over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lions Mane

kaleb

Registered
I wanted to tell the members here about Lions Mane. I was having memory issues and started Lions Mane a few years ago. The results have been a miracle. Memory has not been this good in years. Also have referred some friends and they have had the same results. You have to be careful how your mushrooms are grown. Realmushrooms from amazon are the ones I use. Hope this information can help others.

I wanted to tell the members here about Lions Mane. I was having memory issues and started Lions Mane a few years ago. The results have been a miracle. Memory has not been this good in years. Also have referred some friends and they have had the same results. You have to be careful how your mushrooms are grown. Realmushrooms from amazon are the ones I use. Hope this information can help others.

Any particular brand you suggest??

Apetropics one chew has lions mane +broad spectrum cbd + cordyceps . I ordered some but still waiting so cant review yet

I take mushrooms with my probiotics at night bc they contain Polysaccharides. I make a tea. Lions mane is always in the mix. I do what is seasonal too. I’m a believer in the medicinal value.

Bumping for your dose and brand as well.

I use realmushrooms brand from amazon. 2 Capsules every morning. Only supplement I will never be without.

How long did it take for you to notice the benefits from it?

The studies on lions mane and Alzheimer’s are pretty incredible

Is this stuff the psychedelic type of mushrooms or something else?

Cage

It took about a month. TRT, HGH and lions mane are my base for anti-aging. These three things have made a huge difference in the quality of my life.

Lions Mane is the shit so are most the other fungi I personally prefer Host Defense, Paul Stamets is a stud hop on you tube and listen to his talks they are mind blowing and life changing imo

Lions Mane is the shit so are most the other fungi I personally prefer Host Defense, Paul Stamets is a stud hop on you tube and listen to his talks they are mind blowing and life changing imo
Host Defense is the shit!!!

I have used Host Defense also and it worked extremely well also. Both brands are great. I wanted to add that I feel mentally sharper science adding lions mane. Hope someone will get some help from this as I have.

Be cautious which Lion's Mane you buy. I used to buy Host Defense, too, until I learned that lion's mane from mycelium is garbage. Look for "fruiting body" in the ingredients/source. I use nootropicsdepot.com after switching from Host Defense.

Be cautious which Lion's Mane you buy. I used to buy Host Defense, too, until I learned that lion's mane from mycelium is garbage. Look for "fruiting body" in the ingredients/source. I use nootropicsdepot.com after switching from Host Defense.
I feel the host defense the same as when I buy lions mane blocks and grow it, which you can do via Amazon cheap, it does take time and attention which I don’t usually have now a days. There are schools of thought on raw vs cooked and bioavailability and I’ve used several lions mane on Amazon but I tend to circle back to Host Defense, are you saying it has no fruiting bodies (the active ingredient you say) or isn’t 100%, though I will say that trippy shrooms will work all day if you eat the stems so I assume concentrations may vary but I’m thinking the active ingredient is present throughout.

i really want to try lions mane now, sounds very interesting

I've been taking Dr Emil Lions Mane and my memory is still sucks..... guess i'll switch brands.

i really want to try lions mane now, sounds very interesting
It’s cheap on Amazon and comes to the door, why not?

I feel the host defense the same as when I buy lions mane blocks and grow it, which you can do via Amazon cheap, it does take time and attention which I don’t usually have now a days. There are schools of thought on raw vs cooked and bioavailability and I’ve used several lions mane on Amazon but I tend to circle back to Host Defense, are you saying it has no fruiting bodies (the active ingredient you say) or isn’t 100%, though I will say that trippy shrooms will work all day if you eat the stems so I assume concentrations may vary but I’m thinking the active ingredient is present throughout.

I can't recall who originally put the content out (maybe @leavingweakness or @guerillachemist, not sure), but I read a post about lion's mane (particularly Host Defense) and why fruiting body was superior. Here's an article below. Yes, it's from the same place I buy my lion's mane, but it's the same info that was shared previously.

"With mycelium on grain mushrooms, you are essentially getting a lot of ground rice with low potency mycelium. Fruiting bodies give you nothing but the potent, effective, concentrated compounds present in the actual mushroom extract."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131