5iu grey top GH ed and 5mg cjc w/dac a week for 6 month
2.5iu am 2.5iu prebed and 2.5mg mon 2.5mg thus

Option 2
8iu grey top GH ed for 6 month
2iu am 2iu preworkout 2iu post 2iu prebed

Option 3
6iu grey top GH ed for 8 month
2iu am 2iu postworkout 2iu prebed

All 3 options come to about the same price for me. Which would yield the best results for someone in early 20s?

Never used GH before or CJC w/Dac did use the following peptide protocol

Hex 100mcg 1x/day
Ghrp2 100mcg 3x/day
Mod 100mcg 3x/day
went on it for 2.5 month

IGF1 LR3 40-60mcg dosing for 30 days while doing that peptide protocol

Was on gear as well and I blew up. Still have some left over for a similar run, maybe bit longer.

Last edited:
I would personally chose option 3 as I don't think you'll see a dramatic difference between 6 and 8 ius but the extra 2 months could produce some good recomp. Why no mk 677 as an option to add in...
I do Pharma gh in a.m. and mk 677 pre bed with Amazing tesults... mk 677 is a must have for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I would do option 3 and add 25mg MK677 before bed. MK677 is only $1.50/day and gives dramatic results.

Wouldn't the 2iu prebed dose blunt any endo gh my body would release making mk usless?

Maybe 2iu am 2iu pre 2iu post mk 20mg pre bed?

Wouldn't the 2iu prebed dose blunt any endo gh my body would release making mk usless?

Maybe 2iu am 2iu pre 2iu post mk 20mg pre bed?

GH blunts the effects of GHRH because of somatostatin. GHRPs and MK don't have this issue as they release HGH with disregard to somatostatin levels. MK or Ipam prebed would be great with the HGH.

I would do option 3 and add 25mg MK677 before bed. MK677 is only $1.50/day and gives dramatic results.

I've heard mixed feelings about MK677, some say it makes them feel lethargic, sleepy, bloated, etc... So?

GH blunts the effects of GHRH because of somatostatin. GHRPs and MK don't have this issue as they release HGH with disregard to somatostatin levels. MK or Ipam prebed would be great with the HGH.

Rambo nailed it. He's my go to guy for peptide info, an encyclopedia of knowledge.
There is no doubt MK677 works stacked with synthetic HGH, which would account for the serum HGH score over 70 when stacking them. This was posted at another forum. The guy did the same blood work twice with 10ius HGH upon waking and 25mg MK677 before bed. MK677 has a 25 hour half life so timing is irrelevant.

I've heard mixed feelings about MK677, some say it makes them feel lethargic, sleepy, bloated, etc... So?

All HGH makes you lethargic if its legit. I took 4ius pharma grade serostim yesterday and it knocked me on my ass making it hard to train. I usually only take 2ius per dose but it was the end of the vial and I didn't want to squirt it back into the viall after I drew it out.

As far as bloating goes, some HGH causes more bloating than other HGH. I take diazide upon waking so I have zero bloat from 25mg MK677. Lately, I take my 25mg MK677 early morning when I get up to urinate, then I go back to bed for a couple hours.

At my age I might be able to even get away with 4iu and 25mg of mk since I'm in my early 20s and my body can produce a lot of gh on its own. I did bloat bad on those peptides but my body fat was higher. I hope I don't bloat like that when I do a run like this.

I've never ran GH but I am on mk677 and I'll be doing 2iu's when I wake up and mk677 pre bed. Good read here...hope this one keeps going.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131