over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Log

Good log so far...I am really interested in this too; keep it going.

All right, officially 2 weeks in. Still nothing new to report over the previous observations. Possibly experiencing a little more long-term/throughout-the-day pump, though it's slight. Fell asleep before being able to dose one of the nights, so dosed it first thing upon waking, but only once out of 14 times, so I can live with that. Have noticed the scale moving up just a little bit; nothing crazy, but still seem to have the same bf%. I'll keep monitoring this.

I'm excited for you bro, can't wait until you are 4 weeks in

same here..

Good log so far...I am really interested in this too; keep it going.

Appreciate it, guys. I've tried to minimize any other variables to be as objective about this is as I can.

I hate that feeling. Wake up, panic for a minute and realize you've got plenty of time to sleep still. But, you can cuz your hearts mildly racing from your panic when you first woke up lol

Anyway, good log so far.

Haha, yeah. It's odd how sometimes far less sleep can feel like I've been resting for 20 hours versus 9 hours feeling like I just lied down.

Last night's sleep may have been the first one where I really felt a good, hard rest. Admittedly, everything is a little off because my wife is currently living with her parents because she couldn't find a teaching job here and was offered one there (800 miles away), so we agreed on her taking it. She was back this past weekend for her birthday, so I slept better next to her and last night's sleep (first night after she flew back) was rough and last night's was looking that way at the onset of lying down but it was refreshing to wake up feeling like I had a good night's sleep. Previously I'd had issues falling asleep at first (which I've never had problems with my entire life).

Scale is currently 253 lbs. I'll keep monitoring that along with everything else. Strength has continued to steadily rise (as stated, though, that was the case prior to starting the MK-677, too).

Last night's sleep may have been the first one where I really felt a good, hard rest. Admittedly, everything is a little off because my wife is currently living with her parents because she couldn't find a teaching job here and was offered one there (800 miles away), so we agreed on her taking it. She was back this past weekend for her birthday, so I slept better next to her and last night's sleep (first night after she flew back) was rough and last night's was looking that way at the onset of lying down but it was refreshing to wake up feeling like I had a good night's sleep. Previously I'd had issues falling asleep at first (which I've never had problems with my entire life).

Scale is currently 253 lbs. I'll keep monitoring that along with everything else. Strength has continued to steadily rise (as stated, though, that was the case prior to starting the MK-677, too).

Wow you're a big guy lmao you only using 25mg right?

Wow you're a big guy lmao you only using 25mg right?

Yep, 25mg pre-bed.

And I'm just shy of 6'1". Used to walk around at either 205-225 most of the time.

A few years back, I ended up with some pituitary/thyroid/etc. problems (just naturally; not from the use/abuse of anything back then) and ballooned up to 300 lbs. It sucked.

So I'd gone from 300 in June down to just under 240 in October and have been bouncing around that 10-pound area since then.

The interesting thing is that at the higher weight, I still have managed to increase vascularity some and drop at least a little bf%. So I'm not where I want/need to be, but I managed to add some lean mass, at least.

Fell asleep in the recliner and missed last night's dose, so did it upon rising this morning. Down 1 pound in the past 2 days. Feeling pretty good aside from a nasty sore throat that came on at the start of the week and hasn't gotten better as quickly as it should because of this ridiculously frigid weather. Still noticing a nice healthy pump most of the time, so that's good. It's not as strong as a post-workout gym pump, but it's noticeable. So there's a slight pump to all muscles most of the day. No real changes in vascularity and haven't noticed many changes to sleep patterns.

Sorry to hear about the sore throat brother. I've been battling that all week.

Hows your diet look currently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the sore throat brother. I've been battling that all week.

Hows your diet look currently?

It's healed up for the most part, but I still notice it just ever so slightly when I cough.

I'm not following a specific/written diet like I sometimes do, at the moment. I'm aiming for right around or just under the following numbers: 3,000 cals on off days and 3,500 on lifting days. That's pretty much what I burn on those and then days I do any type of cardio by means of basketball or flag football, it'll sometimes go up to as high as 4,500 (though I never eat that high; I can't lol) and then get up to almost that level on some of my really intense leg days, too.

Nothing new to report right now. The "muted" dreams are still occurring. It's crazy; after I wake up and run back through things, I can recount a lot of dreams, but I have to actively think about it or otherwise I'll forget because they aren't so intense.

How is everything progressing brother with the mk-677?

Nothing new to add at this point. Same things that I've pointed out so far are continuing to occur but not at any different rate (slightly increased vascularity, slightly improved rest, increase in volume of dreams but with a decrease in how vivid/impactful it seems to be).

Just about done with a full month.

Very nice brother. How long are you going to be running it? Just interested to see how the fat loss with it is.

I've always seen amazing fat loss after 6-8 weeks of ghrp2/6 and cjc. Wondering how comparable it would be.

Nothing new to add at this point. Same things that I've pointed out so far are continuing to occur but not at any different rate (slightly increased vascularity, slightly improved rest, increase in volume of dreams but with a decrease in how vivid/impactful it seems to be).

Just about done with a full month.

hopefully the second month looks a little better for you. Although, the subtle indications it's working IS nice.

Very nice brother. How long are you going to be running it? Just interested to see how the fat loss with it is.

I've always seen amazing fat loss after 6-8 weeks of ghrp2/6 and cjc. Wondering how comparable it would be.

I'll be running it through the end of this month. I previously was going to run a CJC cycle with some GHRP added in on occasion, but it just came at a bad time with travel and I had to cut it after a couple weeks before I could observe anything.

hopefully the second month looks a little better for you. Although, the subtle indications it's working IS nice.

Yeah, the first month hasn't been bad by any stretch; just nothing overly dramatic. Still impressed with the slight increase in vascularity for sure. We'll see if it kicks into a higher gear this month or not.

I was initially going to try and update this thing daily, but I realized after the first few weeks that there weren't necessarily daily changes happening. So I'll be sure to keep this updated whenever anything noteworthy happens and in the meantime, if anyone has questions, please feel free to lob them out.

Nothing too much new to report. Still par for the course, but with a little bit more leaning (not much, but some), which is nice.

It's funny, whenever I run a log I feel bad when I don't have more to say, but less to say isn't always a bad thing. So far this still seems to be doing what it should.

As always, any questions, please feel free to ask away and otherwise I'll just chime in periodically to let you know this is still going on or if something specific/new comes up.

I've only got a few more weeks left and will wrap near the end of this month.

updates

Whats going on? Anything change?

Any chance of some before/afters?

I didn't take any befores. I actually haven't done progress pictures in some time. In all honesty, when everything went to crap and I ballooned up to 300, I just never wanted pictures taken of me, period. So I'm still not at a point where I can bring myself to it even though I've made a ton of progress, but I'm no where near the condition I was beforehand at 205 (granted there's a lot more lean mass now, too, but still).

Whats going on? Anything change?

Haven't really noticed as much in the sleep/dream category and nothing too new to mention. The slight increase in vascularity has persisted, so that's good. And I have managed to lean up ever so slightly over the past week. Again, nothing groundbreaking, but positive.

I'll dig through to see what my weight was on Day 1 and let you guys know what the difference is come the end of the 8 weeks.

Same experiences, still. It'll be interesting (and I'll follow up afterward) to see if the increased vascularity sticks around or if it'll go away and if the dreams feeling somewhat muted will return to feeling like they have more of an impact/exert more energy from me.

Anything new brother?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member