over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milk.

notorius

Registered
What is the closest to nature whole milk brand sold out there?

In the US you really are not going to get anything off the shelf close to raw milk, if that is what you are looking for? Outside of that there are organic brands (local and national) you could look at. Where I live there are a lot of amish brands that actually do taste better but it's still not going to be anything like natural/raw milk...which selling or purchasing in the wrong way has turned into a pretty stiff criminal offense in the US.

Years back we had a "cow share" which is a legal way in Ohio to get your hands on raw milk.

In the US you really are not going to get anything off the shelf close to raw milk, if that is what you are looking for? Outside of that there are organic brands (local and national) you could look at. Where I live there are a lot of amish brands that actually do taste better but it's still not going to be anything like natural/raw milk...which selling or purchasing in the wrong way has turned into a pretty stiff criminal offense in the US.

back we had a "cow share" which is a legal way in Ohio to get your hands on raw milk.
There a couple of stores in SF (Rainbow is one) that sell the real stuff. I also have a friend who sells raw goat milk (grassy) to me sometimes.

plenty of raw milk around here in amish country PA. but wondering how many here would drink it if available? is it different enough from store bought that it makes it a bodybuilding food?

Sprouts sells Fond Du Lac Farms raw milk, at least in the AZ stores. Fond Du Lac is a very reputable farm. Not sure what state you are in, but Organic Pastures sells raw milk as well, but only in Cali. They used to ship nationwide, but the laws now prohibit them to ship out of state because its too dangerous, lol.

Depending where you are you might have to skirt laws to get raw milk.
Many people are part of a co-op where you basically buy into a farm so you can "collect" the raw milk from your cows.
There are actually a lot of small dairy farms that that will sell you milk on the side , for more goat farmers than cows though.

I am in New York Shitty, anyone knows where I could find some?

If there's any Amish communities near you, they can get you what you want.
Yes, this 👆 I used to get mine from the Amish

I am in New York Shitty, anyone knows where I could find some?
Consumer Farmer Milk and Udder Milk are two off the top of my head. Plenty of co-ops there.

why would you do this?
i LOVE milk! i prob drink 1 gallon every 4-5 days by myself. my fam doesnt realy drink it except for me with every meal if i can. no other reason than i like it lol

Funny enough, here in ohio there were some bigtime busts regarding folks selling raw milk. I big time operations like hard drugs were being dealed. They've even gotten stricter on cow shares and giving raw milk to friends and family.

It’s the heat (pasteurization) that kills some good stuff and bad stuff if present, as a safety issue or at least it was (very very rare now) and to the best of my knowledge that is why milk is fortified, they put vitamins, etc. back in, read the label . . . ‘they’ say it is for our own good. Sure. People are not suffering from a vitamin deficiency in this country but that is another story for another time.

Generations and generations of humans were brought up on on ‘raw’ milk. Personally I don’t have a problem with it and believe we should, at a very minimum, given a choice.

When I was first introduced to weight training it was required that we drink a quart of milk, raw preferred (I could get it because my grandmother worked at a dairy) during our three weekly workouts.
And we grew like weeds. But in all fairness anybody starting out weight training in their late teens with hormones raging through the roof will progress at an alarming rate, milk or no milk . . . the trick is to keep it coming regardless of your milk consumption.

And as an aside, chocolate milk is the most cost effective and perhaps one of the best post workout drinks. Tastes great too! Check it out 🙂 But that does not pad the pockets of those that want to or do sell you these over complicated, over priced, post workout drinks 🙁 (Sorry sponsors.)

And as an aside, chocolate milk is the most cost effective and perhaps one of the best post workout drinks. Tastes great too! Check it out 🙂 But that does not pad the pockets of those that want to or do sell you these over complicated, over priced, post workout drinks 🙁 (Sorry sponsors.)
Interesting point about the chocolate milk. I've heard others say the same thing.

Is it better to drink low-fat chocolate milk post-workout as opposed to full-fat since we want everything hitting the bloodstream as fast as possible?

Interesting point about the chocolate milk. I've heard others say the same thing.

Is it better to drink low-fat chocolate milk post-workout as opposed to full-fat since we want everything hitting the bloodstream as fast as possible?
When I was doing so, I drank full fat. This whole speed thing, windows of opportunity is so overblown as to defy belief. Insulin aside which is great if you want to deal with the long term side effects of long term usage (you define ‘long term’ . . . therein lies the rub) which nobody, and I mean nobody is willing to talk about.

It’s called optimism bias.

Humans generally exhibit a pervasive future bias in favour of optimism. We overestimate the likelihood of success in work, relationships and financial investments. But more importantly, we underestimate the probability of experiencing negative events such as, serious illness or financial ruin.

The optimism bias is widely considered as one of the most reproducible, prevalent and robust cognitive biases observed in psychology and behavioural studies.

But I digress . . . again.

I think if you live in New York city then your only options are if you know a guy who knows a guy who has a cow in his apartment or youre going to have to drive to the country and find a cow farm and wheeze the juice.

What’s the taste with raw milk to store milk other than that it’s been pasteurized (sterilization)? I’m lactose intolerant

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear