over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Porter and his experiments.

I think for many it depends on the volume of their cycles in the years before hrt... if you are a " low dose " guy and had been for years it seems that dropping to trt dose let's one keep most of the gains and maintain. . At least for a decent period of time.. as I e stated before I'm a pussy in regards to doses.. shit has always scared me.. so if your a decent responder at lower doses I believe dropping to trt dosages can let many keep or regain much of their previous mass. If you require much higher doses to gain then yet might not have the same effect.. let's also remember , in regards to Matt ,he mentions hgh and insulin being used during his trt.. those are powerful agents if you know when and how to use them.. so that will add to the trt.. I know I'm now doing 25mgs a day of trt..(I get bloods this week) and haven't trained in two months because of my knee replacement.. but even just sitting around I'm holding much of my size.. I start training again this week.. but I was holding my size pretty well. . I think adding in a small blast a couple times a year allows for maintenance and even smaller gains.. just my opinion..
I like your opinion LATS. makes sense.

i can hold my size and strength on 1ml of test cyp divided into 4 shots. I am not a hyper respondor or anything special by any means BUT I have been a low to mod dose guy. Less is more. Going off totally back in the day for months.

So i suppose my body not seen that crazy stuff so it behaves well and serves me not too bad.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

How the fuck do you even get 37.5mg of Var and why? Like literally what in the hell kind of dose is that for anavar?

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

The only pharma anavar I have seen comes in 2.5mg and 10mg tablets. So maybe he's doing 3 10mg tablets, then 3 2.5mg tablets a day.

Now I'm not saying he's lying about current usage but something seems off about his past usage.

I worked with Matt for a while and have a ton is respect for his knowledge. He got me inside out for my first show. The drug usage is what I would consider moderate for pre contest. Very.

Now he's always preached that his off season were always..
750 test
600 EQ or 400 deca (rotated)
4-6iu gh
Slin sprinkled in
Also mentioned some injectable orals every once in a while.

He always just said he was a hyper responder. But why on earth would he recommend more to me in an off season than he was ever using off Season when I never competed and was like 60lbs less than him at the time. Hadn't ever got on stage or anything.

Like I said I'm not saying he lying about now. But I kinda doubt thenoff season he portrayed himself running.

I completely agree. I believe his dosages NOW, just don't believe his dosages back then.

If we look back at the boards here, he talks about dosages similar to that. Roughly 1.5-2g in offseason. But on FB (maybe BECAUSE its on FB) I've heard him talk about how he was placing high at State shows JUST running minimal tren and barely anything else. Thats a straight lie to me.

He's changed his tune the past year to "I run low dosages NOW, because I ran low dosages THEN." He shouldn't be using THAT argument, 1. because its bullshit and 2. because the argument of "grow vs. maintain on low dose" is much much better.

Love his experiments but he's changing his stories on how he built his physique.

The only pharma anavar I have seen comes in 2.5mg and 10mg tablets. So maybe he's doing 3 10mg tablets, then 3 2.5mg tablets a day.

That does make sense I didnt think about that old pharma var and knowing Matt, that's exactly what it is. Thanks for chiming in bro!

Mymonsterlabs.com

That does make sense I didnt think about that old pharma var and knowing Matt, that's exactly what it is. Thanks for chiming in bro!

Mymonsterlabs.com
I believe he gets his Var from the same compound pharmacy that I do.

My capsules were 25 mgs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have seen 25mg pharma tabs. 1.5 is 37.5mg and that's what he was running. Pretty sure he uses Cutler's endo.

Mymonsterlabs.com

I knew he was on pharma but wasn't sure which brand.

I believe he gets his Var from the same compound pharmacy that I do.

My capsules were 25 mgs.

I have seen 25mg pharma tabs. 1.5 is 37.5mg and that's what he was running. Pretty sure he uses Cutler's endo.

Oh ok, I was thinking it was Oxandrin. 25mg makes sense.

Hey if people are talking about him hes doing something right.

He seems like an authentic guy. My authentic radar picks up on this :D

I knew he was on pharma but wasn't sure which brand.

Oh ok, I was thinking it was Oxandrin. 25mg makes sense.

My guess is it's compounded gear, if it was brand name gear he would've named it, like he usually does. Now Matt doesn't even trust brand name pharma test, he thought a few of them were off in dosage. So who knows how good the Anavar was.

If you know what kind of a person and who Matt really is you wouldn't question his integrity. He's an honest good dude

Not Interesting for me 👎

I haven't a clue. It's very possible. Something is not quite right though. Put it this way I watch lot's of you-tube videos for education and entertainment and he knows his stuff but I don't watch any of his now.

Or.....15 of the 2.5mg tablets??

Take care.
MS

My guess is it's compounded gear, if it was brand name gear he would've named it, like he usually does. Now Matt doesn't even trust brand name pharma test, he thought a few of them were off in dosage. So who knows how good the Anavar was.

Yes, he's using a compound pharmacy.
He once posted a pic of his script on one of his social media platforms.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe its the same one I use.

Yes, he's using a compound pharmacy.

He once posted a pic of his script on one of his social media platforms.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe its the same one I use.

The Primo he was using was from Turkey. He posted on IG. Not a compound pharmacy. He definitely said it was fake as well and showed the difference in amps.

The Primo he was using was from Turkey. He posted on IG. Not a compound pharmacy. He definitely said it was fake as well and showed the difference in amps.
I'm not saying everything he uses is coming from there.

And who knows? Maybe he didn't like that stuff and isn't even using that pharmacy anymore.

I've only run into him a couple times in town and never talked about it.

Maybe he takes 16 2.5mg tabs and shaves .156 mg off of each one.
And every so often he takes those shavings and sprinkles them in a blunt.

are we forgetting..

A: he built a base years ago, Heavy lifting and gear use for a long time
B: he is consistent, from what I know his meals are planned out and he does not wave too far if ever from the plan
C: he has a big frame, he is not a smaller guy
D: Dante has touched on this 1000 times, genetics, Matt has the ability to be a bodybuilder, his DNA allows him to hold alot of muscle

Why did he stop posting here?
He used to b e a staple on the boards...I don't follow or read social media stuff so maybe that became his new outlet vs here.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws