over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to PCT (many different theories)

Yeah I think I will do that same thing when I get my new PCT meds. I might extend it a few weeks longer with nolvadex and leave out the HCG.

SERMS leave you with elevated T and elevated E2, this is the opposite of what is ideal for recovery.

Remember there is all that E2 floating around with the SERM, as soon as the SERM is gone, E2 will shut off GNRH instantly AND elevated T will keep converting to E2, keeping GNRH off.

As you are coming off, and test is lowering, you want to keep E2 low too, but you don't want to stimulate more test once test starts dropping below natty levels. A SERM could be used to stave off E2 dominance coming down from a very high T cycle (since AIs can only reduce E2 by about 50%) but you want that SERM gone before the last of the exo T is gone.

Kaladryn, this is very interesting as this goes against almost every pct protocol you see out there these days.

If someone were to come off completely from everything, how would you recommend they go about doing that?

Kaladryn, this is very interesting as this goes against almost every pct protocol you see out there these days.

If someone were to come off completely from everything, how would you recommend they go about doing that?

I'm thinking in the near future to make a cycle, I know what I risk but I'm young ... should not I use a pct kaladryn? there are things about endocrinology (its language especially) that I do not manage and I would like to understand ... would you use protocol pct?

friends use clomid + menopur for PCT. It works

Controlling Estrogen and making sure E doesn't get dominate over T is your goal when coming off, this is "PCT" to me. You can also stimulate LH production while on in order to prevent laytig cell downregulation, this is another form of "PCT."

The whole concept of "restarting" and HPGA doesn't follow human biochemical logic to me.

My opinion is the longer you use the pct drugs the longer you be suppressing yourself still. Some people will literally bounce back in days or never really shut down.

Here want I like
HCG 3-4 weeks
Week 1-2 1000mg eod
Week 3-4 100-500mg Ed

Torn/Nov at week 2 of the HCG
Either or
Torn 60-120 mg
Nov 20-4o mg

Arom/exst 6.5mg Ed

And if you wanna go overkill
Clom 25 mg a day all 4 weeks

I have heard also that pct is a complete bs and wasn’t of time n money but I personally thing it helps you feel good and gives you a mental boost while you get thing back in check.

Controlling Estrogen and making sure E doesn't get dominate over T is your goal when coming off, this is "PCT" to me. You can also stimulate LH production while on in order to prevent laytig cell downregulation, this is another form of "PCT."

The whole concept of "restarting" and HPGA doesn't follow human biochemical logic to me.
Kaladryn,
I run trt so this doesnt apply to me, but what protocol would you recommend for someone coming off? Before my trt days PCT always made me feel worse, and I never did find any one method that delayed the inevitable feeling of garbage.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

also curious as to Kaladryn's thoughts. I'm really glad he's back to posting here have always enjoyed his posts

Agreeded, he is the one that people should be listening to on the subject. Learned a lot from the guy.

Agreeded, he is the one that people should be listening to on the subject. Learned a lot from the guy.

Yeah you're right.

Ignore Dr. Michael Scally who's a medical professional (for 44 years) and has treated thousands of patients over 20 years for ASIH.

friends use clomid + menopur for PCT. It works

two weeks after the cycle? how many weeks and how much? I do not know what is menopur here in Argentina they use clomid and tamoxifen but there is a lot of ignorance

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws