advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increlex - Is this What the Pros are Taking?

omoplata

Registered
You may know this guy. He has a YouTube Channel under the name of VigrousSteve
I don't adore him, but I do not dislike him either. He has good info and is generally accurate with his commentary.
Been watching him for a long time and he never pimps a product or a brand or anything. Hence, his comments on the vide below are interesting...

He recently (says that he) got his hands on Increlex which is pharmaceutical IGF-1 and he seems super impressed. The video is below... Could this be what the pros take which regular Joes do not have access to?

You may know this guy. He has a YouTube Channel under the name of VigrousSteve
I don't adore him, but I do not dislike him either. He has good info and is generally accurate with his commentary.
Been watching him for a long time and he never pimps a product or a brand or anything. Hence, his comments on the vide below are interesting...

He recently (says that he) got his hands on Increlex which is pharmaceutical IGF-1 and he seems super impressed. The video is below... Could this be what the pros take which regular Joes do not have access to?

Some? Maybe. Large majority? I honestly doubt it

Most pro’s wouldn’t even be able to afford it even if they could source it. Steve probably makes 5x that of an average pro BB and even he said he wasn’t able to afford it until this recent update

O boy not the magic dragon called increlex again. When is this myth gonna end, people are so fucking desperate for there to be some magic potion in bodybuilding that will explain why people are so much larger than themselves. Hey if you want to believe it's magic IGF then please go right ahead 👌🏿

The only true magic thing out there is to have a true myostatin deficiency and then congratulations you will be an overly hyper muscular person that doesn't live very long.

Most pros and top bodybuilders aren’t taking or even thinking about IGF.

There’s no secrets or magical compound in this sport. 😂

Most pros and top bodybuilders aren’t taking or even thinking about IGF.

There’s no secrets or magical compound in this sport. 😂
You mind explaining how you know this?
I am not saying they do; As a guy who hung out with like 2 pros throughout his life; I can only speculate.
How do you know what pros do or do not take to be able to make such a specific comment? Not hating, not attacking you... I am honestly curious how you know

You mind explaining how you know this?
I am not saying they do; As a guy who hung out with like 2 pros throughout his life; I can only speculate.
How do you know what pros do or do not take to be able to make such a specific comment? Not hating, not attacking you... I am honestly curious how you know
Lol all good. Well for one just above @b-boy told you his stance. A pro.

John Meadow’s has an entire video on the subject in his members content section where he says most is fake and very few pro’s use it.

Third- I’ve worked with Milos, Vu, and now prepping with Sims. NONE of them use IGF.

I could keep going on how I know a handful of pros and former top 5 Olympia athletes as well who don’t use it/never did. But pretty sure that covers it.

Now have I tried IGF? Yes. Was I impressed- ehh it’s not HGH or gear. Wasn’t worth the money IMO. Gave a nice full look, but would rather put that money into some good pharma HGH and push my IGF levels up that way. 😊

This subject been beat to death. Use the search button. Nothing magical about it at all.

Pros do use it 😂

James H has spoken about it
Roman speaks openly about it
Some amateurs/pros on JPs forum have spoken about using it

They rate it quite highly also

If increlex was a miracle muscle magic bean there would be a high quality generic Chinese product on the market. Demand and supply go hand in hand.

Lol all good. Well for one just above @b-boy told you his stance. A pro.

John Meadow’s has an entire video on the subject in his members content section where he says most is fake and very few pro’s use it.

Third- I’ve worked with Milos, Vu, and now prepping with Sims. NONE of them use IGF.

I could keep going on how I know a handful of pros and former top 5 Olympia athletes as well who don’t use it/never did. But pretty sure that covers it.

Now have I tried IGF? Yes. Was I impressed- ehh it’s not HGH or gear. Wasn’t worth the money IMO. Gave a nice full look, but would rather put that money into some good pharma HGH and push my IGF levels up that way. 😊
Totally fair

And the other guy who says that there'd be a Chinese generic is also making a good point

BBXTREME, the IGF you tried, was it pharma?

Have u ever priced Increlex? CRAZY expensive! I'm not sure many could really afford it.

Totally fair

And the other guy who says that there'd be a Chinese generic is also making a good point

BBXTREME, the IGF you tried, was it pharma?
I’ve tried pharma and IGF LR3 from trusted sponsors on here. I honestly could not tell the difference. I saw results, but not pharma HGH results.

It was a nice full look and honestly it faded after a few weeks. I really wasn’t that impressed. I think you’d get a lot more from pushing up your IGF levels through higher HGH dosages. That’s just my opinion and experience.

I’m sure you’ll always find a guy who swears by something somewhere.

In this sport it’s not the shiny objects or latest designer drugs, it’s the tried and true compounds- Test, HGH, Insulin, EQ, Deca and of course Tren. If you are pre contest add some tried and true orals in a few weeks out.

It really is that simple.

So a vial is 40mg. Dosing is what? 500mcg per day? That's 80 days worth. Seen it go for around 500-800 euros every time it pops up (European sources). How is it "crazy" expensive?

I've seen something called "Infrajet" being sold too which is a generic IGF-1 of some kind.

To roughly quote Justin Harris “ the bodybuilder that pushes BB foods as high as he can without getting fat, trains enough to stimulate growth and uses as much basic gear as he can handle over 5-10 years will make 95% of his progress”

Guys (me included) over complicate it and end up with paralysis by analysis

So a vial is 40mg. Dosing is what? 500mcg per day? That's 80 days worth. Seen it go for around 500-800 euros every time it pops up (European sources). How is it "crazy" expensive?

I've seen something called "Infrajet" being sold too which is a generic IGF-1 of some kind.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903-165836.png
    Screenshot_20230903-165836.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 111
What’s their pharma GH. 30k? 😂

The stuff comes from France I’m sure the guys I follow were using

O boy not the magic dragon called increlex again. When is this myth gonna end, people are so fucking desperate for there to be some magic potion in bodybuilding that will explain why people are so much larger than themselves. Hey if you want to believe it's magic IGF then please go right ahead 👌🏿
Gospel brother most pros don’t need igf-1 to be pros yea a lot take it but the drug thing always drifts from work/diet ethic and almighty genetics

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws