mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just spent 7 days in Emergency Room - Acute Kidney Injury (rhabdomyolysis)

I have a buddy who left here in Cali to Nebraska, due to getting away from drugs and other stuff taking him down. He's doing phenomenal now. He goes to some kickboxing place around there and stays out of trouble. Good guy.
I've often thought about leaving the suburbs for a more country area, not to get aways from a lifestyle but just get sick of the same people,the city is expanding into the suburbs, crime, classless people, drugs, but one issue I had was finding a good gym actually and a place to live. Backed out at the last second ida been driving 20 minutes to work then 20 minutes the other way to a gym then the grocery store or Walmart. Just the time would have burnt me out lol

I´m convinced you will make a full recovery MT, how is your son dealing with everything? It must have been emotionally jarring to watch you get jumped like that, I know at his age I would be afraid for you, but also full of rage and wanting to put the fuckers that did it in the ground. I wish you and your family all the best.

my bio dad who has never been present in my life all of a sudden wants to see me for lunch today, first day out hospital, I was in hospital for 7+ days he's got tons of money he could have flown down immediately knowing his kid was extremely sick and dying, and because he's in town for business, all of a sudden wants to see me for lunch?? fuck that, I feel ill an don't want to give him the satisfaction for somebody who has neve been in my life, just to fill his ego so he can say ok. I did my job, he seems fine, back to forgetting about him for 34 years. I can buy myself lunch. just the thought of him makes me repulsed and angry. He walked out on my family when I was a kid. Things would have been a lot different from me had I had a positive male influence going up, and a male figure attending my sports games in high school and growing up until I started getting locked up. He was never around for any of that, he's a big corporate sales guy . We hardly know each other, why pretend. I have years of animosity toward him, and unless he's going to give me something to benefit my life and his GRANDSON (who he barely knows and hardly acknowledges) then gtfo

Guys a piece of work, I woke up feeling sick and kidneys hurting. having to cancel the appt was troublesome for me internally , although truth be told it is probably a relief for him. he just wants to stroke his ego.

my bio dad who has never been present in my life all of a sudden wants to see me for lunch today, first day out hospital, I was in hospital for 7+ days he's got tons of money he could have flown down immediately knowing his kid was extremely sick and dying, and because he's in town for business, all of a sudden wants to see me for lunch?? fuck that, I feel ill an don't want to give him the satisfaction for somebody who has neve been in my life, just to fill his ego so he can say ok. I did my job, he seems fine, back to forgetting about him for 34 years. I can buy myself lunch. just the thought of him makes me repulsed and angry. He walked out on my family when I was a kid. Things would have been a lot different from me had I had a positive male influence going up, and a male figure attending my sports games in high school and growing up until I started getting locked up. He was never around for any of that, he's a big corporate sales guy . We hardly know each other, why pretend. I have years of animosity toward him, and unless he's going to give me something to benefit my life and his GRANDSON (who he barely knows and hardly acknowledges) then gtfo

Guys a piece of work, I woke up feeling sick and kidneys hurting. having to cancel the appt was troublesome for me internally , although truth be told it is probably a relief for him. he just wants to stroke his ego.
I feel you on that. My dad wasn't around as w kid in and out of jail never paid child support. Didn't miss him, I just did my thing growing up didn't have time to worry about the guy. Then he got out now he's Mr pure good for him nothing against that but I have friends, family, hobbies, not my priority to " hang, bond, have a relationship". No hard feelings against him but we have nothing in common other than DNA. Maybe one day I'll want to get to know him but I have other goals in life.

I feel you on that. My dad wasn't around as w kid in and out of jail never paid child support. Didn't miss him, I just did my thing growing up didn't have time to worry about the guy. Then he got out now he's Mr pure good for him nothing against that but I have friends, family, hobbies, not my priority to " hang, bond, have a relationship". No hard feelings against him but we have nothing in common other than DNA. Maybe one day I'll want to get to know him but I have other goals in life.
thanks my brother, I needed this perpsective. No hard feelings, but exactly, we have nothing in common, and its a little too late for recompense. He had 34 years to step up, and I have a 12 year old he could have MADE RIGHT WITH , for his errors and absences with us. He has another family and has always had one. I share the exact same sentiments. My 12 year old could really use a grandpa, I had to learn how to fish and everything from my neighbor's dad. The rest I learned from the gang I started rolling with at 11. By the time i was 14 I was a star football player at highschool, starting both ways, Made CIF and varsity freshman year. I got stabbed and smacked the assailant with a weight, and caught a A&B w/ GBI CHARGE at 14. I went to juvenile hall and my life changed forever as a freshman in highschool. Junior Seau went to this juvenile hall facility too RIP. This fool works for a warren buffet corporate company and has some old biker looking lake havasu haag as his life partner who is about as sharp as a marble, and she did not reach out, she's an embarrassment to me. And unless he is going to present me or my son with opportunity, save the lunch.

Dammit. Move to NOLA homie! No need for using a sauna here. All that’s required is to be outside! Lol… Hate the summertime here!

So what’s the treatment you’ve been out on? Is anything damaged permanently?

Cage

Dammit. Move to NOLA homie! No need for using a sauna here. All that’s required is to be outside! Lol… Hate the summertime here!

So what’s the treatment you’ve been out on? Is anything damaged permanently?

Cage
I am going back in a week before dialysis since dialysis skews results to look better
I have to get bloodwork and some referrals

I am taking NORVASC 1x per day
Zyloprim 1x per day
Normodyne 2x per day.
they gave me seroquel for sleep because they have never seen somebody have such violent ptsd episodes while asleep

I was having dreams I was being held down and filet by MS13 amongst other sickening experiences, nonstop daily, this totally affects my psyche early morning and sets tone throughout day.
I was taking trazodone but it made me feel like i was on drugs and vertigo

they gave me some roxis for the pain but i have a PO and cant take anything nor do I want to, my son is here chilling with me that's all that i fuicking need

I got to talk about where I am staying though, its not the best place to heal, I have to shit in a bucket because the toilet does not work its out in the mountains , and piss outside everytime . I almost shit and pissed my pants last night :(

Didn't you just have a beef with some guy at the gym/sauna awhile back?...I apologize if I'm mistaken...I live near Cleveland and had numerous scrapes with black guys...back in 87 I beat the shit out of an asshole...30 of his friends circled me and another guy...luckily the police showed up...the ass I beat shows up with his cousin both carrying shotguns...they were arrested but not much happened to them...they are always tough when they outnumber you...

So your kidneys are shot? Are you heading towards a transplant?

And why the hell are you resting/healing up somewhere without basic bathroom amenities? You may have a very solid reason for doing so, but man that’s not good!

Cage

had rhabdomyolsis in 2017 after my long-time ex left me and i completely stopped eating and drinking, was a complete wrack. Heart rate constantly around 130 even at nights due to the immense stress
Creatinine kinase of 48.000.
was in hospital for 9 days, hydration hydration hydration and no movement allowed. they drove me around in a wheelchair

Didn't you just have a beef with some guy at the gym/sauna awhile back?...I apologize if I'm mistaken...I live near Cleveland and had numerous scrapes with black guys...back in 87 I beat the shit out of an asshole...30 of his friends circled me and another guy...luckily the police showed up...the ass I beat shows up with his cousin both carrying shotguns...they were arrested but not much happened to them...they are always tough when they outnumber you...
yes, it started first with my pt client in the locker room. then the same fool started coming back with his homeys to shoot hoops and play jungle ball, i pt clients there, i cant stop my job, I was a sitting duck, I would have had a gun in my whip I am always strapped but caught a case a while ago and am 4th waiver. Plus you're not going to knoc\k me out jmy environment. Las pinches llantas valen verga, I was giving it to them fools both times, I am a seasoned vet, but not while im on probation, i have a job to do, not catch a violation. I beat pen time this last time and just did a grip of county time. Not jeopardizing that or my kids future ever again. I go to combat arena for scrapping in ring muay Thai, not gym. Nobody wants to go heads up anymore anyway. if it was inside i would have smacked him with a weight, i did a juvi term for A&B GBI for a weightroom fight where i got stabbed freshman year

So your kidneys are shot? Are you heading towards a transplant?

