advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't know if this is good news or bad...

my wife runs test prop at 5mg 2x a week for sex drive and energy. shes not an avid lifter or anything. just loves effects of test.
her orgasims on test are insane.... she is usually too sensitive for me to go down if off test. on test seems she tolerates and like its more.
but man when she is on her 5mg 2x a week we fuck like rabbits. her orgasims r nuts. super long and big compared to natie
This is interesting. What are her sides running test at that dose?

This thread is funny as fuck.

My .02. Girth is massively (pun intended) more important than length.

I find it hilarious that women always focus on the size of the dick, not realizing that cunts come in a wide (pun intended again) variety of sizes.

Sometimes it is not the screw that is too small, but rather the nut is to large. "He cant satisfy me", well thats cause you have a cavern down below m'lady!
lol yea it’s crazy when you’re with one chic one night you gotta loosen her up with ur finger before trying and a diff chic the next night will just hop on your dick and ride. Tell a bitch her pussy is big even if it’s good pussy and they lose their shit, don’t ask if you’re tight then ask if you got good pussy cuz a tight pussy isn’t always a good lay either.

I keep it simple. Her orgasm is her responsibility. Some like to be on top, others like me on top, and others require oral, and still others any combination depending on their mood. I figure my job is just to stay hard and let her move into the right angle and she'll get there. If not, oral is almost 100% positive. My wife will tell me on any given night she just can't get there. At those times, we have a couple vibrators which can actually be pretty hot also. It doesn't get much hotter than her cumming while you're filling her mouth with baby batter.

The only thing that's strange to me is that as hot as it is to watch a girl get herself off, it's usually totally different than what I can do. In other words, it's impossible to duplicate her method. And where it may take me 15-20 minutes to get her there, she can get herself there in 5 minutes or even less.

I keep it simple. Her orgasm is her responsibility. Some like to be on top, others like me on top, and others require oral, and still others any combination depending on their mood. I figure my job is just to stay hard and let her move into the right angle and she'll get there. If not, oral is almost 100% positive. My wife will tell me on any given night she just can't get there. At those times, we have a couple vibrators which can actually be pretty hot also. It doesn't get much hotter than her cumming while you're filling her mouth with baby batter.

The only thing that's strange to me is that as hot as it is to watch a girl get herself off, it's usually totally different than what I can do. In other words, it's impossible to duplicate her method. And where it may take me 15-20 minutes to get her there, she can get herself there in 5 minutes or even less.
So fucking spot on. Ill save the supportive back stories. But yeah. This pretty much sums it up nice and clean.
Stay hard, aka have dick control, and you can get her there.

Very good point, once I broke 250lvs I pretty much have every chic ride me til she cums her fill then I prefer to get head. They are always happier and they get to grab my pecs I get to watch titties bounce everyone wins. You don’t have to wonder when she’s had enough either. My chic is pretty far along now and can’t ride me anymore and it’s so awkward trying to go back to fucking me on top as big as I am course she’s got that belly I can’t touch so that’s prolly a big part too. Sad thing is a chic has to have the confidence to ride you and help herself along and there are a lot of hot chics that still with a dick in them are worried about how they look.

Honestly not much is as fun and as lazy as putting a vibrator on a chick's clit and just pounding her. Ad a little bondage and have fun all night.

I thought it was the opposite because of plastic !!!

I agree it's funny.
Yer still doing it wrong bro. If you don't own a wheel chair to wheel their rubbery orgasmed out legs out the door with their panties on their head then YER DOIN' IT WRONG BRO.

Yer still doing it wrong bro. If you don't own a wheel chair to wheel their rubbery orgasmed out legs out the door with their panties on their head then YER DOIN' IT WRONG BRO.
They wear panties?

Have you told your parents yet?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner