advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just spent 7 days in Emergency Room - Acute Kidney Injury (rhabdomyolysis)

so today first upon waking i had a BM. lots of blood in stool , if it happens again I will go to ER

doubt is a fissure it was of no strain or force

Bruh, take your monkey ass to the ER pronto! You obviously still have some issues going on internally from the damage sustained from the brawl. Fuck the GP, they ain’t gonna do a damn thing but tell you what I just did!

Cage

How much is a lot? Enough to turn all the water in the bowl fruit punch color?

my man I am the same way so I get it with the "if it happens again, I'll go get checked out" mindset

but at the end of the day with all the shit you've already been dealing with, don't play any games with your health

you got one life G, use it wisely

so today first upon waking i had a BM. lots of blood in stool , if it happens again I will go to ER

doubt is a fissure it was of no strain or force
That´s a big red flag there, stop fucking about, it might never happen again because you´ve gone over to the other side...from reading your posts it seems you´re well-read, put that knowledge to use and take care of yourself, you´re getting yet another chance at life and it seems you don´t care, you have a son FFS, if anything do it for him.

How much is a lot? Enough to turn all the water in the bowl fruit punch color?
no, more like streaks.
my man I am the same way so I get it with the "if it happens again, I'll go get checked out" mindset

but at the end of the day with all the shit you've already been dealing with, don't play any games with your health

you got one life G, use it wisely
Respect brother, I needed to hear this. This put things into perspective. Much love to the east coast
That´s a big red flag there, stop fucking about, it might never happen again because you´ve gone over to the other side...from reading your posts it seems you´re well-read, put that knowledge to use and take care of yourself, you´re getting yet another chance at life and it seems you don´t care, you have a son FFS, if anything do it for him.
so far no bloody stool besides that 1 time. I am scheduling dr appts, today brother , I won't let you guys down and be a statistic and croak. You have my word, I will battle for you guys like you have battled for me! respect

Streaks are likely hemorrhoids. Could be internal or external. Gi bleed would be red water or dark coffee grinds.

Glad so far so good today.

How you holding up @Muay Thai
hello bro thanks for reaching out,

physically I Feel a lot better. my stupid doctor will not see me for WEEKS now that i was 1 minute late to appt ( address was not listed properly on google NOR did GPS lead me there I was circling building for 15 min ahead of schedule until I found it) annoying af

Something is up with my skin, I am severely dehydrated, beginning to peel. hands have not stopped peeling

I am also sweating hell week football +sauna amounts during sleep. I only sleep 1-2 hours at a time, wake up EVERYTIME to piss, and wake up in bad mood because of nightmares. it is affecting my entire day and mood.

I wont lie I went in sauna earlier and felt great to detox. pee is pretty clear always, body is sore af not being on gear. also i gt indigestion a lot since they had me stop PPI (pantaprazole)

How often do you use the sauna? I recently started. Do alot of MMA guys use it and in your opinion what are the main benefits? And I didn't know you play football too, like semi pro?

How often do you use the sauna? I recently started. Do alot of MMA guys use it and in your opinion what are the main benefits? And I didn't know you play football too, like semi pro?
bro i did it religiously for 14 years at least a few times per week, sometimes 5x per week =/
yes MMA guys OVERUSE It, but most dont have gym memberships outside of where they train BJJ/MuaY thai, you'd be quite surprised, only superstars really

I dont play football (hell week was a comparison to my experiences in football before) but I played all pop warner and highschool and tore it up!

google dr joseph mercola for sauna benefits - he is the guru. he was the doc appointed by fed government post 9/11 tragedy in charge of detoxing al the first responders /LE. heat shock and cold shock proteins - start there!

since kidney issues today and yesterday were my first times, i went in steam for 10 min too. skin too damn dry...

hello bro thanks for reaching out,

physically I Feel a lot better. my stupid doctor will not see me for WEEKS now that i was 1 minute late to appt ( address was not listed properly on google NOR did GPS lead me there I was circling building for 15 min ahead of schedule until I found it) annoying af

Something is up with my skin, I am severely dehydrated, beginning to peel. hands have not stopped peeling

I am also sweating hell week football +sauna amounts during sleep. I only sleep 1-2 hours at a time, wake up EVERYTIME to piss, and wake up in bad mood because of nightmares. it is affecting my entire day and mood.

I wont lie I went in sauna earlier and felt great to detox. pee is pretty clear always, body is sore af not being on gear. also i gt indigestion a lot since they had me stop PPI (pantaprazole)

Been through a lot of the same shit and that screams kidney issues and dehydration which is what I was dealing with ... shit sucks bro. Got myself back together but going through a rough time myself again and going through a lot of the same issues. PTSD is tough to deal with and it has me pretty crippled again right now. Luckily I have resources in a fire responder agency to help me out with IVs when needed but can't rely on that all the time.

Gotta figure it out myself my man but stay up. Sauna seems to work for you but if you're dehydrated as it is I can't imagine that being a smart idea.

stupid FUCKS. I told them I have a script from TJ for HRT test and they wrote "counseled for anabolic steroid use and drug use"
drug: marijuana

bro i can walk down the street and buy it in a store with a California ID NO QUESTIONS ASKED, they didn't mention a GOD DAMN Thing about alcohol!!! I DONt drink but what the fuck!!! Steroid use? on my soul I was only taking HRT test IF that ( I get gyno from anything more than 200-250mg EW) everytime , I was running slin pre workout and low dose GH. I admitted to all those he didn't write anything up about the GH. What a fucking pos , embarrassing!! Had I known this shit was going on I would have reprimanded them for LYING and and demonizing something I have a "script" for. He tried to denounce all doctors in TJ when I told him I had a script as QUACKS. There are a ton of doctors who live in Tj who come HERE To work everyday, and vis versa.
Alcohol is the accepted drug … only because they pay the government

Just way to say I’m praying myself for you and putting you on my church prayer chain.

You’re amazing for staying positive and stepping up showing your son how to be through this

stupid FUCKS. I told them I have a script from TJ for HRT test and they wrote "counseled for anabolic steroid use and drug use"
drug: marijuana

bro i can walk down the street and buy it in a store with a California ID NO QUESTIONS ASKED, they didn't mention a GOD DAMN Thing about alcohol!!! I DONt drink but what the fuck!!! Steroid use? on my soul I was only taking HRT test IF that ( I get gyno from anything more than 200-250mg EW) everytime , I was running slin pre workout and low dose GH. I admitted to all those he didn't write anything up about the GH. What a fucking pos , embarrassing!! Had I known this shit was going on I would have reprimanded them for LYING and and demonizing something I have a "script" for. He tried to denounce all doctors in TJ when I told him I had a script as QUACKS. There are a ton of doctors who live in Tj who come HERE To work everyday, and vis versa.
You got screwed do badly here. And these type of "doctors" are only going to get worse. Now it's in your record and every pharmacy in the country is going to see this pop up on your screen. A "drug abuser". What a colossal dickhead. Wow, I can say that here and it won't get deleted and I don't get a ban for x amount of days/weeks/permanent. Forums are behind the times? No. Forums are our final refuge.

Just way to say I’m praying myself for you and putting you on my church prayer chain.

You’re amazing for staying positive and stepping up showing your son how to be through this
With all do respect, sincerely, forget the prayers and call your/his congessmen. Then pray if that is what you wish. There is power in both. Grace builds on nature. Peace, brother.

Wowzers @Muay Thai just saw this thread.... you sure went to hell and back with all that and good to hear you made great progress since. How's the ol' body now and did your kidneys recover?

No one came forward about that attack?

You got screwed do badly here. And these type of "doctors" are only going to get worse. Now it's in your record and every pharmacy in the country is going to see this pop up on your screen. A "drug abuser". What a colossal dickhead. Wow, I can say that here and it won't get deleted and I don't get a ban for x amount of days/weeks/permanent. Forums are behind the times? No. Forums are our final refuge.
I had a issue at my dr about a month or so ago. I had a horrible pain and discoloration in my leg one day. I initially went to the walk in and they sent me to the ER as they thought I had a blood clot. After talking with the dr regarding the possible clot and my hemoglobin score I told her I was on hrt therapy and my other meds( blood pressure). We didn’t talk about dosages or anything related, I only stated it was hormone replacement. To make a long story short I now have in my records that I am a steroid abuser. Someone I know, looked into my chart that works at the hospital a week later after visit, and I am officially now a drug abuser. Fucking sucks and is complete bullshit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws