over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ken Shamrock vs Bobby Lashley

1bigg

Newbies
Ken Shamrock will face fellow WWE pro wrestler Bobby Lashley in a headlining heavyweight bout for the Roy Jones Jr.-helmed Squared Ring Promotion’s “March Badness” on March 21

Who's going to win?

it'd be a miracle if Shamrock won anything again, this guys time has passed. I wish he'd just sit the fuck down already or move on

damnit!!! I hate seeing a legend have to keep playing gatekeeper in this business! I hope he beats Lashley's ass personally but prolly gunna be the other way around :(

I can't see this working out well for Shamrock. He's kind of old and a little retarded, and Lashley is a monster. I have no idea if he can fight, but his wrestling is great and did I mention he's a monster?

Enough Ken Shamrock already! He may still like to fight but it's sad to watch him get his ass handed to him time after time. RETIRE...PLEASE!!!

I think mother theresa could whoop shamrocks over the hill cocky washed up ass.

Is this going to be an MMA fight?

I can't see this working out well for Shamrock. He's kind of old and a little retarded, and Lashley is a monster. I have no idea if he can fight, but his wrestling is great and did I mention he's a monster?

Well put....hahaha

Shamrock won his last fight easily last month.
Against Ross Clifton @ 1:00 in the 1st round.

Last edited:
Lashley is going to destroy poor old Shamrock. Bobby Lashley is a MONSTER and incredibly quick. This fight will not see the 2nd round.

It's time for Shamrock to give it up!

I'd really like to see Shamrock take this one but I don't think its gonna work that way. You gotta know when to get out buddy. Don't be a has-been

What type of fight is it gonna be? MMA or fake wrestling..?

he fought the fattest man I have ever seen in a ring last month

Shamrocks last fight doesn't count. The guy was a nobody. He's 0-6 in his last fights, (probably would have slapped kimbo around though, I will give him that) but Lashley is too damn strong for shamrock, especially at HW. I'm looking forward to Lashley coming to the UFC, it's been in the works for over a year now. He was just as good a wrestler as brock and has more MMA experience starting out than Brock did. He's in great shape and I wanna see if he's for real. He's destroy Shamrock without a doubt. Ol ken needs to hang his gloves now and retire. I'm sure strikeforce or someone still will try and set up Frank V Ken another year or two down the road too :rolleyes:

Shamrocks last fight doesn't count. The guy was a nobody. He's 0-6 in his last fights, (probably would have slapped kimbo around though, I will give him that) but Lashley is too damn strong for shamrock, especially at HW. I'm looking forward to Lashley coming to the UFC, it's been in the works for over a year now. He was just as good a wrestler as brock and has more MMA experience starting out than Brock did. He's in great shape and I wanna see if he's for real. He's destroy Shamrock without a doubt. Ol ken needs to hang his gloves now and retire. I'm sure strikeforce or someone still will try and set up Frank V Ken another year or two down the road too :rolleyes:

if bobby gets fucked no one will ever sign him.. dont get this fight
boddy will send this guy in the grave he is so big.. but if he loses he is fucked big time..

if bobby gets fucked no one will ever sign him.. dont get this fight
boddy will send this guy in the grave he is so big.. but if he loses he is fucked big time..

B/c the name. Shamrock still holds a lot of weight surprisingly. He would be a legend but his old ass hasn't retired yet! Actually he has been inducted but his name still generates money for fights and it's still a big name. But I see what you're saying. Despite the name, he still sucks nowadays so who gives a shit. I can't see lashley losing this one, honestly. Even if he didn't know how to fight, hit Ken 5 times in the face and he's done, he'll lay on the ground, take un-defended shots until the ref calls it and then jump up acting like he wasn't hurt....happened the last like 6 fights

Bobby Lashley in the 2nd................

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131