over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Japanese quads

Eguz22

Registered
Newbies
These guys just won the pro card, it strikes me that on all of them the quads look so well formed, with size, fullness. It's something common also in Korean and Chinese.

15213005.jpg

15216783.jpg

15216912.jpg

You know this is just coming out of left field BUT in these countries there is a big tradition of sitting on the floor or tatami mats with your legs folded under the body, imagine a Karate dojo. Well they do this at home, restaurants, all over the place. Maybe that adds some extra flexibility that helps with quad development. I live in Japan and can not do it for more than 5-6 minutes without extreme discomfort.

Seems like a blessing and a curse because it over powers their upper half that much.

Incredible physiques but seem to just get lost in the mix when mixed with people from other nationalities maybe cause they’re all quite small structure wise

I think those dudes look fantastic. Not massive but very nice look. Mainly the top pic.

Ohh, my mistake, being the show in Japan I assumed they were Japanese, but looking at the names, I would say they are Chinese.

ZHU ZHU JIANDONG, EN ZHOU, YONG QUANGUO

Im huge fan of this guy from China

LIANG YAN

15126309.jpg

15126686.jpg

Ohh, my mistake, being the show in Japan I assumed they were Japanese, but looking at the names, I would say they are Chinese.

ZHU ZHU JIANDONG, EN ZHOU, YONG QUANGUO

Im huge fan of this guy from China

LIANG YAN

15126309.jpg

15126686.jpg
Now thats bodybuilding.

What's the average height for these Asian bodybuilders?

MS

lol I’m afraid to make a comment in this woketard PC world we live in now but I would assume it’s about their average height which is significantly lower than whites and blacks. Shorter legs with that low center of gravity typically leads to more growth potential.

@slesh fuck that woke shit.

I trained with an Iranian in the 90s who had monster legs. However his calves were the biggest I have ever seen. He rarely trained them.

Running joke was cause his ancestors chased camels through the sand. Yes, he was aware...yes he thought it was funny. I wont go into the white jokes much, but they called me ghost, casper, and my favorite.....bedsheet.

Oh the days of being able to laugh at each other's differences....

Don't worry guys woke doesn't really exist. I'm pretty damn liberal, and yeah, Asians, especially those in the South who eat (over many centuries) mostly rice tend to be shorter. Northerners, especially Chinese eat more Wheat and tend to be taller. Koreans also out eat Chinese and Japanese in meat, and I'm sure that makes a difference.

Another acquaintance of mine Luchen Hui has the height

Anecdotally, I've never met a Japanese woman who's happy with their leg length lol.

Number 1 aesthetic fault a bodybuilder can have is to have short legs! JMHO. Sometimes you see guys get criticised for having legs too long, but short is way worse. Being short is a major handicap in life in general, in all metrics taller people are more successful (remember though, I'm talking averages). I'm 5'11 or probably more like 5'10 nowadays and sometimes wish I was 2-3 inches taller but you can't help it so no use dwelling on it.

The best bodybuilders tend to be shorter than they are tall, and few are taller than average.

Short legs a disadvantage, yet Priest is one of the most desirable physiques of all time.

Arnold's success is not due to his height, nor is that of Haney or Bumstead. If Bumstead were ugly or fat, he would not be successful.

So I don't know well what you're talking about.

If you are thinking of attracting attention at a meeting or a nightclub, then yes, being tall can be an advantage. But not to be a bodybuilder or a powerlifter. To be a strongman being tall is an advantage as long as you can reach high levels of weight and body mass.

Got to admit the Asian bodybuilders seem to look so much better than their Western counterparts, perhaps because of their shorter height.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws