I guess I could try cutting that out. Any sides from the calcium being too high?

What were your vitamin d levels

I supplement with vitamin d. I guess I could try cutting that out. Any sides from the calcium being too high?
No I didn’t even know, I was taking daily D3 in combo with something else for fertility which I’m done with so I quit as my D levels are fine. Mind you I’ve never broken a bone and I’ve lived a very physical life so when he said it I noted it and just stopped taking it daily but still finished the bottle.

What did the Dr do for it?
How high are we talking? 1-2 points over range or much higher? This can make a big difference in helping understand where it may coming from.

Parathyroid and vitamin d (storage and active) would be other markers to check to help as well IMO.

Anyone ever had calcium come back high on a blood test?
^^^get your results checked out by your Doctor

"HYPER-calcemia" can indicate a few things ..some are serious

keep a cool head bc it's nothing now
..Doc should be able to give you some follow-up blood tests & narrow down the cause

BUT don't think you should "guess" at this one
..the body keeps very tight regulation of Calcium
..even if you have severe osteoporosis ..the serum will be the last place to show it bc it is a vital electrolyte ..in precisely regulated amounts
..& it only deviates from this under certain conditions
..high Calcium can be a cardiac risk too

I'm going tomorrow to pick my results up. Since they are so damn slow putting them on the patient portal. I want to say it was half a point high maybe 1 point high. I want to say mine was 10.5.

I'm going tomorrow to pick my results up. Since they are so damn slow putting them on the patient portal. I want to say it was half a point high maybe 1 point high. I want to say mine was 10.5.
Get your actual numbers and speak with your doctor. 10.5 would be the bottom range of mild hypercalcemia.

Could be as simple as not being hydrated enough with the correct mineral balance.

But know the full picture with the blood work before jumping to anything as others here have said.

i live on kefir bro, its a staple same with my clients. kills body odor too :) i ferment my own its cheaper and easier
You mean like armpit odor? I love kefir but I usually dodge it bc of the sugar. I’m not sure I woukd trust my own fermenting of dairy lol

You mean like armpit odor? I love kefir but I usually dodge it bc of the sugar. I’m not sure I woukd trust my own fermenting of dairy lol
make your own with plain kefir grains, avert sugar. I dont drink the storebought sweet bs. although the lifeaway strawberry and blueberry is fire. bro if you can brew you can make this shit its easy hmu for recipe lol

My wife loves kefir. Makes salads and all kinds of stuff with it. I have never tried it.

Anything over 10.4 is high. Mine was 11.1. Vitamin D was good b12 was super high but I take a shot everyday

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131