advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High triglycerides, but everything else normal/as expected.

Are you doing any cardio? If not, I'd add at least some in to see if it helps.
I was just starting to add morning fasted Zone 2 cardio in at the time of the last test. However year round I get “cardio” in in the form of training with short rests, rest pause, supersets and that has my average heart rate at 137bpm for the entirety of these workouts. That’s certainly cardio.

But also year round I get in 15-18k steps per day( 7-10miles) 4 days per week. I only bring in actual cardio on the elliptical for a few months out of the year. But the rest of the year I find other ways to get my heart rate up for prolonged periods. During this time though I was doing actual “cardio” on the elliptical.

I’m saving to get an elliptical for my house, so I’m going to start doing actual cardio year round

That makes a lot more sense given the spiked protein levels in your body from the COVID. That ontop of a long run of tren and prep orals will push them up.

Throw in some nattokinase/serrapeptase by doctors best AM empty stomach, curcumin and Italian citrus bergamot (source matters. Naomi is what I use) and they should come back down.

You can add astragalus and pure way or ester vitamin c for good measure if you want.
Ok thanks man !

I do take 1000mg Liposomal vitamin c 2-3x daily, citrus bergamont, ubiquinol, methylated b vitamins, tmg, vitamin d, magnesium, astragalus, year round. I also take some other things that are hard to get through my usual diet like vitamin K, manganese, copper, sometimes zinc low dose. Basically whatever I’m not getting on cronometer, I supplement with that.

Yea it seems like it may be something other than tren/orals since I pulled blood while doing the same thing for my cut in 2022, before getting sick, and my levels were all good then despite running the same dose of tren/winstrol.

But I’ll look into nattokinase/serrapeptase, my dad just started those actually and I had never looked into them. He’s double jabbed and had an adverse event after his second dose/has been experiencing some long term effects post jab/ post being sick. I however never got jabbed but I did get hella sick when I got c19. My mom and girlfriend thought who are also non jabbed, when they got sick, recovered in like 2-3 days like a mild cold. Not the case for me. I spiked a fever to 105.6f at the peak of it. Most painful cough I ever have had. Felt like I was coughing out glass in my lungs. Granted my lungs are full of scar tissue from my motocross accident back in 2012. Used to race dirt bikes professionally up till when I was 19, and crashed and almost died.

Ok thanks man !

I do take 1000mg Liposomal vitamin c 2-3x daily, citrus bergamont, ubiquinol, methylated b vitamins, tmg, vitamin d, magnesium, astragalus, year round. I also take some other things that are hard to get through my usual diet like vitamin K, manganese, copper, sometimes zinc low dose. Basically whatever I’m not getting on cronometer, I supplement with that.

Yea it seems like it may be something other than tren/orals since I pulled blood while doing the same thing for my cut in 2022, before getting sick, and my levels were all good then despite running the same dose of tren/winstrol.

But I’ll look into nattokinase/serrapeptase, my dad just started those actually and I had never looked into them. He’s double jabbed and had an adverse event after his second dose/has been experiencing some long term effects post jab/ post being sick. I however never got jabbed but I did get hella sick when I got c19. My mom and girlfriend thought who are also non jabbed, when they got sick, recovered in like 2-3 days like a mild cold. Not the case for me. I spiked a fever to 105.6f at the peak of it. Most painful cough I ever have had. Felt like I was coughing out glass in my lungs. Granted my lungs are full of scar tissue from my motocross accident back in 2012. Used to race dirt bikes professionally up till when I was 19, and crashed and almost died.
Yeah it’s brutal, but the uncontrolled spiked proteins after getting COVID or the shot are really what wrecks havoc. I personally would never get the shot, but respect anyone’s choice who does.

The natto/serra blend and 1000mg of curcumin along with Copper Bisglycinate or beef liver caps usually pull most things back in line I’ve found for people who have had it.

On the citrus bergamot- if you’re not using Italian sourced, I’d switch. I called BS until I tried it and it dropped my already low lipids down another 20 points.

Liposomal c is fine as long as your liver and gallbladder tolerate oils well. I absorb Pureway C best and hit around 2g per day. Whichever works best for you.

Yeah it’s brutal, but the uncontrolled spiked proteins after getting COVID or the shot are really what wrecks havoc. I personally would never get the shot, but respect anyone’s choice who does.

The natto/serra blend and 1000mg of curcumin along with Copper Bisglycinate or beef liver caps usually pull most things back in line I’ve found for people who have had it.

On the citrus bergamot- if you’re not using Italian sourced, I’d switch. I called BS until I tried it and it dropped my already low lipids down another 20 points.

Liposomal c is fine as long as your liver and gallbladder tolerate oils well. I absorb Pureway C best and hit around 2g per day. Whichever works best for you.
Ok thanks. The citrus bergamont I’m on brings my hdl up. But I haven’t noticed it affect ldl to bring it down. So I’ll try Italian sourced bergamont.

Curious if you’ve seen the triglycerides specifically go up out of range like that ? Either yourself or someone else.

Just because I usually see triglycerides elevated in overweight people who don’t lift/ exercise, and eat poorly, when I see their bloodwork. They also usually have close to, or actual pre diabetic HBA1C levels.

I've tried Jarrow and a few other for years and never noticed anything with my labs on lipids and trigs. (going up to 2g/day)

What specific brand do you recommend? I see a few on Amazon with good reviews.

Thanks

I've tried Jarrow and a few other for years and never noticed anything with my labs on lipids and trigs. (going up to 2g/day)

What specific brand do you recommend? I see a few on Amazon with good reviews.

Thanks
The others won’t do much based on what I have researched and experienced. The only one I use:

Curious if you’ve seen the triglycerides specifically go up out of range like that ? Either yourself or someone else.

Just because I usually see triglycerides elevated in overweight people who don’t lift/ exercise, and eat poorly, when I see their bloodwork. They also usually have close to, or actual pre diabetic HBA1C levels.
I have from doctors that send me labs to review in my business and my wife does daily as she’s in practice and does nothing but read blood work all day. It’s extremely common with COVID patients.

The only time mine personally have gone up was during a brutal prep with excess tren and orals.

I have from doctors that send me labs to review in my business and my wife does daily as she’s in practice and does nothing but read blood work all day. It’s extremely common with COVID patients.

The only time mine personally have gone up was during a brutal prep with excess tren and orals.
Thanks for the anecdote about yours. crazy that this shit messes with people for so long. I’m about a year out from when I got sick.

I also saw a new paper I didn’t really look at, but dr Peter McCullough Discussed it in a clip and it found that in the heart specifically of vaccinated people switched to preferring carbohydrates as fuel source over free fatty acid. So this is along the lines of that, though I can’t say there is any connection for sure. Since triglycerides are fat to be used for energy in the blood stream

Thanks for the anecdote about yours. crazy that this shit messes with people for so long. I’m about a year out from when I got sick.

I also saw a new paper I didn’t really look at, but dr Peter McCullough Discussed it in a clip and it found that in the heart specifically of vaccinated people switched to preferring carbohydrates as fuel source over free fatty acid. So this is along the lines of that, though I can’t say there is any connection for sure. Since triglycerides are fat to be used for energy in the blood stream
I’m glad you posted that because it made me realize I had completely forgotten the top thing I’d suggest for bringing them down. 😂

Ensure you’re doing injectable carnitine daily pre workout with carbs and insulin if you’re using it still. I personally use the shredder by Amino Asylum (have no affiliation) as it’s loaded with B Vitamins and Choline as well and takes any PIP away. But you can never go wrong the brand on here either.

I’m glad you posted that because it made me realize I had completely forgotten the top thing I’d suggest for bringing them down. 😂

Ensure you’re doing injectable carnitine daily pre workout with carbs and insulin if you’re using it still. I personally use the shredder by Amino Asylum (have no affiliation) as it’s loaded with B Vitamins and Choline as well and takes any PIP away. But you can never go wrong the brand on here either.
Ok I had fallen off with the inject l-Carnitine. You think 200mg a day is enough ? Or go higher ?
I am full using rapid and Lantus.

I’ll try the shredded. I’ve been loving their stampede with the atp/amp. That stuff gets you pumped crazy. Makes me wanna try the pure amp on here from the sponsor I forget the name of.

I take methylated b complex and just started alpha gpc again for the choline

Ok I had fallen off with the inject l-Carnitine. You think 200mg a day is enough ? Or go higher ?
I am full using rapid and Lantus.

I’ll try the shredded. I’ve been loving their stampede with the atp/amp. That stuff gets you pumped crazy. Makes me wanna try the pure amp on here from the sponsor I forget the name of.

I take methylated b complex and just started alpha gpc again for the choline
200-400mg per day should be plenty for your bodyweight. They sell just carnitine as well. The stampede is great. I use it on high days here and there with the monster pump blend.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131