advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

if GH hasn't healed shoulder will other PEPs ?

I had a massive rotator tear/labrum/bursitis... worse pain ever... had surgery a year ago.. no pain... but arm is weak!

If someone could only get one then definitely BPC-157. That has been shown to be most effective from the data I have observed. Although I would definitely use both. BPC-157 at 250-500mcg each day directly into the injured area and TB-500 sub-q at 500mcg each day.

what do you mean brother?
If someone could only get one?

I have some BPC that I received my mistake

If you or anyone else is TRUELY in need of it and would do a small review/log of the product please contact me.

what do you mean brother?
If someone could only get one?

I just meant if they really wanted to order but perhaps they had limited finds so could only get 1 of the two products. I would put BPC ahead of TB-500 from what I have seen. Although I definitely recommend using the two together for optimal results.

I just meant if they really wanted to order but perhaps they had limited finds so could only get 1 of the two products. I would put BPC ahead of TB-500 from what I have seen. Although I definitely recommend using the two together for optimal results.

:yeahthat:

Oh okay I see it now.
I'm sorry. Really. I'm a little slow at comprehention sometimes. Have that dyslexia and ADD shit. Dos had me all hopped up on Amphetimes and Adderall throught Jr high and high school. May have fried more brain cells then it did good.

Hey if you really want to drop some body fat...take some of that crap! You won't be burning any fat , you will just be starving yourself to death due to loss of appatiete lol
I Honestly think thats why I was always such a hard gainer. After I quit that stuff mid way thru high school, got my diet right, training righht... I flourished as far as gaining some real size. I was always cut and looked good. But could never gain real size due to these quack doctors wanting to hop all these kids up on speed from 3rd grade to College!

* again sorry..way off topixc

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the advice.
I know of more than a few people that have had shoulder surgery and either it doesn't fix the problem or makes things worse.
On top of that its at least a 6-9month wait here for surgery!! And because it does heal somewhat where I'm about 90% pain free as long as I Dont bench press I've always put surgery off too.
Last reason / excuse for not going that route is because I work up to 12-13 hours a day for anywhere from a month to 10-11months at a time, and its very difficult to predict upcoming work because its all on contract where I run a crew and there's no way I could leave work to deal with surgery...
Sucks but just the way it is..
So I'm interested in the peptide route, though I'm on a limited budget for the time being.
Was going to try 6 x 2mg doses of tb500 ..2mg/wk
Then assess the benefit and continue or not. If I had the extra funds I'd do a high dose, but off work right now, and just bad timing.

Jj, when you said direct into the pain with a slin pin, that'd be hard because the pain is deep inside the shoulder joint. So I'd need a 1.5" to get there..
I've been taking GH in the shoulder last few days with a 1/2" slin pin hoping for even slight localized effect..

My injury actually came from the last 3-4" of 1rep max bench press, I had to fight and fight to complete lockout and that's when I felt the clunk feeling.. And bad pain for a few weeks where rolling on it at night would wake me up in bad pain, but over time it got easier..

Anyone else have the same injury happen this way?
Again thanks everyone.

I know of more than a few people that have had shoulder surgery and either it doesn't fix the problem or makes things worse.
On top of that its at least a 6-9month wait here for surgery!! And because it does heal somewhat where I'm about 90% pain free as long as I Dont bench press I've always put surgery off too.
Last reason / excuse for not going that route is because I work up to 12-13 hours a day for anywhere from a month to 10-11months at a time, and its very difficult to predict upcoming work because its all on contract where I run a crew and there's no way I could leave work to deal with surgery...
So I'm interested in the peptide route, though I'm on a limited budget for the time being.
Then assess the benefit and continue or not. If I had the extra funds I'd do a high dose, but off work right now, and just bad timing.

Jj, when you said direct into the pain with a slin pin, that'd be hard because the pain is deep inside the shoulder joint. So I'd need a 1.5" to get there..
I've been taking GH in the shoulder last few days with a 1/2" slin pin hoping for even slight localized effect..

My injury actually came from the last 3-4" of 1rep max bench press, I had to fight and fight to complete lockout and that's when I felt the clunk feeling.. And bad pain for a few weeks where rolling on it at night would wake me up in bad pain, but over time it got easier..

Again thanks everyone.

Don't use a steroid syringe. Stick to a 29 gauge 1/2" slin pin and inject 1/2" deep near the injury. I assumed your delt injury was like mine and only 1/2" deep. Try to get in the general area of the injury.
Thankfully, BPC-157 is a systemic peptide so it travels.

Again thanks everyone.

As mentioned just use a slin pin and inject 1/2 inch as normal. There is no need to go deeper. I would go with BPC-157 if you can only get one. 2 vials could be 500mcg for 20 days or 250mcg for 40 days. I think even 2 vials of bpc and 2 vials of tb-500 could work wonders. Regardless let us know how you get on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity