over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im not sure how to do this.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'll make this short.
Im lucky. I have a 6 figure job with no college degree that I worked my ass off for. But fuck me, I cant do it anymore. Constant anxiety and headaches and mustering up the willpower to not quit every day is getting harder and harder. If I wasn't the only income supporting my family, id quit immediately.
Im just not built for this corporate bullshit and working for someone else. The anxiety is bad enough that most nights I sleep between 2 and 5 hours tops and wake up with full on panic attacks. I lose my appetite frequently and feel sick. Sometimes going a day or two without eating just because I dont feel like it.
That being said, im not trying to complain, thats not the purpose of this post. The point of that is simply to provide context.
What im worried about is this:
Im starting on youtube with a plan to replace my income with youtube and other income streams like merchandise and other services. Contrary to popular belief, youtube success appears to be formulaic rather than luck. It requires that I develop an entirely new skill set, which is fine, I dont mind hard work. But I keep thinking, who the fuck will take me seriously? I dont look like half the people on here, not that I cant look like that, its just that I dont right now. I dont have any fitness or nutrition certs to fall back on and frankly, I feel like I forgot most of what I knew in the past few years because my focus has been on other priorities.
Pro muscle is different than the rest of the world. My content wouldn't be geared towards members here. But should I worry about this stuff at all or is it just imposter syndrome and I need to grow a pair and just do it?

Just a thought...are you on TRT? Have you been awhile?

Might be worth testing your progesterone levels if so. Your symptoms sound a lot like mine. Mine were a result of low progesterone and were literally solved overnight rubbing some progesterone cream (Amazon) on my balls before sleep. Slept without waking up for 7 hours (haven’t in years). Also urinate less (blocks DHT at prostate) and feel much more calm (progesterone converts to Allopregnanolone which is a GABAergic neurosteroid). Progesterone also corrects estrogen sensitivity which I had developed over 8 years of TRT.

Not trying to project my solution onto you, just throwing it out there...

Best to you man, I remember you posting back in the day and always respected your work ethic with DC training.

Might be worth testing your progesterone levels if so. Your symptoms sound a lot like mine. Mine were a result of low progesterone and were literally solved overnight rubbing some progesterone cream (Amazon) on my balls before sleep. Slept without waking up for 7 hours (haven’t in years). Also urinate less (blocks DHT at prostate) and feel much more calm (progesterone converts to Allopregnanolone which is a GABAergic neurosteroid). Progesterone also corrects estrogen sensitivity which I had developed over 8 years of TRT.

Best to you man, I remember you posting back in the day and always respected your work ethic with DC training.
It could work, I get bloods done pretty frequently for Trt. Im in 150 mg per week. Im pretty sure my issues are all stress related. This corporate sales job is sucking the soul out of me.
Ideally, I want to create something of my own so I can give back. Its corny, but I really want to be in a position to hire disabled vets and give them opportunity and income.

It could work, I get bloods done pretty frequently for Trt. Im in 150 mg per week. Im pretty sure my issues are all stress related. This corporate sales job is sucking the soul out of me.
Ideally, I want to create something of my own so I can give back. Its corny, but I really want to be in a position to hire disabled vets and give them opportunity and income.
That’s not corny at all, that’s amazing.

I’d get progesterone levels tested if I were you. They naturally decline anyway but on TRT mine were undetectable. I felt anxious, stressed, and had insomnia until I got the level up.

What brand do you use? How long using the cream that you started seeing/feeling the benefits?

MS

Invest if you have a good amount of money saved that will provide a very nice income

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131