over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In and Out burger or other restaurants

Where on earth did you find those gems!?! I need these coupons!
Hahaha. Culvers was primarily in the Midwest but I think they have been expanding the last 5-7 years. Its pretty good as fast food goes. I feel like I'm eating actual food when I do get it.

That said, moderation. Its Midwestern America fast food. We will deep fry and add bacon to anything. And then served you frozen custard afterwards. As @bbxtreme has pointed out. This isn't a hack. 😄

Hahaha. Culvers was primarily in the Midwest but I think they have been expanding the last 5-7 years. Its pretty good as fast food goes. I feel like I'm eating actual food when I do get it.

That said, moderation. Its Midwestern America fast food. We will deep fry and add bacon to anything. And then served you frozen custard afterwards. As @bbxtreme has pointed out. This isn't a hack. 😄
What are you talking about… they have Culvers everywhere in GA.

The hack is to watch your family members eat their ice cream imagining it’s you while cutting. 🤣

That’s what we did in the before times, now you have a ninja creami! 🍦
If I wasn’t in prep I totally would do that. I made some awesome ice cream during my progressive phase.

But the good times have come to an end. No more free meals or ice cream. Lol

There are no hacks in prep. LOL

If I wasn’t in prep I totally would do that. I made some awesome ice cream during my progressive phase.

That’s why you’re a competitor and I’m not. I hit 9% and I’m like okay that’s enough suffering lol.

What are you talking about… they have Culvers everywhere in GA.

The hack is to watch your family members eat their ice cream imagining it’s you while cutting. 🤣
I didn't realize the were that far south. They are trying to make the whole country fat. Lol

You ever had Culver’s??? Yes, gem. 💎
Yes I’ve had Culver’s lol. Their concert mixers are great. But I’d rather just get the actual burger then go back on my diet. Zero chance I’m trying to fit in fast food into my diet.

If you can keep it within your daily calorie allowance, I don't see the problem besides the fact five meat patties will probably raise your ApoB/LDL (if you even care about that).
Just going off on a limb here based on this thread, I do not think he cares about that lol

I think Culvers is ok but I don't actually ever go there. May be if I had kids or something but I think Freddy's is similar and tastes better....plus its closer to my house.

I don't have one (my kitchen is already filled with kitchen appliances as it is), but a mate of mine has one, and just plain Chocolate Whey in Water does taste kinda nice. Not as good as a nice full fat gelato of course, but it actually does taste nice and has a great mouth feel / texture.

If you look at the nutrition of the single butter burger patty only, it’s 13g of fat and 14g protein…

I honestly can’t take anyone seriously who would order four of those and think they found a diet hack 😂

Just get the actual burger and have a protein shake at that point, the macros would be even better that way lol.

Guys, just eat your plan like you should, and if you are in prep, don't go to In N Out unless instructed to or on a refeed day, if you choose to do so. If you are not in prep, then follow your daily plan like normal, and when you want some every now and then, just get the whole burger(s) (I like the double-doubles) and be done with it. Then get back on your plan and resume. It's like when I hear guys ordering cauliflower pizzas...just no already. If you are gonna get something you don't always get, just get the real deal and be happy. A day or so here and there is not gonna hurt anybody.....AGAIN, unless you are in your prep for a contest or something.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws