Votes: 171 45.6%
  • Shave with clippers, leaving stubble

Votes: 144 38.4%
  • Nair or similar product

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Wax that ass

Votes: 24 6.4%

• Total voters
I wax the back and shave or trim everything else. My wife sure hates razor stubble though....

I just come my back hair up over the top of my head to cover the bald spot lol.Actually, I shave once a month in the winter and once a week in the summer.

Has anyone ever tried laser? I know it can be expensive since it takes multiple treatments but i don't know anyone who has done it.

I had 2 laser treatments, one on my back and one on my arms.
It has cut down the thickness by about 50%, which is almost where I wantedit for my arms. I will do one more session there.
On my back, I am going to go until it is pretty much hair free.
I want to hit the whole bofdy at least once or twice, just to ease the problem of being an ape.
It's a lot easier to shave or wax now since the hair is less course and less thickness.
Laser works best on people like me, fair skin with black, course hair.
It's the easiest for the laser to target.

Hurt! But the pain was only about the same as waxing, maybe a little bit more.
However, it only lasts during the treatment, which is about 45-60 mins.
A small price to pay to not have to worry about the hair again.

Has anyone ever tried laser? I know it can be expensive since it takes multiple treatments but i don't know anyone who has done it.

I went 5 times for my shoulders over a course of year and all it did was reduce the amount of growth in that area at that time. 6 months after I stopped going the hair came back to growing how it did before. Actually it looks like more hair growth occurs in those areas now.

I used to shave my body. Then moved to waxing, which was very effective. Over time, it actually decreased the amount of hair that would grow back. I finally went down the laser route and have been 100% hair free since April 07. Worth every freaking penny.

I went 5 times for my shoulders over a course of year and all it did was reduce the amount of growth in that area at that time. 6 months after I stopped going the hair came back to growing how it did before. Actually it looks like more hair growth occurs in those areas now.

YES EXACTLY. i am lebanese, so that probably has something to do with it, but after i did my laser, i KNOW without a DOUBT, it came back thicker. it did seem to kill the triple and quadruple follicled hairs, but now the hairs that are there are like CABLES. its a pain in the ass, waxing is the only thing that has helped me...

I used to shave my body. Then moved to waxing, which was very effective. Over time, it actually decreased the amount of hair that would grow back. I finally went down the laser route and have been 100% hair free since April 07. Worth every freaking penny.

I had laser treatments done on my lower back and it has never returned. Not much there to begin with but I was experimenting to see how it worked for me! I have NO hair on my upper back OR shoulders (yet) but I will certainly go in for more laser treatments in the future for my arms! They're not bad but I'd rather have one less body part to shave/groom!

Laser hair removal has advanced significantly over the past few years! Much better results and much more cost effective!

STEEDA~

Laser hair removal has advanced significantly over the past few years! Much better results and much more cost effective!

I think for some people it just doesn't work for. I went almost 2 years ago to a place highly recommended by others who had great results. It worked while I went for 5 treatment 3 months spaced apart but after the last one within 6 months it grew back thicker and I was hormone deficient at the time, Go figure!

How much are you guys paying for your laser treatments?

BMJ

Shoulder pubes?

I am not a really hairy dude (plus have light colored body hair) but for some reason lately I get ONE retarded looking, squiggly black hair growing out of each shoulder. These things look totally out of place on an otherwise hairless shoulder. :confused: I pluck them out after about twenty minutes of trying to get a hold of the sons o'bitches. I can't wait till I start getting bushy tufts of EAR HAIR too! :eek:

How much are you guys paying for your laser treatments?

$1,500.00 for upper back and shoulders for all 5 sessions. I got 2 sessions free because they had a special at the time through. You have to go at least 3 times 3-4 months spaced apart to get the hair in all of its growing cycles.

Seeing as I'm bald from all the hear use, I use a comb-over technique and comb m back hair straight up and over my head. It's a real nice look!!:cool:

I avoid shaving unless in contest mode. That shit grows back double and course if you shave it constantly!!!

The wife runs the clippers with no guard over my chest, shoulders and back twice a month. If I wait a few months, the tile floor in my bathroom resembles a carpet after she shaves me. gross!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131