over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin use ´haters´/lovers

svenrpb

Registered
Newbies
@bbxtreme made a good thread regarding general insulin info etc.

I am curious what the experiences of people are here regarding insulin, and especially if there a people here that regret using it. I know for example @b-boy and @IFBBProDomCardone don´t really like insulin for their own reasons.

Few questions that come to mind:

- Was it a huge difference when you started insulin in recovery/look etc.?

- Do you like lantus, humalog/R and for what reason?

- Do you use it year round or periodically, or just on weak(er) bodypart days?

- Have you tried it and didn´t like it at all, why not?

- Would you do things differently if you could go back in time regarding insulin use? Or are you going to do things different for the coming future?

Or any other info, shoot!

When i was competing in local bodybuilding shows, powerlifting meets and through my 20s 30s and 40s i did just about everything known to man lol, basic compounds, designer compounds, peptides , never in my life have i tried insulin. Every time i read a thread about it i start thinking about it.

If you use insulin to match your diet you will benefit and like it. If you adjust your diet to use large doses of insulin, likely you will get fat and regret it.

For me insulin (log) pre/post has been a game changer as far as recovery. I use it every workout day and wouldn’t change.

If you use insulin to match your diet you will benefit and like it. If you adjust your diet to use large doses of insulin, likely you will get fat and regret it.

For me insulin (log) pre/post has been a game changer as far as recovery. I use it every workout day and wouldn’t change.
So because of that you can train more often I assume?

What about your classic guys?
I also use it among classic guys - when people understand that there is really no difference in the use of gear between different divisions...? what's more - often guys from physics classes use more than super heavy guys... especially when it comes to dht derivatives or tren

I also use it among classic guys - when people understand that there is really no difference in the use of gear between different divisions...? what's more - often guys from physics classes use more than super heavy guys... especially when it comes to dht derivatives or tren
Sorry I was not asking the question right. I mean more because they have weight caps. Do you still use it when they get close to that cap? Or only for weaker bodyparts etc?

Sorry I was not asking the question right. I mean more because they have weight caps. Do you still use it when they get close to that cap? Or only for weaker bodyparts etc?
wrong question - the answer will be the same as always - IT DEPENDS (each case must be considered individually, there is no such thing as the same scheme suitable for everyone)

so what really sets apart the divisions is not gear usage but rather the amount of food/calories?

Those who use and like insulin, do you use it in conjunction with GH or solo?

There’s not much I can contribute to this thread as I have a whole thread on it in the articles section. But I’ll say this:

Milos was my first coach and I’ll never forget what he told me- “you’ll never turn pro and win without insulin and tren.”

At the time I was against both of them. But I can say that no truer words could be said than that. Not for guys like me with my genetics anyways.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131