over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'low' test + high(er) EQ.

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi there,

People here experience with 250mg test/600mg EQ(for example) for a long period?
Not to gain loads of mass but for a combination of more athletic/strength/looks.

I know Primo tanks my e2 into the ground, and I don't like mast(don't fancy DHT's). For some EQ seems to crash e2 as well?

Any experiences on how you guys feel on this mentally/libido etc?

I know @Performance Based is a fan.

EQ tanked me harder than primo did. Have to try it for yourself and see how you tolerate it. Could be lucky like the people Luki knows that it doesn’t effect their estrogen.

EQ tanked me harder than primo did. Have to try it for yourself and see how you tolerate it. Could be lucky like the people Luki knows that it doesn’t effect their estrogen.
Hm that doesn't sound great, lol.

What about anabolism wise, would 250 test/600 eq be stronger then 500mg test?

Hm that doesn't sound great, lol.

What about anabolism wise, would 250 test/600 eq be stronger then 500mg test?
Depends on the person, but i think you would get more out of 500 test.
Regarding the original question, you should do blood test with a base of test and then retest 3 months into the eq test cycle to know for sure how it effects you

850 mg gear vs 500mg
Depends on the person, but i think you would get more out of 500 test.
Regarding the original question, you should do blood test with a base of test and then retest 3 months into the eq test cycle to know for sure how it effects you
Different opinions on that question haha.

On TRT 150mg Sust per week I need .75mg Adex once a week to stay in 30s for e2. I am very sensitive to estrogen. It took me alot to get to this point of only .75mg adex a week. Use to be 3mg a week for 150mg test.

1200mg EQ and 750mg Sust with no AI at all put me at 11 e2.

On 1250mg Sust and 1250mg Eq now, no AI.

Eq will be in all my cycles moving fwd if only to keep estrogen in check.

Also interested in this...

I'm considering switching out 250mg Deca for 250-300mg EQ whilst also using 250mg Test E.

What are EQ effects on lipids?

on 250mg test-e + 900 EQ my E2 was 7 pg/ml. HDL: 38, LDL: 97, ran that for 9 months.

EQ definitely lowers my libdo

on 250mg test-e + 900 EQ my E2 was 7 pg/ml. HDL: 38, LDL: 97, ran that for 9 months.

EQ definitely lowers my libdo
Honestly not bad cholesterol numbers for no estrogen

Out of town so no access to my PC for old bloods

Without orals my lipids are always 15-20% better than scale.

It really gets down to, do you actually need more size or do you need some help with recovery and living an active more quality life.

my prolactin has been out of whack but that’s something unrelated to my knowledge and more from training volume according to my endo

Libido wise I’m towards the lower end, as long as I have time with my wife once every other day I’m completely satiated

Attachments

• 3D89CA88-EAEF-4EB9-99D9-FE1070FC2F39.jpeg
    3D89CA88-EAEF-4EB9-99D9-FE1070FC2F39.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 50
Hi there,

Not to gain loads of mass but for a combination of more athletic/strength/looks.

I know Primo tanks my e2 into the ground, and I don't like mast(don't fancy DHT's). For some EQ seems to crash e2 as well?

Brother, we all respond differently to hormones and chemicals. Some people SWEAR by 1g+ or more of testosterone, for me anything past 250mg is a complete waste and gets me bloated to shit.

Dont ever let anyone tell you what your ratios or compounds of choice should be, you have to listen to your body, get bloodwork and do what works for you.

**Rule of thumb is if you can't handle the psychological effects or it begins to negatively affect your ability to work out and eat... adjust/lower.

EQ lowers my estrogen but I don’t take that as a side effect worrying about.

I actually ran EQ alone and reacted just fine.

Low estrogen is really overblown nowadays.

Brother, we all respond differently to hormones and chemicals. Some people SWEAR by 1g+ or more of testosterone, for me anything past 250mg is a complete waste and gets me bloated to shit.

Dont ever let anyone tell you what your ratios or compounds of choice should be, you have to listen to your body, get bloodwork and do what works for you.

**Rule of thumb is if you can't handle the psychological effects or it begins to negatively affect your ability to work out and eat... adjust/lower.
What are your main drivers if you cap test at 250

Equipoise hit my E2 much harder than primo (primo hits it but not like EQ). Never crashed it that hard - probably single digits or zero because I've been at 10-15 without pain and I was crippled on equipoise. Everyone is different.

For me to run 600 equipoise and have decent E2. I probably need 2x test (so 1.2 grams). Not viable for me and didn't really feel 600mg equipoise made much or any difference in my 750 test/600 deca either. So for me it's ruled out except for E2 control on a high test cycle. Too bad.

Hi there,

If you have no hematocrit issues, or you know that EQ doesn't touch yours (it does nothing to me), try 2g EQ a week and that's it.

On 1g EQ (no test) my e2 where at 22pg/ml at 2g guess what? 44pg/ml and everything here was working perfect (dick sex drive etc)
My whole stack was like 2g EQ 1g MastE 700 Anadrol and i was looking really good and doing a ton of cardio. Don't be fooled by the doses, EQ is mostly ester....

It's interesting to note that almost invariably EQ seems to crush E2 as much or more than Primo (merely based on anecdotes of course), and yet is generally much milder on HDL.
It's non-E2 metabolites may exert some protettive effect.

If you have no hematocrit issues, or you know that EQ doesn't touch yours (it does nothing to me), try 2g EQ a week and that's it.

On 1g EQ (no test) my e2 where at 22pg/ml at 2g guess what? 44pg/ml and everything here was working perfect (dick sex drive etc)
My whole stack was like 2g EQ 1g MastE 700 Anadrol and i was looking really good and doing a ton of cardio. Don't be fooled by the doses, EQ is mostly ester....
I also like to keep EQ high, I notice that cardio sessions become really easy, but I've never removed a testosterone base

my favorite cycle remains test + EQ + Tren (never added Masteron, might try to see what effect it has)

So you did one gram eq tor two grams eq with 700 mgs adrol(100 mgs daily) or were these eq only?

So you did one gram eq tor two grams eq with 700 mgs adrol(100 mgs daily) or were these eq only?
I did it by steps, in my country all gyms were closed for that COVID thing
Step 1) run 1g EQ only and do bloods 6-7 weeks later (sex drive was low, feeling a tad depressed by E2 low)
Step 2) run 2g EQ only then do bloods (i was really feel good on that only, E2 around 44pg/ml)
Step 3) gym opened, i added Anadrol and Masterona

Tbh i prefer high test, but wasn't that bad experience. Ofc high test isn't the best for a "functional body"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws