over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF results - 9 Weeks Cjc with Dac.

I have been using copious amounts of dac since last summer with no time off..

I might try to get some bloodwork done soon just to see where Im at.. My doses havent really been consistent lately i just take a mg or two every day or four lol.. with weekly doses being 5-8mg depending on the week.

The test wouldnt really help as far as X MG gets Y result but more as how long term (6+ months) use of dac effects igf.. I have heard some say this and that about desensitization yada yada..

Im no doctor nor scientist. I take drugs and I take tests and leave it to everyone else to read between the lines

Alot of variables that can factor in, but what a great thread RS and Lou 2 of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to peptides.

Ak

I might try to get some bloodwork done soon just to see where Im at.. My doses havent really been consistent lately i just take a mg or two every day or four lol.. with weekly doses being 5-8mg depending on the week.

The test wouldnt really help as far as X MG gets Y result but more as how long term (6+ months) use of dac effects igf.. I have heard some say this and that about desensitization yada yada..

Im no doctor nor scientist. I take drugs and I take tests and leave it to everyone else to read between the lines

chauthens check your pm's brother!

How long do you intend on staying on? No concern about internal organ growth?

Last edited:
How long do you intend on staying on? No concern about internal organ growth?

I havent really thought much about it.. I had considered staying on low dose dac indefinitely.. and as far as high doses maybe I should lay off?

Should I be worried at this point or are you mean years and years on 10mg a week type scenarios?

I havent really thought much about it.. I had considered staying on low dose dac indefinitely.. and as far as high doses maybe I should lay off?

Should I be worried at this point or are you mean years and years on 10mg a week type scenarios?

Great Point L,

Voice of reason right there. Damn reading your thread Cauth never even entered my mind.

Ak

I usually recommend a max length of about 12 weeks on cjc-dac. It can safely be used for longer but I think giving your pituitary a break is advisable. I definitely wouldn't be using it at huge doses for over a year. I think rotation of GHRH's and GHRP's is a great approach.

I wouldnt run more than 16 weeks of DAC then I'd switch to 6-8 weeks of MOD.
(iam waiting to get a conformation on this. I do believe russianstar told me this but him and I havent been in contact with him in quite some time so I am confirming with another resource. not the RS in this conversation btw.)

We are working on something that's going to change the way we test GHRH and hopefully GHRPs as well. Stay tuned and stay ahead of the curve.

Last edited:
Good Informative thread!

Oh! this a GREAT thread! See many of my Favorite people from PM posting valuable Information!

Subscribed!

time for ghrp2/cjc now actually:p:p

From what I can see it would be considerably cheaper to run 5iu of Greys daily.

Depends where you go and how you shop.... sometimes you can stumble on bogo deals combined with good discounts.

Has anyone here gotten Igf1 levels checked while using Dac and Ipamorelin simultaneously ??
Any help or guidance as to where I can find the BW would be greatly appreciated!

Used any ghrp?
Hmmmmm mms, ku.k
[/IMG]
vg nnnn mm? U mm mm n 88kkk k (mmk m?mmmhk kj

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this with everyone. What are your thoughts on the results?
I ask because...well...a few weeks of minimal dose 5iu TP Greys GH used 5-6 days a week has put people at 550-600+ IGF.
0f4v0 l l.mu[URL][IMG]y 5hb5 [/IMG]f4vnm.hmh.noblyv00t [/URL]mmmn?dxe
Layout:
9 Weeks of CjC with Dac

Dose:
10mg per week, split into 2 separate injections per week. 5mg Monday-Pre Bed, 5mg Thursday-Pre Bed

Supplements:
200mcg Huperzine A 3 x's per day
100mcg T4 Per day

Igf Results after 9 Weeks:
FullSizeRender_zps4671ab31.jpg

Used any ghrp?
?m mk mmk m[URL[emoji5] [emoji31] [/URL]mmkmm?mm?nn? ?mmmkmm mmm m mmm hotltvoll
[I
MG][/IMG]
Thanks for sharing this with everyone. What are your thoughts on the results?
I ask because...well...a few weeks of minimal dose 5iu TP Greys GH used 5-6 days a week has put people at 550-600+ IGF.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch