over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677 : bloat and being lethargic

I've been on MK677 since JULY

first month was hell even at 10mg pre bed

horrible lethargy all day and mild bloat,some friend even saw weight gain

now i am at 20mg @ month 3 with nothing but benefits -mild lethargy

my tiny npc gf, my 60 year old mother, brother, clients all use this supp.

dreams and sense of well being are best benefits ive seen

up until recently, ive noticed some anti aging benefits - better skin tone.

also, wounds and tattoos heal quicker on this supplement

i tried cardarine and didnt get shit for results. RC and LAB

I had best results with RAD - but I was mixing with AAS hard to differentiate which resuls came from which

I had best results with RAD - but I was mixing with AAS hard to differentiate which resuls came from which

Did the bloat diminish over time?
I'm healing so much faster on MK-677.
The strength gain, pumps, and look are impressive!

Good info. I hope to run it for at least 3 months in the future. I will start low and gradually build up the dose to help with the lethargy. Starting at 25mg is too much for me.

Sounds interesting stuff. Is the bloat constant? Or say if you stopped on Monday would you be fine by Friday?? Is the weight gain predominantly water weight or actual lean mass?

I am going to try 5 mg before bed to start then 3rd week 7.5 before bed...going to try to increase 2.5 mg every 2 weeks to see if it help with bloat and lethargy as the body gets use to and accustomed to it... I would follow what massive g is doing to keep bloat Down but will try this first. I'm doing a hrt and all those sarms I would rather wait to try as a last resort ... And besides that would get a little pricey as I could just pay for a kit ! Lol.. Thanks for the responses

I am going to try 5 mg before bed to start then 3rd week 7.5 before bed...going to try to increase 2.5 mg every 2 weeks to see if it help with bloat and lethargy as the body gets use to and accustomed to it... I would follow what massive g is doing to keep bloat Down but will try this first. I'm doing a hrt and all those sarms I would rather wait to try as a last resort ... And besides that would get a little pricey as I could just pay for a kit ! Lol.. Thanks for the responses

That sounds like a good plan to me. There is no need to run all the SARM's with it imo. One SARM with MK-677 could be great but no need for all 3 unless you don't want to run aas anymore.

So far I'm not bloating from 25mg per night. Everything looks solid. Today is Day#4. My diet is perfect which I think is key to not bloating.

So far I'm not bloating from 25mg per night. Everything looks solid. Today is Day#4. My diet is perfect which I think is key to not bloating.

Guess I'm not so lucky. My diet isn't too bad right now and I'm holding so much water that my watch will not latch on wrist. lol

bloat subsided after 30 days for me , a few bros have had it disappear after a week

lucid nightmares is a side effect with some folks, I know over 30 people personally using it

nootropics help with the brain fog

Guess I'm not so lucky. My diet isn't too bad right now and I'm holding so much water that my watch will not latch on wrist. lol

I should rephrase what I meant to say. I gained 8Lbs of water in two days but it looks good so far. :D

bloat subsided after 30 days for me , a few bros have had it disappear after a week

lucid nightmares is a side effect with some folks, I know over 30 people personally using it

I love lucid nightmares. :D
I find them entertaining for the most part.

interesting, thanks for that, was thinking of maybe trying some for my 6 weeks remaining of prep but don't really want any added bloat. Sounds good for afterwards though.

interesting, thanks for that, was thinking of maybe trying some for my 6 weeks remaining of prep but don't really want any added bloat. Sounds good for afterwards though.

MK-677 is amazing but never use it the last few weeks of prep. It is pure bulk to me but I know many who have loved it during prep (but the first half of prep). It may increase your appetite and it will bloat you up so not ideal when dieting for a competition. Now for the other 46 weeks of the year I say go for it :)

MK-677 is amazing but never use it the last few weeks of prep. It is pure bulk to me but I know many who have loved it during prep (but the first half of prep). It may increase your appetite and it will bloat you up so not ideal when dieting for a competition. Now for the other 46 weeks of the year I say go for it :)

Yeah sounds like a plan to me, straight on it after this comp. Last thing I need right now is an increase in appetite, man I'm counting down the mins to the next meal as soon as I put the fork down as it is!!

And it continues...
Never ever had a problem with my Schiek belt with double Velcro closure.
Well tonight while doing chest, every time I pressed that bitch blew open like a fat lady's girdle at an all you can eat buffet! lol
The shit we do for them gains.

Been using 25 a night, there was bloat at first, but I did tweak my diet and with higher carb, lower fat, plus maybe aclimation to the product itself over 3-4 weeks, the bloat as pretty much all of gone down. Pump and fullness are still there though. Great product.

I love MK offseason, but not in prep. Its a mind fuck for me. Too much water and its hard for me to tell how im progressing.
Im running it now 12.5 ED @ bedtime along with 4iu GH split 2iu am &pm and loving it!! Oh, and with Slin of course.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131