And why the hell are you resting/healing up somewhere without basic bathroom amenities? You may have a very solid reason for doing so, but man that’s not good!

Cage
its the only place i have to go man. my gf and i just broke up she is NPD and BPD. I would have died in her care. She came to the hospital and was set tripping on me because a nurse had to put a catheter in my penis and dumped me while i was lying sick and interrogating me like the gestapo while I was at my very worse hooked up to all kinds of ivs. RN I am in the mountains right next to the city i grew up in. I cant be hanging out there I was in a drive by there 10 years ago and I am burnt meaning everyone knows me i put in tons of work and stick out like a sore thumb. I don trust anyone and have bad ptsd just driving from here, to pass thru that city (to access freeways and get to sd). im staying with my 63 year old mom I can barely walk still man. Every street and block in escondido i have seen evil and participated in evil, I have a whole list of dead partners that runs all the way down my arm.

just want to say i love all you guys, I traded all my loser gangster friends back in the day for everyone here. I have been a member since 2008, if you see my posts from back then I was banging hard, in and out of jail, gang injunctions, RICO case

I am going to share something with you guys because I am in the clear and I can speak on it as an of without retribution. I have asked permission.

I beat this , everyone I grew up with got locked up on this, and handed football score sentences. the made man in this article they speak of was a rival from the crosswon gang diablos in escondido. He had his steppers ( shooters) running up on me in bars with girlfriends telling me I had to come attend a meeting, a meeting with guys i grew up shooting at , as they now had the pull for the big homeys (legends) at the pelican bay shu. All kinds of shit was being asked of me to participate in, soon after I was in a drive by resulting from this and i changed my life. I dropped everything I was conditioned to believe in and how i thought and dressed,got my biz license and started a pt business and never looked back . I drove around with bulletholes in my ford ranger for years

Mafia life is not like you think it is. I used to have to buy pampers and baby formula for my son STRAPPED with a bulletproof vest on.

bio has cautioned me to tread lightly about this information before but I am in respectable standing with the legends at pelican bay and san quentin shu, much love and respect to the southerners and northerners and bulldogs.

I've been watching sammy the bulls interviews on VLAD TV..... I would never speak on something retroactively that could incriminate me or someone else.

I need to move out of California period. that is the solution I have decided.

I am going back in a week before dialysis since dialysis skews results to look better
I have to get bloodwork and some referrals

I am taking NORVASC 1x per day
Zyloprim 1x per day
Normodyne 2x per day.
they gave me seroquel for sleep because they have never seen somebody have such violent ptsd episodes while asleep

I was having dreams I was being held down and filet by MS13 amongst other sickening experiences, nonstop daily, this totally affects my psyche early morning and sets tone throughout day.
I was taking trazodone but it made me feel like i was on drugs and vertigo

they gave me some roxis for the pain but i have a PO and cant take anything nor do I want to, my son is here chilling with me that's all that i fuicking need

I got to talk about where I am staying though, its not the best place to heal, I have to shit in a bucket because the toilet does not work its out in the mountains , and piss outside everytime . I almost shit and pissed my pants last night :(
Damn they have ms-13 around there too? I know they have some by DC. Any area I hear gangs I stay the hell away. Someone could say that makes me a pussy, same reason as I'd stay away from a lion. An animal is an animal who knows what they would do, avoid if possible. Atleast the animal probably has some morals. Some of the areas you mentioned I'm sure there is no gang activity. Never saw the appeal, in college a roommate wanted me to pledge to a frat with him I'd rather be around pussy. But I definitely know your situation was different where you grew up it was part of the culture and it's hard to just dump them all like a bad habit, but would definitely be a change. I'm a loaner/introvert, I go get social interaction when I need it. Otherwise I want to be alone, no one expects anything from me I expect nothing from anyone. Kinda the complete opposite of how you grew up but works for me.

Sorry you are going through this. If anything I can do to help, please reach out via pm.

its the only place i have to go man. my gf and i just broke up she is NPD and BPD. I would have died in her care. She came to the hospital and was set tripping on me because a nurse had to put a catheter in my penis and dumped me while i was lying sick and interrogating me like the gestapo while I was at my very worse hooked up to all kinds of ivs. RN I am in the mountains right next to the city i grew up in. I cant be hanging out there I was in a drive by there 10 years ago and I am burnt meaning everyone knows me i put in tons of work and stick out like a sore thumb. I don trust anyone and have bad ptsd just driving from here, to pass thru that city (to access freeways and get to sd). im staying with my 63 year old mom I can barely walk still man. Every street and block in escondido i have seen evil and participated in evil, I have a whole list of dead partners that runs all the way down my arm.

This won’t be easy, but something to ponder… Reach out to your old man for a safe place to stay. Not for you, but your kid! Puts you in a safe and functional place, and also lets your kid meet his grandpa.

I get you don’t have a relationship w/ your pops. I don’t either, but I do visit every so often ONLY for my son! I literally hate being there, and just make small talk. When I feel myself getting ready to explode I tell myself it’s not abt me and think of my son. My son loves fishing w/ my old man. I let them bond, while I either hang back or run around.

Just a suggestion. It would benefit you while your healing and your kid. It’s not long term or anything!

Also, your former GF is a straight up CUNT! Better off w/o her in you and your kids life!

Cage

Damn they have ms-13 around there too? I know they have some by DC. Any area I hear gangs I stay the hell away. Someone could say that makes me a pussy, same reason as I'd stay away from a lion. An animal is an animal who knows what they would do, avoid if possible. Atleast the animal probably has some morals. Some of the areas you mentioned I'm sure there is no gang activity. Never saw the appeal, in college a roommate wanted me to pledge to a frat with him I'd rather be around pussy. But I definitely know your situation was different where you grew up it was part of the culture and it's hard to just dump them all like a bad habit, but would definitely be a change. I'm a loaner/introvert, I go get social interaction when I need it. Otherwise I want to be alone, no one expects anything from me I expect nothing from anyone. Kinda the complete opposite of how you grew up but works for me.
no, ms13 is in WEST LA area and Hollywood their Headquarters. My sons mom was from 18street back in the day as was her entire family mom dad uncles cousins , I just had a weird ass dream about them. I would stay away too its trashy and ghetto survival shit.

Frats are a thing in themselves, horror stories. I am a documentary guy and lecture person, book worm. Same man ... at least now a days
This won’t be easy, but something to ponder… Reach out to your old man for a safe place to stay. Not for you, but your kid! Puts you in a safe and functional place, and also lets your kid meet his grandpa.

I get you don’t have a relationship w/ your pops. I don’t either, but I do visit every so often ONLY for my son! I literally hate being there, and just make small talk. When I feel myself getting ready to explode I tell myself it’s not abt me and think of my son. My son loves fishing w/ my old man. I let them bond, while I either hang back or run around.

Just a suggestion. It would benefit you while your healing and your kid. It’s not long term or anything!

Also, your former GF is a straight up CUNT! Better off w/o her in you and your kids life!

Cage
he lives in las vegas and will not even send me money, there is no way, I know him well enough as does my brother and my mom for what its wroth. He is made out of metal and indifferent to emotions, sociopath almost

thanks man, yes she is a straight up cunt. She was using my credit cards while I was in ER and purposely was 30 min late when my mom went to pick up vehicle where it was parked at her apts while i was in ER. As i was there hanging out with her first. Then she told us we are lucky she let us park it there. She also tried to throw me under the buss and tell my mom that it was probably drug related ( I have a PO and get piss tested multiple times per month lmao) so it was the joke of the century. we didn't

one of the hardest tasks for me right now is to stay away from ex. anytime I was posting pics of her on here we were having insane problems. she has smacked me up a few times , broke out windows, almost got me evicted, and called police while i haver been on probation 2x. I have a trauma bond I need to get away from she is impeding my healing. Anwyay i haven't talked to her since yesterday when I got discharged, and dont plan on it , nor has she reached out. She has an occasional drug binge problem that would cause massive problems

icing the cake, she has said mean things about my son before. That should be the end all be all.

I would go out to eat with your dad if I were you. Don't leave a stone unturned. Although he is your father he is also a person reaching out to you. How many other friends or family reach out? Its less and less for me as I grow older. I have friends where we have had mixed pasts but I always make effort when they make effort to spend time with me and time is what I consider the most valuable metric for me in life. So when offered I truly appreciate just that.

Everyone has failures in life including me you and your dad. Not everyone reachers out though to those who we have failed. And it could be healthy to lay it out to him how you feel and see what he says. I understand your point of view and respect it. But its never too late to reach back out to him, even today.

no, ms13 is in WEST LA area and Hollywood their Headquarters. My sons mom was from 18street back in the day as was her entire family mom dad uncles cousins , I just had a weird ass dream about them. I would stay away too its trashy and ghetto survival shit.

Frats are a thing in themselves, horror stories. I am a documentary guy and lecture person, book worm. Same man ... at least now a days

he lives in las vegas and will not even send me money, there is no way, I know him well enough as does my brother and my mom for what its wroth. He is made out of metal and indifferent to emotions, sociopath almost

thanks man, yes she is a straight up cunt. She was using my credit cards while I was in ER and purposely was 30 min late when my mom went to pick up vehicle where it was parked at her apts while i was in ER. As i was there hanging out with her first. Then she told us we are lucky she let us park it there. She also tried to throw me under the buss and tell my mom that it was probably drug related ( I have a PO and get piss tested multiple times per month lmao) so it was the joke of the century. we didn't

one of the hardest tasks for me right now is to stay away from ex. anytime I was posting pics of her on here we were having insane problems. she has smacked me up a few times , broke out windows, almost got me evicted, and called police while i haver been on probation 2x. I have a trauma bond I need to get away from she is impeding my healing. Anwyay i haven't talked to her since yesterday when I got discharged, and dont plan on it , nor has she reached out. She has an occasional drug binge problem that would cause massive problems

icing the cake, she has said mean things about my son before. That should be the end all be all.
her going is for the best, she's a city girl likes the bad boys, their good for a night of fun

If you do end up leaving (when you can) find a nice country girl, one who was raised with a mom and dad, no broken home, no drama, who is a loaner (no group of friends she hits the bars with), make sure he isn't attention seeking on her IG, that type if you want someone to settle down with.

I used to data. hot girl she had an ex he was a thug, sold drugs, she had friends I made the mitake once going out with her friends they were blasting rap I was in the back of an SUV they were all fucked up speeding drunk I thought I'd die, never made that mistake again. The night I saw her friends (well before that she told me her ex was a thug) I knew she was someone to just have fun with. Shame she was a nice girl but she was into that partying, bunch of crazy rowdy bitch, friends, never would settle down with something like that.

Not saying we nee to find a girl whose only fucked 10 guys and super good girl, there are girls who are freaks who aren't still hitting bars into their 30's but have a stable job, good head, don't pop pills, still just enough fun but without the bullshit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws