over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do pros grow into the show?

Undi123

Registered
Newbies
I know genetically top individuals are a major factor, but how do/did bodybuilders grow into the show?

There was a poster here, Buselmo. He claimed that on high dose gear + 1800 calories per day with one cheat day he managed to gain weight while cutting body fat.

What is the catch?

well... just wanted to share my results... i'm copying and pasting this from another board i put this on

well... i'm not done yet... it's been 12 weeks now and i think it's about time i tell you about what i've found out. the first 3 weeks, i was eating something like this
morning
50 grams of whey, 400 ml vetal milk (1% milk with extra protein, 4 grams per 100 ml), 10 tbsp oats, some honey

10 am
2 burgers (two white bread buns, 2 slices fat free cheese, 240 grams 90% lean ground beef)

train at 4:30 pm

6:30-7:00
250 grams chicken with green peppers, onions, soy sauce, 2 tbsp olive oil, 400 ml laban (drinkable butter milk with probiotics)... when i'm done with this, i'd eat some pasta or rice til i'm full.

after those 3 weeks, i took a week off cuz it was the eid holidays... no training and eating a lot of junk... then week 5 i started this
morning
50 grams of whey, 400 ml vetal milk (1% milk with extra protein, 4 grams per 100 ml)

10 am
2 burgers (two white bread buns, 2 slices fat free cheese, 240 grams 90% lean ground beef)

250 grams chicken with green peppers, onions, soy sauce, 2 tbsp olive oil, 400 ml laban (drinkable butter milk with probiotics)

same thing but without the carbs in breakfast or dinner.... a couple of days later i got sick of chicken and it started hurting my teeth, so i changed the last meal to 250 grams of lean beef made into kababs with 400 ml laban.

the way i calculated it... it's around 1700 calories and 180 grams of protein or so....
from week 5-8, i would cheat monday night with something like KFC and some cake or some pizza from dominos... and wednesday night, i'd start eating whatever i want in reasonable quantities til friday night. after week 8, i just cancelled the cheat meal on monday.

training was 20 sets per muscle, 50-60 seconds rest between sets, hit every muscle twice a week except for legs (cuz i'm lazy and i hate training them)... I started cardio at 20 minutes after my workout on week 5 or so, and 3 weeks ago i took it up to 40 minutes (15% incline, 3.2 mph)...

drugs... well... keep in mind i'm usually at 1500 mg... but this time, i took it down a notch...
weeks 1-3 dbol 70 mg 5 days per week
week 1-now 750 mg test
week 5- 2days ago 75 mg tren a (sat, mon, and wed only)... i usually miss an injection or two every week... very inconsistent.
today i started winny at 50 mg planning on 5 days on 2 off for 4 weeks

fat burners = a lot

training usually lasts 100-120 minutes from sat til wed and i take thu and fri off.... well... here are the pics

left-->start = 84.5 kg, 36 inch waist
center --> 5 weeks later at 90.5 kg, 34.5 inch waist
right--> 91 kg, 32 inch waist

* progress1.jpg (52.96 kB, 1005x408 - viewed 6719 times.)

* progress2.jpg (54.88 kB, 944x411 - viewed 6453 times.)

grow to the show is nothing out of the ordinary - take a break from gear to trt - eat less train like a lazy pussy then 16 weeks before the competition start a diet with more calories, lots of protein, start doing cardio and blast gear - the whole secret

it's impossible to grow into a show if you hit gear hard, train hard and watch your food in the offseason

grow to the show is nothing out of the ordinary - take a break from gear to trt - eat less train like a lazy pussy then 16 weeks before the competition start a diet with more calories, lots of protein, start doing cardio and blast gear - the whole secret

it's impossible to grow into a show if you hit gear hard, train hard and watch your food in the offseason
End of thread...LOL ^^^

insertions play a large role. I know a couple Brazilians who just cut out the junk food add in 20 mins of cardio half way through the diet they need to increase food and even tho they lose 30 pounds their insertions make them look fucking insane. I’ve trained with them to see it happen, they don’t go under 600g of carbs meanwhile I was suffering on 100g of carbs dieting with them for the show they were doing (as a training partner I always diet with them) genetics is everything

I don't know if I'd call what you did "growing into a show" or rather just a good recomp.
Sounds like a lot of gear for a recomp though IMHO

I remebet i did it once for experiment only during last 3 weeks of prep. As I remeber:
Var went from 50 mg day to 150 mg
Tren went from 100 mg to 300 mg day
Mast around 100 day
I grew i was for sure biggest and leanest ever shame i do not have any pics. Few weeks after i drop dosages i was my usual size. That showed me that you can drug yourself , question how long will you be able to do it without harm.I prefered not to find out.

grow into the show is AKA for im a lazy wanna be part time bodybuilder. i doubt guys like walker etc would ever do this approach. how can someone like him grow into a show when hes doing everything possible in the off-season already to begin with.

I remebet i did it once for experiment only during last 3 weeks of prep. As I remeber:
Var went from 50 mg day to 150 mg
Tren went from 100 mg to 300 mg day
Mast around 100 day
I grew i was for sure biggest and leanest ever shame i do not have any pics. Few weeks after i drop dosages i was my usual size. That showed me that you can drug yourself , question how long will you be able to do it without harm.I prefered not to find out.
Did the increase in var really make a difference? I heard it’s only diminishing returns after 50mg

Not my area of expertise but I can’t imagine any top successful competitors are doing this…

Everything has been covered in Luki's post. Growing into a show is often coupled with genetic elites but that's mainly due to the likes of Kevin Levrone. It happened more years ago because they used to come off gear more. These days no one really goes off as in hormones, diet and training so it doesn't really happen. Going off these days is not injecting long esters for 4 weeks and if longer being loaded up with HCG etc so still not really off. It still does happen but I am talking about dramatic changes so going from looking like you barely train to being a muscle mutant in 8 weeks.

If any of the 3 main elements (gear, food and training) are neglected for a period of time it can happen. If all 3 are relaxed then the change can be greater and many do such transformations on social media all the time. Often guys will relax things for a short time and that break alone can have a huge impact on their physique (softer, flatter etc) and the reintroduction of higher doses, hard training and great diet can result in someone growing and getting leaner at the same time.

For guys who are 24/7 and 365 days per year bodybuilders it's just about chipping away and making steady progress. If any of those guys suddenly make huge progress in a relatively short time it's mainly going to be due to drugs and nutrition. Training can also be the reason but anyone training hard for years is not going to suddenly explode in size because they changed their foot position or used a new handle. It's most likely due to something like adding HGH and slin or maybe using tren for the first time or jumping up in dose substantially.

Did the increase in var really make a difference? I heard it’s only diminishing returns after 50mg
Yes it does in fact sweet spot for var is 100mg there is a dose when magic happen , not saying 50 is weak. Very often i stay on 50 mg only and it does the job but it is a BIG difference between 50 and 100.

well... just wanted to share my results... i'm copying and pasting this from another board i put this on

well... i'm not done yet... it's been 12 weeks now and i think it's about time i tell you about what i've found out. the first 3 weeks, i was eating something like this
morning
50 grams of whey, 400 ml vetal milk (1% milk with extra protein, 4 grams per 100 ml), 10 tbsp oats, some honey

10 am

250 grams chicken with green peppers, onions, soy sauce, 2 tbsp olive oil, 400 ml laban (drinkable butter milk with probiotics)... when i'm done with this, i'd eat some pasta or rice til i'm full.

after those 3 weeks, i took a week off cuz it was the eid holidays... no training and eating a lot of junk... then week 5 i started this
morning
50 grams of whey, 400 ml vetal milk (1% milk with extra protein, 4 grams per 100 ml)

10 am

250 grams chicken with green peppers, onions, soy sauce, 2 tbsp olive oil, 400 ml laban (drinkable butter milk with probiotics)

same thing but without the carbs in breakfast or dinner.... a couple of days later i got sick of chicken and it started hurting my teeth, so i changed the last meal to 250 grams of lean beef made into kababs with 400 ml laban.

the way i calculated it... it's around 1700 calories and 180 grams of protein or so....
from week 5-8, i would cheat monday night with something like KFC and some cake or some pizza from dominos... and wednesday night, i'd start eating whatever i want in reasonable quantities til friday night. after week 8, i just cancelled the cheat meal on monday.

training was 20 sets per muscle, 50-60 seconds rest between sets, hit every muscle twice a week except for legs (cuz i'm lazy and i hate training them)... I started cardio at 20 minutes after my workout on week 5 or so, and 3 weeks ago i took it up to 40 minutes (15% incline, 3.2 mph)...

drugs... well... keep in mind i'm usually at 1500 mg... but this time, i took it down a notch...
weeks 1-3 dbol 70 mg 5 days per week
week 1-now 750 mg test
week 5- 2days ago 75 mg tren a (sat, mon, and wed only)... i usually miss an injection or two every week... very inconsistent.
today i started winny at 50 mg planning on 5 days on 2 off for 4 weeks

fat burners = a lot

training usually lasts 100-120 minutes from sat til wed and i take thu and fri off.... well... here are the pics

left-->start = 84.5 kg, 36 inch waist
center --> 5 weeks later at 90.5 kg, 34.5 inch waist
right--> 91 kg, 32 inch waist

* progress1.jpg (52.96 kB, 1005x408 - viewed 6719 times.)

* progress2.jpg (54.88 kB, 944x411 - viewed 6453 times.)
I remember you as a Bulselmo if I am writing this correct. I am not wrong???

Yes it does in fact sweet spot for var is 100mg there is a dose when magic happen , not saying 50 is weak. Very often i stay on 50 mg only and it does the job but it is a BIG difference between 50 and 100.
Can you explain this Magic to me please? 🤔

I did my version of growing into a show when I came out of retirement in 2018.
As @luki7788 said, its about peaks and valleys of food, gear, and training.

I was on much more gear when I was in prep. My food and training was also meticulous.
My weight was down of course, but my actual lean tissue was far greater.

Everything has been covered in Luki's post. Growing into a show is often coupled with genetic elites but that's mainly due to the likes of Kevin Levrone. It happened more years ago because they used to come off gear more. These days no one really goes off as in hormones, diet and training so it doesn't really happen. Going off these days is not injecting long esters for 4 weeks and if longer being loaded up with HCG etc so still not really off. It still does happen but I am talking about dramatic changes so going from looking like you barely train to being a muscle mutant in 8 weeks.

If any of the 3 main elements (gear, food and training) are neglected for a period of time it can happen. If all 3 are relaxed then the change can be greater and many do such transformations on social media all the time. Often guys will relax things for a short time and that break alone can have a huge impact on their physique (softer, flatter etc) and the reintroduction of higher doses, hard training and great diet can result in someone growing and getting leaner at the same time.

For guys who are 24/7 and 365 days per year bodybuilders it's just about chipping away and making steady progress. If any of those guys suddenly make huge progress in a relatively short time it's mainly going to be due to drugs and nutrition. Training can also be the reason but anyone training hard for years is not going to suddenly explode in size because they changed their foot position or used a new handle. It's most likely due to something like adding HGH and slin or maybe using tren for the first time or jumping up in dose substantially.
I grew up in Maryland in the 1990s Kevin was probodybuilding. We were always astonished when hitting the amateur shows in his off season and seeing him at 200 lbs. Always dressed in black. He stopped training the gas and eating like a bodybuilder. Was out partying all the time too. Was amazing to see his transformation when he turned it back on.

I only saw him bulked once which was weird because he was pasty white bulked and bloated at 280 but still lean. Had to be early 91 or so.
Ronnie in his later years would take a few months off before olympia prep and morph like a mutant. Very easy for even average people to grow into shape as many beach boys did just that didn't start training juicing or dieting until spring for the beach season.
As stated someone training and gassing year round have a more difficult time with morphing into a show.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131