over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milo's and Samson part ways

Sounds like he just wanted an excuse to get rid of Milos?
why would you assume

news he's out of uk arnolds it was a hell storm for a day/night and now again he's in. I don't know guys if anyone is pushing him to do so. In one of talks he said he simply love travel and compete. Mixed thoughts.

I agree that stiriated glutes are nonsense. All judges want full package but really how many of competitor will look actually worse just because they are chasing those lines which affect the fullness.
👏 Yes.

I have said this before, it is not a shredded glute contest.

Samson got what he needed from Milos..., and all the credit to Milos, he took Samson from almost nothing to 3rd best in the world...

Now he needs to nail condition, and they dont seems to fit on that
Samson's main weakness is his back not conditioning. He needs somebody like Dante to put him in different angles to bring up his back inorder to be able to hang with derek, hadi and nick who all have amazing backs.

why would you assume

news he's out of uk arnolds it was a hell storm for a day/night and now again he's in. I don't know guys if anyone is pushing him to do so. In one of talks he said he simply love travel and compete. Mixed thoughts.
It's called an "OPINION" it's like assholes....everyone has one.

I think Milo's is pushing insulin too much . That is my opinion for those who think I am assuming. It might not be a shredded glute show, but if Samson doesn't get in better condition, he will never beat a Hadi. His back needs work too. Samso has the potential to be Mr. Olympia. Let's see what direction he goes.

I love Milos but it’s ok to part ways. I would love to see Sampson with Hany, Chad, or Chris Aceto. I like Sampson’s personality and hope he takes some time to back off for a bit.
Do any of you know what a nutritionist, such as the guys above charge to prep a guy?? I’ve always been curious.

Fouad isn't letting either of them have Sampson, if it were just up to Sampson? Probably would happen.
That's true. Samson is a "Hostile" signed athlete, and Fouad is really protective of his brand from what I hear. Same could be said if Samson wanted to go with Hany (which would be a heck of an idea, I think) because Hany has his own Evogen brand and I would only assume that that would piss off Fouad... "Conflict of interest" on the business side of things. I hope that's not the case, but I could see that being an issue with Hany as a new coach for Samson.

There's always Aceto!! Samson is an overgrown Rhoden anyways!

That's true. Samson is a "Hostile" signed athlete, and Fouad is really protective of his brand from what I hear. Same could be said if Samson wanted to go with Hany (which would be a heck of an idea, I think) because Hany has his own Evogen brand and I would only assume that that would piss off Fouad... "Conflict of interest" on the business side of things. I hope that's not the case, but I could see that being an issue with Hany as a new coach for Samson.

There's always Aceto!! Samson is an overgrown Rhoden anyways!
Very good point. Hany may be out of the equation. Funny you said that about Shawn. I’ve thought the exact same thing!! Sampson is just bigger. I really like Aceto too. Don’t think he would ever risk an athletes health. “Health” from a BB standpoint.

Seems like a lot of you guys are not Milos fans. The guys is still doing well and has had a long and great career battling for top placings throughout. He must have done something right during his competitive career.

And parting ways does not always mean Samson is dissatisfied with Milos for sure. Sometimes you want to look underneath another stone. Milos’s post was very respectful too.

Luke had some mental health issues prior. Battled with depression bad. Sucks so bad. 🙁

Matt Jansen would take Sampson to the title imo. He's not with Nick anymore who else does he coach at the top besides clarida?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131