over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inhibit somatostatin

With all the somatostatin inhib talking lately it got me thinking. Isn't CJC1295 an inhibitor? Why not just use a low dose like 500mcg per week. Wouldn't that inhibit somatostatin around the clock.

With all the somatostatin inhib talking lately it got me thinking. Isn't CJC1295 an inhibitor? Why not just use a low dose like 500mcg per week. Wouldn't that inhibit somatostatin around the clock.

I'm not sure, but CJC-1295 DAC is certainly the best drug to combine with MK-677 for further increases in GH levels. We've seen the proof on this board (and others) many times over. The only downside is that it gets expensive. If CJC-1295 DAC was dirt cheap, it would change everything, but running the two together in optimal doses is rather costly.

Still, even 2 mg of CJC DAC per week, in combination with MK, makes a big difference.

No actually, GHRH is inhibited by somatostatin. CJC included.

See highlighted section, several studies showed GHRH was inhibited by somatostatin. GHRPs however are antagonists of somatostatin and still cause the somatotropes to release HGH.

20170201_175028.jpg

No actually, GHRH is inhibited by somatostatin. CJC included.

See highlighted section, several studies showed GHRH was inhibited by somatostatin. GHRPs however are antagonists of somatostatin and still cause the somatotropes to release HGH.

View attachment 89109

That's right I was confusing GHRH for GHRP thanks. Why did it say GH RP was always administered before GHRH? I usually take my ghrp with cjc no Dac. in the same shot.

That's right I was confusing GHRH for GHRP thanks. Why did it say GH RP was always administered before GHRH? I usually take my ghrp with cjc no Dac. in the same shot.
They did that in the study to see if the GHRP would help the GHRH be effective since somatostatin was inhibiting the actions of the GHRH. They found it worked! Later studies combined them together and showed it worked as well. The GHRP is said to stop the actions of somatostatin at the somatotropes in both the pituitary and hypothalamus. GHRPs are superior to GHRH in many ways since they work in more then one pathway. Same with MK677. There's lots of evidence to support this. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Your priority should be MK677, then a GHRP, and lastly a GHRH. Dac gets expensive quick, so adding a GHRP is cheap and very effective. I like Hexarelin or GHRP2, they are equally as strong, for bulking GHRP2 obviously as you know. Hexarelin works great for me when low carb, the fat just melts off. I use MK677 as my base gh supp. Then I add a GHRP, when I get sick of all the shots I switch to dac twice a week. I never use gh, this is it for me. Igf I play with every once in a while. I don't even really bother with modgrf much anymore.

I went with horney goat weed and ECGC from green tea 3xday and melatonin at night before bed.

read this on melatonin...

melatonin is nature's anti-stress hormone because it counters the effects of high cortisol. many scientists consider melatonin to be the best anti-oxidant known. it crosses all membrane barriers and is a powerful scavenger of free radicals. i take about 3-5mg about 40 minutes before bedtime. on high central nervous system workouts like heavy squats and dead lifts i have in my gear bag along with the citrulline-malate, whey, leucine etc... it counters cortisol from heavy workouts.

i suggest you start with a low dose when first trying it and build from there, because it may cause vivid dreams or nightmares in some. that doesn't occur with 1-3 mgs and it helps to let you get back into rem sleep even if you awaken.

in the vitamin section of every grocery, dept store etc... and it's inexpensive.

Stewie mentioned there's no need for a break from melatonin - the penial gland has no negative feedback loop inhibiting melatonin suppression from taking exogenous melatonin.

They did that in the study to see if the GHRP would help the GHRH be effective since somatostatin was inhibiting the actions of the GHRH. They found it worked! Later studies combined them together and showed it worked as well. The GHRP is said to stop the actions of somatostatin at the somatotropes in both the pituitary and hypothalamus. GHRPs are superior to GHRH in many ways since they work in more then one pathway. Same with MK677. There's lots of evidence to support this. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Your priority should be MK677, then a GHRP, and lastly a GHRH. Dac gets expensive quick, so adding a GHRP is cheap and very effective. I like Hexarelin or GHRP2, they are equally as strong, for bulking GHRP2 obviously as you know. Hexarelin works great for me when low carb, the fat just melts off. I use MK677 as my base gh supp. Then I add a GHRP, when I get sick of all the shots I switch to dac twice a week. I never use gh, this is it for me. Igf I play with every once in a while. I don't even really bother with modgrf much anymore.

F___ yeah what he said. the bro knows his bro science.

RamboStallone was the one that taught me that taking a cold shower right after a workout will freeze muscle size and keep the pump.

I'm not sure, but CJC-1295 DAC is certainly the best drug to combine with MK-677 for further increases in GH levels. We've seen the proof on this board (and others) many times over. The only downside is that it gets expensive. If CJC-1295 DAC was dirt cheap, it would change everything, but running the two together in optimal doses is rather costly.

Still, even 2 mg of CJC DAC per week, in combination with MK, makes a big difference.

What dose do you think is the best band for your buck with DAC per week before diminshing returns? 4mg?

Diminishing returns? We saw igf levels hit 600 on 10mg and up, if anything it should be dosed as high as you can afford. People wrote off dac years ago because the low doses barely did much relatively speaking. High dac doses changed the game and dac became a hit again. But like mentioned, it gets expensive quick.

What dose do you think is the best band for your buck with DAC per week before diminshing returns? 4mg?

Like Rambo said, it appears to continue increasing in effectiveness until we reach at least 10 mg/week. But as with most drugs, once you get beyond a certain point, further increases begin to yield a smaller return per mg. So, while 10 mg/week is certainly more effective than 5 mg/week, it is not twice as effective.

What is cost-effective for one person may not be cost-effective for another person, as differences in finances, personal response, goals, etc...all play a role in determining what is and isn't "worth it" for each individual. For a very serious bodybuilder with unlimited funds, 10 mg/week may indeed be the most cost-effective dose...but for a guy whose finances are more limited, he may be better off using a smaller dose. It all depends on what is a wise financial decision for you.

Like Rambo said, it appears to continue increasing in effectiveness until we reach at least 10 mg/week. But as with most drugs, once you get beyond a certain point, further increases begin to yield a smaller return per mg. So, while 10 mg/week is certainly more effective than 5 mg/week, it is not twice as effective.

What is cost-effective for one person may not be cost-effective for another person, as differences in finances, personal response, goals, etc...all play a role in determining what is and isn't "worth it" for each individual. For a very serious bodybuilder with unlimited funds, 10 mg/week may indeed be the most cost-effective dose...but for a guy whose finances are more limited, he may be better off using a smaller dose. It all depends on what is a wise financial decision for you.

Mike, regarding cost/benefit what is your opinion on GHRP 2 (200mcg)+ Mod GRF 1-29 (100mcg) twice per day vs 2mg CJC Dac per week plus MK 677 at 12.5 or 25mg? Thanks for your input.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws