advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this what intra abdominal ab fat looks like?

RSMainz

Registered
Newbies
Just curious to see what you guys think the part I've circled in red is? Years ago that "lump" never used to be there it used to be concaved making my abs pop out even more

I believe it could be intra abdominal fat but I'm not entirely sure

any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20230526_162603.jpg
    IMG_20230526_162603.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 151
Just curious to see what you guys think the part I've circled in red is? Years ago that "lump" never used to be there it used to be concaved making my abs pop out even more

I believe it could be intra abdominal fat but I'm not entirely sure

any thoughts?
it could be a hernia or dehiscence of the linea alba

Need to get it checked out man. 2013 my abdominal wall started to protrude a bit, pushed my abs out making them look in a strange way “better”

Turned out to be a hepatocellular carcinoma

it could be a hernia or dehiscence of the linea alba
Do you think the ultrasound I had a few months ago on my abdomen would have showed the hernia? (It was present then just more pronounced now at a lower bodyfat)

Also from my understanding the dihiscence of the linea alba is basically a seperation of the abdomen through the middle leaving a gap? Can see it in people like Dallas mccarvers midsection.

If so, I've had that since puberty

Do you think the ultrasound I had a few months ago on my abdomen would have showed the hernia? (It was present then just more pronounced now at a lower bodyfat)

Also from my understanding the dihiscence of the linea alba is basically a seperation of the abdomen through the middle leaving a gap? Can see it in people like Dallas mccarvers midsection.

If so, I've had that since puberty
the ultrasound should show a hernia, but it's possible that the doctor didn't pay attention to it because you did the ultrasound with the internal organs in mind and not in the direction of the hernia

Looks just like my diastasis recti mate

Looks just like my diastasis recti mate
Yeah I have diastasis recti but I've never had the bit I've circled in red protrude. There's never been anything there so it would be concaved showing even better and deeper ab seprration

DR like other people are saying

Could be from eating so much
6-7000 calories a day like you’ve mentioned, for extended periods of time, for someone at your stature

A possibility perhaps

6-7000 calories a day like you’ve mentioned, for extended periods of time, for someone at your stature

A possibility perhaps
Like others have said, get it checked out by a pro. Better to be safe than sorry. Peace of mind is priceless. I hope it is nothing serious.

Yeah I have diastasis recti but I've never had the bit I've circled in red protrude. There's never been anything there so it would be concaved showing even better and deeper ab seprration
DR will be convex, not concave in most cases as it is a weakening of the abdominal wall.

Man it could be a bunch of things. Check for lipoma too. It is a fatty tumor under the skin, usually harmless.

A possibility perhaps
I agree it could be this but I still think he should get an examination. Weak points in abdominal cavity can cause intermittent ischemia if intestines are pushing out

I agree it could be this but I still think he should get an examination. Weak points in abdominal cavity can cause intermittent ischemia if intestines are pushing out
Indeed

Got a nice mesh in my stomach for my hernia

Surgeon said it was crucial that I get one - because my hernia was so small

Apparently the smaller ones are more dangerous due to the increased risk of intestinal occlusion

Indeed

Got a nice mesh in my stomach for my hernia

Surgeon said it was crucial that I get one - because my hernia was so small

Apparently the smaller ones are more dangerous due to the increased risk of intestinal occlusion
Exactly. Smaller holes have less compliance and therefore put more pressure on the visceral organs that may protrude. That’s why most hernia repair patients are less than age 50. Moderate sized hernias pose less risk

Anyone know good exercises to train/better the diastasis recti? I have this as well, I'm thinking more static things like planks, hollow body holds, vacuum to get the inner ab muscles stronger?

Anyone know good exercises to train/better the diastasis recti? I have this as well, I'm thinking more static things like planks, hollow body holds, vacuum to get the inner ab muscles stronger?
It's basically torn connective tissue - excercising won't bring it back. If you aren't careful it will make it worse. Best you can do is become more conscious of holding things in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131