over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexican pharmacy

What's the shopping list look like down there at the moment?

susta, test E, deca, xanax, valium, adderall

am I missing anything?

i know mexico border towns better than anybody here... i ran juarez ( murder capital of the world) there many many many years ago.... i was one of the first to use underground tunnels to bring things across... my life when i was younger was straight out of the movies... i have done things there nobody has and never will........ before the gulf and sinoloa cartels were even around... when the aztecas ran chihuahua before they became the gulf..

let me tell you.... they were bad then... now it is completely out of control.... these new cartels have no code. none. zero. back in the day the old guard had a code.... mexico was not for the faint of heart then.. its purely satanic now....

tiajuana was probably the easiest border town to go to... bodybuilder paradise... even its bad now....

but the border town i ran with.... you might have an easier time in burma (myanmar) than a mexican border town.

do not under any circumstance go to any border town as a white american (gringo).... you will end up missing...

even me... with all the people i know in juarez... with all the connections I still have... would be murdered quickly there at one wrong turn...

dont risk it... mexico is lost.... i feel bad for alot of the people i know there... its a prison they cant escape from..

I just wannna say you guys have been killing it for years I been going to y’all for over 6 years off an on my only regret is not being more consistent and going to you guys every time people have a miscommunication because your price is low your shit is under dose ive won two shows running yalls gear and its smooth as possible its nice to see you coming back up on a board again

Is Tijuana really that bad rn I hear it got a lot better was thinking about going to club hk on vacation

i know mexico border towns better than anybody here... i ran juarez ( murder capital of the world) there many many many years ago.... i was one of the first to use underground tunnels to bring things across... my life when i was younger was straight out of the movies... i have done things there nobody has and never will........ before the gulf and sinoloa cartels were even around... when the aztecas ran chihuahua before they became the gulf..

let me tell you.... they were bad then... now it is completely out of control.... these new cartels have no code. none. zero. back in the day the old guard had a code.... mexico was not for the faint of heart then.. its purely satanic now....

tiajuana was probably the easiest border town to go to... bodybuilder paradise... even its bad now....

but the border town i ran with.... you might have an easier time in burma (myanmar) than a mexican border town.

do not under any circumstance go to any border town as a white american (gringo).... you will end up missing...

even me... with all the people i know in juarez... with all the connections I still have... would be murdered quickly there at one wrong turn...

dont risk it... mexico is lost.... i feel bad for alot of the people i know there... its a prison they cant escape from..
This actually makes me want to go check it out lol. Maybe wind up in a nice soup or something

All the farmacias selling gear/hgh are usually a laundering front for cartels. And likely all the shit’s fake. And its not a good deal anyway.

If you go to a real, legit farmacia in MX, they require a prescription for any of that shit. The farmacias you’re seeing are tourist traps.

As for the rest, Mexico is safe if youre smart. Don’t look for trouble and trouble won’t find you. Don’t go to shady areas, don’t stay out late in certain areas, don’t get piss drunk.

Border towns are scummy at best, dangerous is youre an idiot. Mexico is a beautiful country. Just don’t go there looking for gear.

Serious question….. Why purchase from Mexico and half to cross an international border with a controlled substance? You literally are looking at a 50/50 shot at being stopped. We have numerous sponsors here that carry what you seek. Just get it here and be done with it…

Cage
I thought ozempic was not a controlled substance. I would never pull a controlled substance across the border. First of all I have a test script and second it's all I take anymore.

Ozempic is a controlled substance. I drove by a sign yesterday saw it then went right ere for advise.
Appreciate the thought to just get it here. I wanted to get a couple Z pacs just in case though save a doc visit.

To OP, how much is Ozempic in a Mexican Pharmacy? I lived about a decade in Mexico during the 08-12 years when the cartel wars were heavy and the Federales and Sedena (Army) were all over with 30+ death daily, so I giggle a little when I hear cartel stories sorry guys! LOL haven’t been since my gyno surgery and never tried to buy gear. No need.
I haven't even looked yet. I'll check it out. The 50% off ghetto advertising had my mind think shit I should try this.

I'm not looking for gear at the mexican pharm by the way. But appreciate the commin sense to not get it. My first cycle almost 20 years ago. Mexican test with the cow. Wozers that was awesome!

I'm just a self admitted guinea pig and thought shit 250 bucks I can do a couple months. I think it's actually more amd won't try it. I'll post price, I found one through searching to check out.

Simple one liner got you all worked up name dropping everything you could think off…. Umm no. Things that don’t matter aren’t to be discussed and guys that talk a lot are no good I’ll leave it at that. May wanna go watch another movie or tell your friends stories to someone else see if you impress them. Last statement on the subject to not derail the thread as it seems that’s the direction it’s going.

Easy new guy! If you think you can join and start disrespecting members here, it will be a short stay!! Why don't you look up Muay Thai using the search function, you might be surprised at what you find!

All the farmacias selling gear/hgh are usually a laundering front for cartels. And likely all the shit’s fake. And its not a good deal anyway.

If you go to a real, legit farmacia in MX, they require a prescription for any of that shit. The farmacias you’re seeing are tourist traps.

As for the rest, Mexico is safe if youre smart. Don’t look for trouble and trouble won’t find you. Don’t go to shady areas, don’t stay out late in certain areas, don’t get piss drunk.

Border towns are scummy at best, dangerous is youre an idiot. Mexico is a beautiful country. Just don’t go there looking for gear.

This right here is the truth.

The only thing you can get in Mx without a script that's worthwhile is T3 (thyroid hormone). You can get that at Walmart. Besides that here's an example of real prices from a real pharmacy ie. Walmart (and yes you will need a script).

Exemestane 4,000 pesos 30x25mg
1cc test 250 600 pesos

As you can see not worthwhile at all.

I thought ozempic was not a controlled substance. I would never pull a controlled substance across the border. First of all I have a test script and second it's all I take anymore.

Ozempic is a controlled substance. I drove by a sign yesterday saw it then went right ere for advise.
Appreciate the thought to just get it here. I wanted to get a couple Z pacs just in case though save a doc visit.
You can get the Z-packs here too…. Just an fyi.

Cage

Easy new guy! If you think you can join and start disrespecting members here, it will be a short stay!! Why don't you look up Muay Thai using the search function, you might be surprised at what you find!
My boy BIO laying it down!

I got popped when I was 18 at san ysidro about 10 steps away from USA door freedom

Personally I would not risk it, but allegedly had success in 2018 moving aranda ketamine vials
and actavis syrup/farmapram across

If you are within 50 miles of border that is a bad place to source gear/peptides. You are automatically labeled as an American, and tourist, and they will do everything in their power to price hike and potentially scam you.

I have been to jail and prison in TJ, it is not fun and way worse than USA CDC. the people and police force besides the tourists spots you are spending $$$ at dislike Americans, they don't even like Mexican Americans, they have a special name for them called pochos

forget Mexico, support a sponsor here
This is solid advice. A friend of mine and some other ass-clown he hung out with spent several months in prison down there for this very stunt. Unless you really know your way around, speak the language, and can blend in, stay on this side of the wall.

What I'm taking away here; i'll never eat soup again (think the soup they served in Thulsa Doom's mountain temple orgy in Conan), and Mexico scares me now, unless I have @Muay Thai as a personal guide lol

What I'm taking away here; i'll never eat soup again (think the soup they served in Thulsa Doom's mountain temple orgy in Conan), and Mexico scares me now, unless I have @Muay Thai as a personal guide lol
I am a 4th waiver felon on probation with zero rights. A US MARSHALL might finish the TJ tour on my behalf for you 🤣

That's pretty good, but i've been doing business down in Mexico going back to the Maya👺

🤔😜😁

Nobody disrespected him nor any other member. You can see all my posts.

I second this. Was in Juarez last week and a few other Mexican border cities…. you will be in some deep sh*t. Unless you’re SOF working there for whatever reason do not go. The embassy will not respond to a civilian. You’re on your own and they are ruthless.

Wrong street and you’re done.
Farmacias? They’re good if you go to a Walmart or so on, that’s where I go when down in those regions.
US and MEX will not help….. stay safe that place is no joke. They see gringo and it’s bad news, they will think you’re doing something against them, spotters all over and you can hear them on the ICOMS. They have some highly advanced equipment nowadays.
I did get some aspen sust at Walmart and was okay to take it back as did quite a few of my guys.

Attachments

• IMG_8821.jpeg
    IMG_8821.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 40
If you don't live near the border you have no concept of how bad Mexico has been for the last 20 years. I gave a presentation in a college class in 2006 on the crisis down there - it was only a few years old but already had killed more than the US' wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It used to be that tourist places like Acapulco were still pretty safe but now you hear of shootings there too.

As soon as you cross the border the cartel gonna tax you $100 a head. Even if you are Mexican

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131