advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am pulling a JT...gonna share the weekend of the Muscle Mayhem Competition!

DAMN, bro... you look outstanding... and the wife look stunning!
you guys did an awesome job... and those spa pics look like you had a lot of fun :)
and as B~rad said... that first lat spread pic looks just freaky!

P.S. when i read the pic title "got crabs?"... i just cracked up :D... I SURE HOPE NOT!! you don't want to be itching like crazy on stage! LOOOL!

great job bro... congrats to a great couple who deserve the best!

Congrats to you Lenny and also your beautiful wife. Really happy for you both!! Glad you had Alex in your corner guiding you along. He is a true friend and mentor!!

Wow Lenny! Huge props to you bro! Both you and your wife looked great! Congrats on your win!

You 2 look like you had a blast!

Thanks for sharing!!! :D

shredded bro. and its awesome that you and your wife have something you both enjoy together like that

Great pictures, Lenny!

Some chilling pics with the wife, some eats too!

:D I cracked up when I read the title of this thread. The chilling with the wife pics make me happy. I like just kicking back enjoying life.

Long naps and ice tea in the shade on sunny days.

Looks like you found a terrific partner to share your life with.

Your arms piss me off. :mad:

The plan came together

Fantastic showing Lenny, I hope to see you at Jrs.

Ill just say it dude, i swear down when i checked them pics out i actually said "wtf" aloud, your conditioning was some of the best honestly I have ever seen, you straight look like a statue lol. Im really happy that you and your wife are doing this together its so inspiring your very lucky to have that no doubt, i wish you both the best success and also please keep us updated with your progress. BTW your conditioning is now the photo i look at to motivate me to stay lean and continue eating right every meal, every day.

blistering full, crazily shredded condition... you looked absolutely awesome bro , inspiring to say the least!

Lenny, buddy, YOU'RE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE ATHLETE... VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE PICS... I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened those day after shots... big, full, perfectly balanced and ridiculously shredded at the same time!!! :eek:

I honestly don't see how you could place outside the Top 5 at the Jrs with such a tremendous physique... you really might want to reconsider your decision to skip the show... :cool:

Awesome too to see how your wife got in such a great shape over the weeks... mad props to her! You two definitely make a great couple. :)

You two look GREAT!!! :eek: You're motivating the hell out of me right now!! ::port-smi Lenny you were freaking SHREDDED! Truly inspirational!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing with us, it's always great to see awesome people from the board do so well! :)

I honestly don't see how you could place outside the Top 5 at the Jrs with such a tremendous physique... you really might want to reconsider your decision to skip the show... :cool:

theres is NO way that would happen. go for it man. you have plenty of time.

Wow, excellent photo journal! You and Alex really nailed the conditioning and stayed full, impressive! It's also great to see a couple that can enjoy the same hobby together:)

You look awesome bro!!...if i could even be as conditioned as one off your legs id be happy haha :rolleyes:

Great pics !!!

Man you guys looked great...:D

What are you planning on next ?

lenny i dont want to stress you on this, and man trust me i know this bodybuilding shit is hella expensive, but man i really think if there is anyway you can make to chicago that you really should consider doing it, you have already done the work you just need to touch up and show up! this could be a really big show and maybe a great opportunity awaiting for you. Just something i think you should sit down for a day or two and think long and hard about, I really think you would kick some ass bro!

You looked incredible my friend, and so did your wife! I like the picture of you both on the Spa chairs, her calves look as big as yours, haha! I'm glad you guys had fun!

awsome work to the both of you , looks like you both enjoyed it alot!!

Thanks, and it was very good time knowing we did are best!

:eek: damn your wifes back bro!!! holy back muscles batman!

you both look excellent! WOW

Thanks Brad...Pull-ups, rows, more rows, then some, we learn and are motivated by the best;):D

You look like you could put two hands
around you waist and your fingers would
touch. And your wife, she looks like a
different person. Wow. And you Lenny,
look the same . . . only better. ;) Your
conditioning, a winner. By the looks and
sounds of things, a fun time was had by
all. Perfect.

Thanks for sharing.

PS. Those hallways shots, really really
good. Lighting is everything but you have
to have bod to go along with it.

Thanks my friend, really do appreciate the kind comments. We set a goal, begin the journey, and do are best to succeed while maintaining some sort of happiness along the way! It was fun and hard at the same time;):D

All I can say is INCREDIBLE work Lenny. Also have a beautiful wife.

Thanks Smalltown, you keep grinding it out as well!

Holy hell Lenny! Things really really came together well for you and Alex! Congrats on your win and thanks for the pics. You look awesome in those pics after the show....dry, hard, grainy....damn! :eek::eek::eek:

Me and Alex has a plan...stick to it, work at it, and finish it! It was a great prep and felt nice! Thanks!

Im really proud of you bro! and your wife.. You two are wonderful...

And Lenny man.. it was an honor bro..

I think we did damn good. i could not ask for more! you improved so much and held it all together..

I think the plan was excecuted as good as possible..

thanks and congrats again!

One word - PREPBYALEX!

You are true friend and coach, thanks for the guidance, and hopefully it only gets better from here;)

AWESOME photos!! Thanks so much for sharing! You and your wife look like you had a great time. Congrats again - you both look amazing! :)

Thanks...I can say the same about you and Lucian, you two look great as well!

Damn. Very impressive both of you! Looks like you 2 had a blast. Lucky! Also, I always think the pictures taken off stage are much better to look at. Stage pictures just seem to never do a man justice. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks bro...yes, sometimes the photos people get and lighting of stage actually drowns the conditioning out a bit, but I always believe do not let the lighting make or break you if come in with enough hard, lean muscle, but I agree the pics in the hallway show even more of my conditioning!

Thanks for sharing man...you look "f"ing huge bro. Outstanding job...enjoy the food..enjoy the offseason...time to grow brother!!!

Thanks, always time to grow and strive for that next lb of muscle!

Wow you guys both looked great. Lenny you put everything together perfectly. You looked peeled,grainy,hard, and it was very very impressive to say the least. well deserved congrats to both

Thanks, me and wife trained and ate are little butts off for this competition, it was nice to prep with her! She is the true champion!

I can't believe how shredded you are! And the first pic of your rear lat spread is SICK! How big is your waist and how do you make it look like your lats are attached to your hips like that?? I only ask that because that pic and your front lat spread pic make me think its not even the same person lol

Thanks, felt like I brought my best package to date with the guidance of Alex. It was a great feeling!

you look awesome bro. dry and grainy. props to both of you. you should really reconsider about the jrs. thats a winning look you got there.

Thanks DB006...I always thought you had a nice,full, lean muscular physique...i know, i know Jr Nats, only time will tell...not sure about that one this year, but as of now back to eating the way I know and training like I know!

You and your wife are an awesome team man...

These pics are just Bad ASS!

Thanks, I could not have done it without the support of my wife, she trains with me most of the time and does not believe in fluff training which makes it so much easier!

DAMN, bro... you look outstanding... and the wife look stunning!
you guys did an awesome job... and those spa pics look like you had a lot of fun :)
and as B~rad said... that first lat spread pic looks just freaky!

P.S. when i read the pic title "got crabs?"... i just cracked up :D... I SURE HOPE NOT!! you don't want to be itching like crazy on stage! LOOOL!

great job bro... congrats to a great couple who deserve the best!

What up my friend? thanks a ton bro...we tried are best to bring are best and I am happy with the outcome! yes, the spa was just a good relaxing time before some nice eats!

Do not worry, NO CRABS here:D If any itching it was coming from the damn razor bumps and protan, damn that shit itches!

Congrats to you Lenny and also your beautiful wife. Really happy for you both!! Glad you had Alex in your corner guiding you along. He is a true friend and mentor!!

Thanks for the kind words...Yes, can't agree with you more, You can't go wrong with Alex, top notch in my book!

Wow Lenny! Huge props to you bro! Both you and your wife looked great! Congrats on your win!

Thanks bro, it is always fun to get a win, but even better to see your wife kick ass for her first show!
You 2 look like you had a blast!

Thanks for sharing!!! :D

We did and are very happy about it, thanks!

shredded bro. and its awesome that you and your wife have something you both enjoy together like that

It makes it alot easier and thanks...being shredded was one of the goals this time around!

:D I cracked up when I read the title of this thread. The chilling with the wife pics make me happy. I like just kicking back enjoying life.

Long naps and ice tea in the shade on sunny days.

Looks like you found a terrific partner to share your life with.

Your arms piss me off. :mad:

You know I had to give you some hell because I love your pictorial threads, they give promuscle personality and flavor. So, I thought I would try my best to a thread as well. Thanks Jt for the kind words and chilling was the best part of it!

Fantastic showing Lenny, I hope to see you at Jrs.

Thanks Shelby and you all got me thinking:confused:;):D

Ill just say it dude, i swear down when i checked them pics out i actually said "wtf" aloud, your conditioning was some of the best honestly I have ever seen, you straight look like a statue lol. Im really happy that you and your wife are doing this together its so inspiring your very lucky to have that no doubt, i wish you both the best success and also please keep us updated with your progress. BTW your conditioning is now the photo i look at to motivate me to stay lean and continue eating right every meal, every day.

Thanks bro, I am glad you pull something motivating out of all this because we all can inspire each other here whether be in bodybuilding, transformation, life, etc....

You keep it up and never give up!
blistering full, crazily shredded condition... you looked absolutely awesome bro , inspiring to say the least!

Thanks bro, that was the goal to bring it all to stage and inspire if possible, but there is ton more promuscle member that inspire alot better than me!

Lenny, buddy, YOU'RE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE ATHLETE... VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE PICS... I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened those day after shots... big, full, perfectly balanced and ridiculously shredded at the same time!!! :eek:

Awesome too to see how your wife got in such a great shape over the weeks... mad props to her! You two definitely make a great couple. :)

You are true friend and thanks for the comments. I really always take you posts, feedback, and comments 100% to heart because I know are always be real and do have a good sense of humor as well:D:)

I know, my head had me telling me to give it shot, but then I told myself that I really wanted to get into some kind of offseason mode to add some new muscle on my frame...being lean and somewhat in conidtion is not a problem for me in the offseason...but you all keep me thinking about Jr Nats, but if not I still have next year to fire for one of those shows!

By the way, you keep telling me I have a top notch physique, well you my friend are right up there with the best physiques! Keep being a great person Phidias, you one guy I would love to meet as well!

You two look GREAT!!! :eek: You're motivating the hell out of me right now!! ::port-smi Lenny you were freaking SHREDDED! Truly inspirational!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing with us, it's always great to see awesome people from the board do so well! :)

Thanks Lynx for everything and the comments! We can say the same about you, you are motivating as hell too! You keep at it and stay focused, we will be rooting for sure!

Wow, excellent photo journal! You and Alex really nailed the conditioning and stayed full, impressive! It's also great to see a couple that can enjoy the same hobby together:)

Thanks, I thought it would be neat to post the weekend journey pics and it felt good having it all come together...Alex is a great coach so it made it easy and having my wife competing there was icing on the cake!

You look awesome bro!!...if i could even be as conditioned as one off your legs id be happy haha :rolleyes:

Hahaha...thanks, still need more size on those bad boys, but I was happy with the detail!

Great pics !!!

Man you guys looked great...:D

What are you planning on next ?

Thanks Chris for the comments...what's next??? I will have to get back to you on that, all I can say is I am back in the gym as of yesterday training hard and back to eating like I know how!

lenny i dont want to stress you on this, and man trust me i know this bodybuilding shit is hella expensive, but man i really think if there is anyway you can make to chicago that you really should consider doing it, you have already done the work you just need to touch up and show up! this could be a really big show and maybe a great opportunity awaiting for you. Just something i think you should sit down for a day or two and think long and hard about, I really think you would kick some ass bro!

Damn it B-boy;):D I always take your advice seriously and now you really got me thinking, but for now, I am just back in the gym as of yesterday pounding it out and back to eating like I know how, a bit more carbs. I really do appreciate the feedback, but like you said sometime the financial thing takes a hit, so if not this year, i will highly consider it next year and roll into offseaon mode very soon to progress into a newer me.

For now, we need you to go represent and kick ass in these upcoming shows. You have all the tools and muscle in the world, now go show them what B-boy is made of which is a whole lot of freaky muscle! You know I got your back and I am huge fan/friend of yours, so I am in corner rooting you on!

You looked incredible my friend, and so did your wife! I like the picture of you both on the Spa chairs, her calves look as big as yours, haha! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Hey Luis, thanks a ton my friend! That spa was great and I think you might be right about her calves;):D I here you maybe moving, so good luck on the move and keep training your butt off, talk to you soon buddy!

This one is for you JT....

Attachments

• Muscle Mayhem Stage Photo.jpg
    Muscle Mayhem Stage Photo.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 111

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members