over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long before head rush subside ?

tullemus33

Newbies
I get high resting pulse and a strong head rush, cant focus clearly on anything with Cjc1295 w. Dac on a dosage of 125 mcg ealier today, it reminds me to much of a bad accident i had a few weeks ago with some generics hgh and fake norditropin...

I am about to throw it all out again...

Can someone calm me down and tell me it will go away soon if i dose it 1-2 twice a day for example and my body get used to it faster ?

I will never take 1 mg in one shot because then i die, seriousy... Its bad enogh on 125 mcg. I want to make it 1-2 mg a week but i dont care how many shots i have to take per (day) so this VERY unpleasant feeling goes away and i can take it normally without going into panic... (I know my head also plays me, a little bit from my accident a few weeks back still)

Doesnt matter what brand it is... Just want help...

Best regards

Wow. I would pin up to 2g in one shot and get a tolerable headrush for 30 minutes. After a while I noticed they weren't as strong. Don't know if that was due to inconsistent batches or what.

Maybe you're dosing measurement is off when you reconstituted the dac?

Wow I can't believe you feel that off such a little dose. I dosed 1mg a day. Good strong DAC would definitely give me a bit of a rush. Honestly if you can't handle more than that then it's not really worth doing 5mg a week gave me a decent IGF and 10mg a week would significantly raise my numbers. Not sure what anything less would do. Maybe you just have a bad reaction to DAC or like mentioned above your numbers could be off. Double check your measurements.

Your best bet at this point would be to donate to another brother for a more thorough testing by someone who doesn't exhibit these symptoms. I will PM you my address and will even pay for shipping. LOL. Take a chill pill. A headrush isn't going to kill you.

I get that flushing feeling and feel like I am about to pass out but it takes 1mg for me to get that type of effect. It also makes me exhausted which is why I only take it before bed, then I go pass out until morning.

I use researchpeptides.eu.. But i dont rep anything, and I would rather use real growth if I could use it, and be sure its real...

Did that before beijing and all that when i imported real hygetropin 16 units a day, wow best results in my life with 30-40 fast insulin everyday also and so on..

But in my opinion then this peptides must be the second best.

I will say used a few beta blockers this morning, not that crazy sides as yesterday, and did it right now again a few hours before sleep, and not much this time so when i pin this often then it goes away faster i think...

And no matematics is my strong side... No dosing mistakes here... If i doses wrong then it because there are not 5 mg in my bottle as labeled.
I mixed 1.8 ml into 5 mg and I take 1/36 of that and shoot it. Its a little more than 125 mcg. (I actually never understand how people can fuck up their dosis)
And no i am not arrogant at all, I just think its funny when its so easy to calculate these simple things. Its not rocket science. Heh..

haha take i chillppill that is very funny if you were 2 times in the hospital as me in the last 2 weeks, when you got fake norditropin and generics then i will se you take it easy and very calm after that experience... I am not a robot sorry for that... Lol...

But anyway thanks for the feedback, in a few days i can easily increase to twice the amount morning and night, and then later on only before sleep, because I get a little sleepy also right now.. So I will work my way up in dosis in small increases and then later on take it all before sleep only.

Best regards

Last edited:
I will add yesterday was my first time ever shooting a peptide, maybe thats why my response where stronger than your guys... Maybe you forget how strong kt was the very forst time you did it...

And the reason I was nervous was because the side effects reminded me to much of some BAD experience with some norditropin 2 weeks ago, where my resting pulse got up to 148 and blood pressure 220/120 and paramedics where here and my wife thought i would go into shock and i couldnt breathe and shit ot got real bad here...

They said to me at the hospital they think there were some kind of adrenaline / kortison in that norditropin i shot...

Maybe you understand my situation a little better...

And a week later all this shit happened aging but not as strong as the first time with some blue tops and then brown tops hygetropin...

best regards

Wow I can't believe you feel that off such a little dose. I dosed 1mg a day. Good strong DAC would definitely give me a bit of a rush. Honestly if you can't handle more than that then it's not really worth doing 5mg a week gave me a decent IGF and 10mg a week would significantly raise my numbers. Not sure what anything less would do. Maybe you just have a bad reaction to DAC or like mentioned above your numbers could be off. Double check your measurements.

what igf numbers you get on 5mg? and were you taking anything else?

with what happened on the nord I would back off all of that and get it figured out. That's a lil different from a headrush.

This morning i took twice the amount than the first shot a few days ago.. (250-300 mcg)

And I couldnt barely feel anything ? so my body can take it much better now...

So the headrush goes away very fast when you dose often enough...

Tonight i will take about 350-400 mcg before sleep..

My plan has changed now to take 500 mcg at night before sleep, 3.5 mg per week. I combine it with 20 mg mk-677 right now.. Not higher than 20 mg because or else i get to fatigued. I began dosing 2x10 mg a day. I think it is better than 20 mg at night.. But right now its eastern and hollyday, so dont know, let me see when i start working again in 4 days..

Right now it goes smoothly with energy and all, not much in my hands and sleep not better yet, but maybe it will come later..

This is combined with test and deca also...

Forgot to add, that i take 0.125 mg prami before sleep also, i want to hit it from all angles to get as much hgh release as possible..

Have ordered huperzine and melatonin also..

Funny thing when we talk about side effects, this is pharmacy prami picked up by a friend in a turkish pharmacy, i have played around with doses for fun a month ago, and i can in a few days time go to 0.75 mg per day without any sides at all. Only a little trouble faling asleep at night or else nothing else..

Ended that experiment in a week because i didnt need prami.. It was only for fun I would see if it would help with increased sex drive... But didnt take it long enough...

But now at 0.125 mg before sleep it helps allot with deca dick with that small of a dose, impressive actually.. (So thats nice of course)

Because normally with 900 test and 600 deca it bothers me a little after i got older... Before when i was yonger i could take 2000 test and 600 deca with no problems. Age is a funny thing :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131