over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW SMP DIFFERS FROM A HEAD TATTOO

thank you for the kind words and understanding what we do for clients this truely has been a life changing procedure for so many people

length of procedure? Pain level? recovery time? are you put to sleep for this?

harry you are not completely correct every client and hairloss is diffrent and you dont just need to shave your head if you would like for us to build density which we do for men and women

This is what Im probabbly going to do sometimes within next 6 months with Scalp Micro USA!

Last edited:
length of procedure? Pain level? recovery time? are you put to sleep for this?

When I went for consult I was told the pain it pretty much like a tattoo or little less, so you’re awake. To do most your head it’s usually 2-3 sessions. So your there pretty much half a day and so I’m assuming 4-6 hours and then come back about 10 days later to get second part done. I was told sometimes a smaller 3rd session is needed for some people. The cost was packaged together for all 3 sessions.

I think it’s very cost effective for something that last long time.

I would get this over transplants and taking hairless drugs any day if you’re someone who hasn’t gone down that road yet and if you have its an option to help with scars and thickening your hair you have.
Actually all the top hair transplants clinics are adding SMP to their services offered, but let the hair transplant doctors do what their good at transplants and IMO get SMP from someone who exclusively does only SMP work.

I consulted with several top SMP places and Matt the owner of Scalp Micro USA seemed the most honest, experienced and genuine out of all the places I looked at. He was very genuine and down to earth and not pushy and sales driven like some other places.

My girlfriend went with me and was amazed when she seen Matt because she said she would never known he had SMP done himself. She was actually amazed about the entire SMP option over transplants and medications.

She was even more excited that women could even get in done for thinning hair if need be.

Last edited:
Hey pitbull i am fairly covered in tattoo myself and was expecting tHat kind of pain for me wasnt even close i have both ribs done which was extremely more painfull then SMP.You are awake if that is your pic with your full back tattoo you can 100 percent handle the small discomfort i would say is the explaination of smp.To be honest after my results at the end of my sessions i wouldnt of care how much it hurt this was the best decision of my life and pretty much every client who comes to us says the same.If you are suffering from hairloss please give us a shot and atleast come down for a consultation.

Last edited:
You will get a little redness after leaving the sessions which a hat can be worn it subsides after few hours by next day its pretty much undetectable anything was done.

it all depends on what tier you fall into for baldness .If you have questions please fill out contact form to set up consultation .We will then set apointment to look at your situation.Please dont forget use promo code PROSCALP and receive $ $500 off the entire procedure just for being a member on the board

thank you,
dr tony

Definitely need to look into this. Don't thin I can afford it at the moment, but maybe by the end of the year. How much would I need to save, typically?

————————————————
Height: 6'1"
Current Weight: 195 lbs
Body fat: 6.6% bf

2016 GOALS: 225 lbs, 4.5% bf

It all depends on your hairloss situation.Will you need just front hairline restortaion or full head coverage of SMP.You would have to fill out contact form and come in for consultation.Also the 4 session procedure is split into two payments not all up front plus if you use the code PROSCALP you receive 500$ off your entire treatment

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws