over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lets lighten things up

hip-hop, movies & film, beach stuff, art, advertising, comedy, etc.

Cool thread BTW!

IT latest gadgets

I have a green thumb - love my green grass and I love to garden and I love to grow my own veggie garden every summer

Foodie / cooking - love going to latest and greatest resto's that have the oddest menu offerings
Thanks. A lot of us have been here a long time....so it shows the type of community we have. We all have our disagreements, But are quick to help when someone asks.

When I talk to people as much as we do on here, I like to hear about the things they enjoy outside of what we are here for mainly. Just helps form that connection so that we understand each other better.

Jethro is a perfect example. I remember posts of his in the past where he would show his classroom, and all the different excursions and ways he would involve his kids.

That speaks volumes about someone.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I was Big into Musky Hunting. Nothin like being on the water in Gods country.
No Kayak, but a 21' Ranger Reata with a 225 optimax and A full Cooler of course!
Otherwise I still spend as much time Outdoors. Poolside or at the Riverside Bar and of Course My Island!
Winter is the Gym, My $20,000 home entertainment center and My Hot Wifey.

Last edited:
I wait for people to die so I can post about it online. Oh wait I misread the title thread :eek::D I love life it's as simple as that. I try to be positive most of the time. Life is a gift. I don't need to do big things to be happy. The smallest things can make me happy. Although I do enjoy travelling, long walks (especially in new places), films (action and horror), food/cooking, football/soccer and the thing better than anything else... dogs.

I wait for people to die so I can post about it online. Oh wait I misread the title thread :eek::D I love life it's as simple as that. I try to be positive most of the time. Life is a gift. I don't need to do big things to be happy. The smallest things can make me happy. Although I do enjoy travelling, long walks (especially in new places), films (action and horror), food/cooking, football/soccer and the thing better than anything else... dogs.
Yeah....animals/pets are great. I can deal with them better than most people. No bs or fake/false pretenses there.

What you see is what you get and it's unconditional.

do u take your dog to the strip club ?

Elvia does

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Yeah....animals/pets are great. I can deal with them better than most people. No bs or fake/false pretenses there.

What you see is what you get and it's unconditional.

Once there Potty trained...
This one a Handfull.
I bet you could score Big at the Strip club with Her!

Attachments

• IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
That is a damn good looking pup!

Once there Potty trained...
This one a Handfull.
I bet you could score Big at the Strip club with Her!

Love the color.

I fished a lot and hunted some as a kid. When I got older, I hunted more and fished less, but now I primarily read and watch old horror movies with my 17 year old. We lift together too. He even benched 225 when I couldn't until probably age 25 or so LOL.

I nerded out this year and kept track of my books aiming for 52, and I'm on #52 now: John Krakauer's Into The Wild (7/10 at best IMO), but Stephen King's 11/22/63 (book #51) was just awesome!!!

Reading, photography and video games help keep my sanity!

No problem. I would suggest joining a car forum. I don't know which Z you are referring to in your post...I'm assuming "LT or LS"...but you could have been talking about a Nissan.

But join someplace like LS1 forums. Post in the technical threads about anyone that can recommend a good tuner in your area. They even have region specific sub forums where you can ask the same question.

I can guarantee that you will get a dozen answers if you live close to a populated area...and 8 of them will probably name the same person.

That's how you know you found your guy!

Yes its a 01 z06. Thanks again.

Love to read anything from neuroscience to a great novel. Especially eastern philosophies e.g. buddhism- helps keep me sane. I also used to enjoy surfing and kiteboarding before I injured myself. Traveling is a big one too.

Do you own any exotic pets?

Currently I have a Boa Constrictor and Python I have raised from babies over the last 13 years.
I've raised Piranha and numerous types of fish, Spiders, Scorpions, lizards, Iguanas, Turtles, Peacocks and exotic birds and their offspring many times. All kinds of weird shit lol.

Thanks. A lot of us have been here a long time....so it shows the type of community we have. We all have our disagreements, But are quick to help when someone asks.

When I talk to people as much as we do on here, I like to hear about the things they enjoy outside of what we are here for mainly. Just helps form that connection so that we understand each other better.

Jethro is a perfect example. I remember posts of his in the past where he would show his classroom, and all the different excursions and ways he would involve his kids.

That speaks volumes about someone.

Right on pal !

Well said.

girls.

they take all my time. it's ridiculous how needy hookers are these days.

Currently I have a Boa Constrictor and Python I have raised from babies over the last 13 years.
I've raised Piranha and numerous types of fish, Spiders, Scorpions, lizards, Iguanas, Turtles, Peacocks and exotic birds and their offspring many times. All kinds of weird shit lol.

Sounds pretty cool.

do u take your dog to the strip club ?

Elvia does

This was after a heavy night at the strip club. No more vodka for this one!

2r2rj9e.jpg

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner