over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to use CjC 1295 DAC !

im still new to the peptide game, but yeah not to much seems to be set in stone. i have tried quite a few peps at this point but by far dac has given me the best results. next on the list is igf-lr3 and des.

I love both especially DES.

I want to add to my old post. If you are doing Cjc 1295 DAC at 2.5 a week to 5 mg a week. You can feel your blood pressure go up, so be always careful of that. I will always say be carefull of your heath because its the best asset you have in life !. I am not competing anymore so i do 2.5 mg per week and a am 255 and lean. So if your are looking for HGH alternative CJC 1295 DAC is the best thing out there, and you will save money. I think 75% of the people on this site, don't compete and just want to look there best. I read a lot of posts on here, and people do way to much stuff !!!. If you can't grow on 350 to 600 mg of stuff a week, then start playing Tennis !!! you don't have genetics for the sport !.

Look good, get chick's, live life to the fullest !
My two cent's The BEAVER......

i think the BP increase is do to the water retention it causes, but i agree BP should be monitored. i also agree people do to much other "stuff" too and that money would be better spent on a trainer. like you said tho people wanna look their best and if 600mg isnt giving them the results they want then they take more to look their best whether they plan to compete or not.

Great thread

CJC 1295 DAC use.

Hello guys,

I have been working with a lot of people, on the perfect dose of CJC 1995 DAC.
I saw in this thread by Juan Juan about high blood pressure, and he is right !
You have to be very careful with this peptide, with high blood pressure.
So lets get into dosing right. If you want to look good, you can use 2mg per 7 days a week, in the morning a shot.
If you want to get super big and very high blood pressure, 2.5 to 5mg per week.
I have messed with this stuff since its been out, and talked to a lot of pros about this peptide.
It is truly amazing peptide with anabolic stuff behind it as well.
I know on this forum people have been getting really sick and fucked up from high dose anything !.
I want people to slow it down and be healthy and grow.
Please don't go crazy on this peptide and listen to your heart and short on breath.
Its telling you something get off it, because your blood pressure is too high !!!

The Beaver !

Hello guys,

I have been working with a lot of people, on the perfect dose of CJC 1995 DAC.
I saw in this thread by Juan Juan about high blood pressure, and he is right !
You have to be very careful with this peptide, with high blood pressure.
So lets get into dosing right. If you want to look good, you can use 2mg per 7 days a week, in the morning a shot.
If you want to get super big and very high blood pressure, 2.5 to 5mg per week.
I have messed with this stuff since its been out, and talked to a lot of pros about this peptide.
It is truly amazing peptide with anabolic stuff behind it as well.
I know on this forum people have been getting really sick and fucked up from high dose anything !.
I want people to slow it down and be healthy and grow.
Please don't go crazy on this peptide and listen to your heart and short on breath.
Its telling you something get off it, because your blood pressure is too high !!!

The Beaver !

What about something smaller like 1mg/wk and then doing a few shots of mod1-29 with a ghrp if your dieting? Seems like this way you can reap the fat burning effects of the GH bleed without the side effects and then reap the muscle and further fat gains from the short term high pulses of the mod1-29/ghrp combo?

What about something smaller like 1mg/wk and then doing a few shots of mod1-29 with a ghrp if your dieting? Seems like this way you can reap the fat burning effects of the GH bleed without the side effects and then reap the muscle and further fat gains from the short term high pulses of the mod1-29/ghrp combo?

Ive actually done this with nice results. I keep the DAC @ about 200mcg ED, so 1.4 weekly. Add in some GHRP2 or IPAM two to three x daily with 1-29.
Works well for me.

Ive actually done this with nice results. I keep the DAC @ about 200mcg ED, so 1.4 weekly. Add in some GHRP2 or IPAM two to three x daily with 1-29.
Works well for me.

Why the ED shots when it's so long acting?

CJC 1295 DAC

Its like Growth Hormone in this way. If you do a shot every morning you keep the IGF-1 spike high every 24 hours. You have a negative feed back loop in your body. It can only store so much IGF-1 every 24 hours.

The Beaver.....

Its like Growth Hormone in this way. If you do a shot every morning you keep the IGF-1 spike high every 24 hours. You have a negative feed back loop in your body. It can only store so much IGF-1 every 24 hours.

The Beaver.....

Very interesting. I'm going to try it this way. I'm researching twice a week right now.

Grhp-2 or mk-677

The Beaver.....

I definitly got the best results doing cjc-dac everyday, 1mg per day in awesome.

Which grhp do you prefer with dac, beaver?

Mega-dosing grhp-2 at 500mcg 3 times per day gave me awesome results. Mk-677 at 25mg per day did also, but more water bloat.

Why the ED shots when it's so long acting?

When Ive pinned upwards of 500mcg at once, I would get localized bloat / swelling in that area; be it lower stomach, inside thigh ect. Ive tried a few sponsors DAC over the years and whosever I used this was the case.
200mcg doesn't swell me up, plus larger bolus injections caused a rapid increase in BP, and I don't really like that. I don't get the BP increase with 200mcg. Everyone is different, so this may not be case with you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws