mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB PRO-SYNTHETEK SPONSORED athlete MEREDITH BERTHELSON:)

I have to disagree. Have you seen me?

I am ultra sexy. Throw a little smoke or mist (or whatever that is in the picture) in a picture of my porcine ass and then you would see women swoon with desire to be near such a fine example of masculinity!!!

:D

To such extent that rumor has it Greek Government will dislodge Euphranor's cult Ionic statue of Apollo from the Ancient Agora of Athens... to have it replaced by a giant JT... some kind of consecration, undoubtedly. :p

Speechless !! What more can I say that others haven't.

I am just glad...

Speechless !! What more can I say that others haven't.

That I found a nice girl who actually loves me.

We have been together since she was 18.

Low maintenance too. For Christmas we bought propane so the house would be warm. Lol

Low maintenance too. For Christmas we bought propane so the house would be warm. Lol

Awesome for both of you!!!

INFREAKINCREDIBLE

:eek::eek: :love:

So wait... you're trying to tell me that, that girl... THAT in-shape, gorgeous girl... also has brains and is like... smart?? lol They don't exist. Trust me. If searched high and low. She's the white buffalo. A mythical creature that only exists in fairy tales haha! I hate you :)

Very Awesome on every level!

-MT

I am proud of her. She is a hard worker, a super nice person, a born again Christian, an an excellent cook:)

I see her every other weekend due to the fact that she is in graduate school. Her field of study is called STEM. (Science, technology , engineering and mathematics). I guess she will end up being a professor at a university or something.

Thanks for all the support you guys have given her all these years.

Big A- you are the f* cking, MAN! Thank you.

I hear you toxic!

So wait... you're trying to tell me that, that girl... THAT in-shape, gorgeous girl... also has brains and is like... smart?? lol They don't exist. Trust me. If searched high and low. She's the white buffalo. A mythical creature that only exists in fairy tales haha! I hate you :)

Honestly, I thought I would never get in a steady relationship again because I was so disillusioned with women.

I bounced for years in bars and had a pretty low opinion of the female gender. Most did not impress me at all.

She is a ranch girl and is used to hard work. Also her undergraduate degree was in math. I think finding a female who is more of a LOGICAL thinker instead of EMOTIONALLY driven really, really helps. I agree, that is pretty rare.

Honestly, I thought I would never get in a steady relationship again because I was so disillusioned with women.

I bounced for years in bars and had a pretty low opinion of the female gender. Most did not impress me at all.

She is a ranch girl and is used to hard work. Also her undergraduate degree was in math. I think finding a female who is more of a LOGICAL thinker instead of EMOTIONALLY driven really, really helps. I agree, that is pretty rare.

Wow... took the words out of my mouth! I also bounced for years in clubs and bars (while also having a medical marketing career in big hospitals) and thought the same thing you did. If she has any friends that are normal, (key word) and is also a LOGICAL thinker, please for the love of all that is human hook a buddy up! haha!! Good for you buddy!

YOU are a lucky man JT

I always love the photos you post.

Hey, thanks everyone! I feel like such a turd not being able to get on here as much I as I would like! Being busy has it's ups and it's downs. I really miss the days of spending time reading posts and looking at everyones pics. :(

Thanks for all the nice comments, this shot was my favorite of the entire shoot!

And Miss Q, I love those types of drawings! I'll have to post up what I have for my wallpaper on my laptop at home! ;)

I should have known by looking at your avatar! Would love to see the drawings you have, so post some up when you get a chance. ::ction-sm You should also post more of YOUR photo shoot:D

Wow. That's awesome. I've had Christmases like that. That's what it's all about. I always enjoy your posts. You seem like really good, family people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again, you guys are too nice. :eek:

Wow... took the words out of my mouth! I also bounced for years in clubs and bars (while also having a medical marketing career in big hospitals) and thought the same thing you did. If she has any friends that are normal, (key word) and is also a LOGICAL thinker, please for the love of all that is human hook a buddy up! haha!! Good for you buddy!

I have a few friends but they have been snatched up, sorry Toxic! ;)

I should have known by looking at your avatar! Would love to see the drawings you have, so post some up when you get a chance. ::ction-sm You should also post more of YOUR photo shoot:D

Here is the wallpaper on my laptop:

Attachments

• boris_vallejo_92unicorn.jpg
    boris_vallejo_92unicorn.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 150

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear