advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High triglycerides, but everything else normal/as expected.

Parabolic33

Registered
Newbies
So I know what can cause this and how metabolism works in general sense. But there is so many other factors to influence things so I’m reaching out for help.

Has anyone figured out what factors cause their triglycerides to jump around?

I have a detailed history for several years, and they’re as you’d expect from an active person in the 60-80mg/dl range. But randomly for me they’ve gone up to 190 on random occasions.
Last year I got covid and was sick in bed for 15 days in December, pulled bloods in January 2023 and my triglycerides jumped to 290, which is pretty damn high. Over 2023 they’ve been steadily coming down and we’re at 193 on 9/11/23. I don’t change my diet other than contest prep or mass bulking phase, and that’s it, but it doesn’t seem to have influence.

Could things like mk-677 or hgh considerably raise triglycerides by liberating free fatty acid into the blood ? I know they “can” on paper, but has anyone seen this effect personally to attest to how it affects their labs ?

So I know what can cause this and how metabolism works in general sense. But there is so many other factors to influence things so I’m reaching out for help.

Has anyone figured out what factors cause their triglycerides to jump around?

I have a detailed history for several years, and they’re as you’d expect from an active person in the 60-80mg/dl range. But randomly for me they’ve gone up to 190 on random occasions.
Last year I got covid and was sick in bed for 15 days in December, pulled bloods in January 2023 and my triglycerides jumped to 290, which is pretty damn high. Over 2023 they’ve been steadily coming down and we’re at 193 on 9/11/23. I don’t change my diet other than contest prep or mass bulking phase, and that’s it, but it doesn’t seem to have influence.

Could things like mk-677 or hgh considerably raise triglycerides by liberating free fatty acid into the blood ? I know they “can” on paper, but has anyone seen this effect personally to attest to how it affects their labs ?

Are you drawing blood completely fasted? What is your approximate body fat %? How much HGH are you using? I've seen high numbers from people using GH

Are you drawing blood completely fasted? What is your approximate body fat %? How much HGH are you using? I've seen high numbers from people using GH
Fasted almost always with the exception of 1 or 2 times in the last few years. And I’ve had both normal low triglycerides fasted and while not fasted.

As for hgh, I have low triglycerides and also high numbers on anywhere from 0iu of gh to 2.5iu hgh per day and mk677 at 25mg daily. I am not sure which is from which. Although I suspect I’ve had a low normal triglyceride readings on the one of test with 2.5iu hgh per day

Recently though leading into this latest test result, I was using 10-15iu hgh per day and this last high result 193mg/dl triglyceride reading reflects my levels of using 6iu hgh, morning- 7 hours later- then pre bed. So I had just taken a 6 iu shot before bed, then another 6iu shot in the morning, then the test taken about 4 hours after the last shot.

If you’ve seen high numbers from hgh like in the 193-290 range, then I think this explains it. I know that I’ve also had normal readings on lower gh doses,

Fasted almost always with the exception of 1 or 2 times in the last few years. And I’ve had both normal low triglycerides fasted and while not fasted.

As for hgh, I have low triglycerides and also high numbers on anywhere from 0iu of gh to 2.5iu hgh per day and mk677 at 25mg daily. I am not sure which is from which. Although I suspect I’ve had a low normal triglyceride readings on the one of test with 2.5iu hgh per day

Recently though leading into this latest test result, I was using 10-15iu hgh per day and this last high result 193mg/dl triglyceride reading reflects my levels of using 6iu hgh, morning- 7 hours later- then pre bed. So I had just taken a 6 iu shot before bed, then another 6iu shot in the morning, then the test taken about 4 hours after the last shot.

If you’ve seen high numbers from hgh like in the 193-290 range, then I think this explains it. I know that I’ve also had normal readings on lower gh doses,

Oh yeah, all bets are off when you are on supraphysiological doses of HGH. At most, we hit maybe 5 IUs during our teen years. It's likely the +10 IU GH. Are you kind of lean right now or over 15%?

Carbs drive my Tri number (I have issues with carbs like blood pressure and inflammation too). I've had Tri number well over 300 maybe 400. Low carbs I'm sub 100 even 60-70.

Carbs drive my Tri number (I have issues with carbs like blood pressure and inflammation too). I've had Tri number well over 300 maybe 400. Low carbs I'm sub 100 even 60-70.
That makes sense. And elevated blood sugar and full glycogen is associated with higher triglycerides.

For me it seems to be something else since
My diet has been the same when I’ve had both high and lower levels of carbs m. I’m low fat year round, so I get most of my extra calories in a surplus from carbs through rice, pasta even, or even Gatorade( dextrose) with those meals to try to fit extra calories in to grow.

Then when I’m cutting carbs come down, but I’ve still had high readings even while cutting. But thats when I also implemented high doses of gh for the first time. So maybe that’s what’s going on and this is hgh related.

I just feel like this would be more of a known marker among gear users to go off like crazy among hgh users. Like how it’s known you’ll have a crushed hdl and Shbg Almost certainly while on blast doses of gear.

Oh yeah, all bets are off when you are on supraphysiological doses of HGH. At most, we hit maybe 5 IUs during our teen years. It's likely the +10 IU GH. Are you kind of lean right now or over 15%?
At the time of this test the one in September 11th 2023 while taking 15iu hgh I was probably about 13% because I was cutting down to about 5%. I don’t have any test results from being that lean. Not with triglycerides anyways. I tested other things while this lean and forgot to add a lipid panel.

Right now I’m about 10% bodyfat on the way up again. My avatar pic is recent

I cyclically bulk and cut each year. So I’m either on the way up to 18-20% or on the way down to single digits. I’m still new in this and size is the goal so no maintaining has been done for very much time at all

I believe there are studies linking high BG to elevated triglycerides

Aren’t you running AAS and AI’s? There are several that’ll negatively affect your lipids.

Course if your genetics predispose you to high cholesterol then you might wanna start looking into statins.

Cage

Probably the shit ton of AAS you're taking, combined with all the other drugs and exogenous estradiol at your low bodyweight.

Your body is telling you you're using too much or something is not working as it should be.

Are you doing any cardio? If not, I'd add at least some in to see if it helps.

I believe there are studies linking high BG to elevated triglycerides

A lot of docs mention that link. My BG was never out of normal range and even today hasn't moved much. I just eventually saw the difference in BP, lipids (tris mainly), inflammation and some other shit I have all improve vastly with lower carb diets. Can't really explain it but lots of linkages (insulin links sodium retention links water drives BP which is why only diuretics seem to help BP on me.

Doesn't require keto and I can still house a pizza once a week or whatever but average daily intake needs to be roughly 20% or lower of maintenance from carbs. Works for me anyway.

Carbs do it to me as well.

A lot of docs mention that link. My BG was never out of normal range and even today hasn't moved much. I just eventually saw the difference in BP, lipids (tris mainly), inflammation and some other shit I have all improve vastly with lower carb diets. Can't really explain it but lots of linkages (insulin links sodium retention links water drives BP which is why only diuretics seem to help BP on me.

Doesn't require keto and I can still house a pizza once a week or whatever but average daily intake needs to be roughly 20% or lower of maintenance from carbs. Works for me anyway.
If I recall correctly glycolysis generates pyruvate which is converted to Acetyl-CoA. Acetyl-CoA is the building block for fatty acid synthesis to triglyceride. Eat carbs to the point where acetyl-CoA is in abundance and you are going to make lots of triglycerides. You also get the glycerol-3-phosphate from one of the intermediates of glycolysis, which is also requiredfor fatty acid synthesis. So high carbs can certainly give you high triglycerides.

High HGH as others have said, but aren’t you running high tren with your cut? Tren will completely spike them and I know you’re been hitting hard orals. To me all adds up.

Aren’t you running AAS and AI’s? There are several that’ll negatively affect your lipids.

Course if your genetics predispose you to high cholesterol then you might wanna start looking into statins.

Cage
Aas yes no Ai or serm. I’ve never taken an Ai outside of aromasin a total of 3 or 4 pills randomly. Never taken a serm.

But I’m on AAS on average 500-1200mg per week the last two years. Before the aas trigs where all normal and while on the first year also all normal, with the exception of 1 reading of high trigs that first year which I attribute to possibly being due to hgh( bht could be wrong)

This is likely or may be completely random- but Over the last year they’ve been high though since getting very sick with c****19 December 2022 and being in bed with a fever for 12-15 days, then in January 2023 right after recovering my triglycerides were up to the high levels they are at now, but the highest right after getting sick at 290 mg/dl. They’ve been slowly coming down all of 2023 and are currently sitting at 193mg/dl as of September11th 2023

So cholesterol and triglycerides are actually different. Though there is a connection. Aas users usually have trademark Low HDL, but also low triglycerides. I have lowish HDL, which is expected for most aas users or even guys on legit trt. but the high triglycerides is what made me look twice.

My ldl/hdl levels are what I consider good considering the amount of blasting I’ve been doing per year.

High HGH as others have said, but aren’t you running high tren with your cut? Tren will completely spike them and I know you’re been hitting hard orals. To me all adds up.
This latest blood test does reflect being on high tren and high hgh and high orals. However

However, over the course of 2022, I have tons other blood work reflecting high tren use, and high oral use, however those weren’t reflective of high hgh use at the time and those all showed normal triglyceride levels. Like 60-70mg/dl. Could be not meaningful, but they first jumped up after getting sick with c19 in December 2022, when I pulled bloods in January 2023 right after recovering from being in bed with fever for 12-15 days, that’s when I first saw the high triglyceride levels. 290mg/dl. They’ve come down over the course of 2023, just not down to the baseline levels I’d expect.

Fyi i’ve been off Tren/orals etc and the entire cutting protocol in general since November 17th.
I’ve since been on a rebound out from that cut. Unfortunately I just got a wicked case of the flu this past week so I’ve been taking the week to rest and not hit the gym, haven’t been going to work. Can’t wait to get back in the gym though. On a base stack of 1200mg per week with 8iu hgh, for another 6-8 weeks to get that good rebound. Not sure what I will do after that. I’d like to honestly just keep at 500-1000mg per week and do another long mass phase

If I recall correctly glycolysis generates pyruvate which is converted to Acetyl-CoA. Acetyl-CoA is the building block for fatty acid synthesis to triglyceride. Eat carbs to the point where acetyl-CoA is in abundance and you are going to make lots of triglycerides. You also get the glycerol-3-phosphate from one of the intermediates of glycolysis, which is also requiredfor fatty acid synthesis. So high carbs can certainly give you high triglycerides.
For sure. It was just strange to me to see when I was deep into a deficit for 6 weeks on the last test in September and had been about 800-1000 calories under maintenance for 2 weeks going into this test. So I should have been in a somewhat depleted state during this time.

I did end up getting shredded on that diet over the next 7 weeks following. Got everything striated and vascular. Unfortunately I should have added another lipid panel to the blood pull I did on November 15th 2023 which was right in the very last week of my cutting phase. I just needed to check a bunch of other things and didn’t think to add another lipid panel for some stupid reason.

I’ll be adding lipid panels to each blood test i take from now on till I either figure out what’s going on, or see that it’s maybe just unrelated to anything useful and just forget it.

This latest blood test does reflect being on high tren and high hgh and high orals. However

However, over the course of 2022, I have tons other blood work reflecting high tren use, and high oral use, however those weren’t reflective of high hgh use at the time and those all showed normal triglyceride levels. Like 60-70mg/dl. Could be not meaningful, but they first jumped up after getting sick with c19 in December 2022, when I pulled bloods in January 2023 right after recovering from being in bed with fever for 12-15 days, that’s when I first saw the high triglyceride levels. 290mg/dl. They’ve come down over the course of 2023, just not down to the baseline levels I’d expect.

Fyi i’ve been off Tren/orals etc and the entire cutting protocol in general since November 17th.
I’ve since been on a rebound out from that cut. Unfortunately I just got a wicked case of the flu this past week so I’ve been taking the week to rest and not hit the gym, haven’t been going to work. Can’t wait to get back in the gym though. On a base stack of 1200mg per week with 8iu hgh, for another 6-8 weeks to get that good rebound. Not sure what I will do after that. I’d like to honestly just keep at 500-1000mg per week and do another long mass phase
That makes a lot more sense given the spiked protein levels in your body from the COVID. That ontop of a long run of tren and prep orals will push them up.

Throw in some nattokinase/serrapeptase by doctors best AM empty stomach, curcumin and Italian citrus bergamot (source matters. Naomi is what I use) and they should come back down.

You can add astragalus and pure way or ester vitamin c for good measure if you want.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws