over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marc Lobliner

Do you ever notice all the crazy veiny guys that post prep pics throughout their prep NEVER look like that on stage???? 📸
I see him and my boy posting pics now...Marc doesn't look as vascular as he does there, but still looks pretty crisp right now! Below is him about 1hr ago:

edit: He looks like a smaller, juiced Dan Bongino from this morning's pics :LOL:

marc.jpg

Last edited:
I see him and my boy posting pics now...Marc doesn't look as vascular as he does there, but still looks pretty crisp right now! Below is him about 1hr ago:

edit: He looks like a smaller, juiced Dan Bongino from this morning's pics :LOL:

View attachment 177212
Not many men can get into that type of deep conditioning.👏🏿

Marc is a super fucking nice guy, he is always amped up though, dude has crazy 🤪 ENERGY
The short guys (Marc is short) are never really the crazy energy guys to me! Dudes an outlier!!!!

Yea just trt, clen, and DNP plus a dash of test 400. He’s as ripped as he is a Greg douchebagette
"Greg douchebagette" that is funny right there.

Do you ever notice all the crazy veiny guys that post prep pics throughout their prep NEVER look like that on stage???? 📸

Always the way. There are loads of guys (Frank McGrath etc) who walk around looking freaky vascular in day to day life and on stage all tanned up don't look as freaky. Whilst a tan brings out details and simply makes competitors look better it often takes away from the vascular competitors because it takes away the contrast in colours. Nothing is better for freaky blue veins popping out your skin than pale white skin as a background :D

I recall this guy saying he was natural for ages and he clearly wasn't. He looks freaky now.

I recall this guy saying he was natural for ages and he clearly wasn't. He looks freaky now.
Yep, that’s my only bone with the guy.

The couple times we talked he’s been cool, but he’s always telling everyone natty - and then explains by natty, it’s like 100-150 mg test, nothing else.

Like bro, everyone who knows anything about this game knows you’re lying, just be honest. Lying about that makes your promises about your supplements less believable.

Still, mad respect for his conditioning here. Awesome conditioning.

Yep, that’s my only bone with the guy.

The couple times we talked he’s been cool, but he’s always telling everyone natty - and then explains by natty, it’s like 100-150 mg test, nothing else.

Like bro, everyone who knows anything about this game knows you’re lying, just be honest. Lying about that makes your promises about your supplements less believable.

Still, mad respect for his conditioning here. Awesome conditioning.
Yeah, you definitely ain't getting that vascular "natural" or even on just TRT...Not sure why guys go to that extreme?! In a sense I understand the ones that are super-juicing, dumbing down their doses or even the Pros that we've seen (even on this board), that claim to not use Syntherol...But to claim natty or TRT is just nonsense to anyone that has spent any time in this game.

That is when it comes to the point of where "he's a cool guy" can lead to "this guy is completely full of shit".

Like I said, I don't know the guy aside from seeing him bullshitting with some people on my page that I went to school with...And no one really talks about steroids on facebook lol.

What I remember he did t claim
Natty (like some cough.. Ohearn)
I think he says doc prescribed TRT.
Plus I’m sure a little of this and that.

He is not Huge what maybe 200lbs or less there? It looks like the result of the fork.

He has one youtube video where he details his cycle (at the time). It included 300 mg test a week and 50 mg anadrol daily. Definitely not just trt lol

Marc addressed his trt and contest prep " trt" in a video.. essentially when it was all said and done he was on 800mgs of various compounds from a trt clinic.. that the only thing trt about it

Does vascularity matter ? do judges even care? i seen so many guys way more vascular than any mr olympia winner all over instagram and i have yet to see any mr olympia winner that vascular. jay phil were not super vascular , stirated ripped etc yes, but not crazy thick veins all over like this dude.

some people might mistake vascularity for conditioning?
👍 Its not a diet contest, it is a body’building’ contest.

👍 Its not a diet contest, it is a body’building’ contest.
I have said that for years.. unfortunately its sometimes thought of as a " conditioning" contest when they should be looking g at muscle first and foremost

Saw him about month ago in gym. Great conditioning, horrible shape. Can't fault him for genetics.
Few can get that fucking peeled tho respect there

12619273.jpg
yup. Why is that?

12619273.jpg
yup. Why is that?
There are a lot of reasons but here are two big ones.

1. People jump in the sauna or tanning bed, get out then get a pic "for the gram" to look all freaky veiny

2. All most all competitors pull water before stage and get up there dehydrated and most of the times veins go bye bye 👋🏿.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131