over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Porter and his experiments.

I saw blood work from a guy who ran SARMS during his pct..

numbers indicated that SARMS are definitely not beneficial during pct...quite the opposite

GH/peptides/mk667? that's a different story

I saw blood work from a guy who ran SARMS during his pct..

numbers indicated that SARMS are definitely not beneficial during pct...quite the opposite

GH/peptides/mk667? that's a different story

For some odd reason SARM's were marketed like that and still are by many. I guess at the start little was known about them but there are no excuses at this time. Certain people would do anything for sales and that was a good niche for them to be marketed to steroid users as most know they are not comparable to steroids for actual cycles. Most of them suppress testosterone and can raise estrogen so using them during pct is stupid. Some can be very useful during cycles and if dosed high enough can give good results so there is a place for them. They are obviously useful for newbies wanting to start out too. High dosed LGD-4033 is worth a try if someone wants to try something different.

Is anybody following MP on social media, he's been on 200mg Test and 2iu's of GH and sprinkles some stuff here and there so he can see what effect it has 37.5mg Var took that out for 500mg Primo.

He diets low carb and sits at like 240lbs lean, I've seen him called out alot for that his BS'ing with his dosages never cared much about it wouldn't see any reason why he would be lying but one thing really confuses me.

How is his face so extremely bloated all the time if his been in a deficit for like forever, dieting low carbs and doing 1 hour of cardio on extremely low dosages. How is that possible?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Professional Muscle mobile app
Sdrol poisoned feeling
Tren sides
Dbol without nolva.

Congrats Matt Porter for having a baby boy on the way!

Congrats Matt Porter for having a baby boy on the way!
Didn't know that.

That's awesome Matt. Get ready for a great time.

Imagine the genetics this kid will have!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Didn't know that.

it was a pretty subtle announcement. I assumed that meant he was going to make a video about it, fertility on HRT is always something being asked.

Didn't know that.

He posted it on his Instagram yesterday

New YouTube posted.

MPA Supplements sponsored Milos Training Camp.

Had a great time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpS5sc9LJs"]Milos Sarcev Training Camp. Of course Some shopping, some cooking as well. - YouTube[/ame]

The CardioSolve and HeartSolve are awesome!

I have quite a few ifbb pros and National Super heavies using them religiously as the cardiac protection is showing awesome reductions in LDL and BP from random feedback reviews,

-FF

One of your videos on YouTube really hit home for me. You mention that at some point, there will be something such as a health problem from keeping us from doing what we do as bodybuilders. My nemesis has been my blood pressure. It's stopped me in my tracks. My regimen has went to TRT/HRT ranges and nothing more. Even on Bystolic and Lisinopril my numbers are too high. I was just diagnosed with sleep apnea so my doctors are thinking my blood pressure will lower when I begin using my CPAP but time will only tell. In the mean time I'm going to pick up the Heartsolve and Cardisolve to see if it helps my cause.

One of your videos on YouTube really hit home for me. You mention that at some point, there will be something such as a health problem from keeping us from doing what we do as bodybuilders. My nemesis has been my blood pressure. It's stopped me in my tracks. My regimen has went to TRT/HRT ranges and nothing more. Even on Bystolic and Lisinopril my numbers are too high. I was just diagnosed with sleep apnea so my doctors are thinking my blood pressure will lower when I begin using my CPAP but time will only tell. In the mean time I'm going to pick up the Heartsolve and Cardisolve to see if it helps my cause.

What dose of bystolic?

I would try doing 12.5 mg bystolic and 80 mg Telmisartan and see how you fare

-FF

What dose of bystolic?

-FF

Any side effects on that dose of nebivolol? Like dizziness or anything? I get hypotension if I attack my bp in too many ways

Any side effects on that dose of nebivolol? Like dizziness or anything? I get hypotension if I attack my bp in too many ways

I wa son 10 mg -- but added a 2.5 mg tab since I get ultra paranoid about creeping BP.

But I dont believe any sides that I have noticed (or perhaps im just accustomed)

I am fanatical as I take 2 tests daily --

One with Omron regular size smaller cuff and Life Source XXL huge cuff and as long as I read BELOW 120 on BOTH -- I am happy camper

-FF

What dose of bystolic?

-FF

We just upped the Bystolic a couple of weeks ago to 10mg. They are 20mg tablets so I split them in half. I'll have to source the Telmisartan but I will give that regimen a try. At this point I'm open to give anything a shot.

I wa son 10 mg -- but added a 2.5 mg tab since I get ultra paranoid about creeping BP.

But I dont believe any sides that I have noticed (or perhaps im just accustomed)

I am fanatical as I take 2 tests daily --

One with Omron regular size smaller cuff and Life Source XXL huge cuff and as long as I read BELOW 120 on BOTH -- I am happy camper

-FF

hah I'm the same way with obsessively checking BP. Except I need to watch my diastolic as it gets really low and I've gotten dizzy from it at times.

hah I'm the same way with obsessively checking BP. Except I need to watch my diastolic as it gets really low and I've gotten dizzy from it at times.

You’re on telma and what else for BP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same problem here..
systolic around 125 (wish i could get a bit lower) but dystolic around 59.
So i am in no position to increase my ARB which works perfectly fine for me
(switched from telmisartan which did nothing to candesartan)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131