over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mk677 - fairly new to the scean

ForkLift

Banned
mk677 Just came on the market full force like what...maybe a year or two ago? Tops? Possibly a little longer. Anyways my question is this...

How are guys experiences with this different from the older gh secretagogues? Like Mod 1-29, CJC. Or the other ORALLY active gh secretors?

*ie- Tabimorelin, SM-130 ect ecy

Growth hormone secretagogue MK-677: no clinical effect on AD progression in a randomized trial.
Sevigny JJ, Ryan JM, van Dyck CH, Peng Y, Lines CR, Nessly ML; MK-677 Protocol 30 Study Group.
Collaborators (50)
Source
Merck Research Laboratories, North Wales, PA 19454, USA. [email protected]
Abstract

BACKGROUND:
In animals, insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) increases clearance of beta-amyloid, a pathologic hallmark of Alzheimer disease (AD), from the CNS. Serum IGF-1 level decreases with age, and shows a further decrease in AD. We examined whether the growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 (ibutamoren mesylate), a potent inducer of IGF-1 secretion, slows the rate of progression of symptoms in patients with AD.
METHODS:
A double-blind, multicenter study was conducted in which 563 patients with mild to moderate AD were randomized to receive MK-677 25 mg or placebo daily for 12 months. Efficacy measures were mean change from baseline at month 12 on the Clinician's Interview Based Impression of Change with caregiver input (CIBIC-plus), the cognitive subscale of the Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale (ADAS-Cog), Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study-Activities of Daily Living (ADCS-ADL), and the Clinical Dementia Rating-sum of boxes (CDR-sob).
RESULTS:
A total of 416 patients completed treatment and assessments at 12 months. Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months. In mixed-effects models that included treatment, time (month), randomization strata (baseline MMSE score < or =20 vs >20), and interaction of treatment-by-time, there were no significant differences between the treatment groups on the CIBIC-plus or the mean change from baseline scores on the ADAS-Cog, ADCS-ADL, or CDR-sob scores over 12 months.
CONCLUSION:
Despite evidence of target engagement as indicated by an increase in serum insulin-like growth factor-1, the human growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 25 mg was ineffective at slowing the rate of progression of Alzheimer disease.

Last edited:
I love that this HGH Secretagogue can be run year round effectively and safely based on studies. MK-677 is the most convenient HGH product on the market. Once a day oral dosing and no need for refrigeration make it perfect for someone who works a lot.
I have two bottles of MK-677 and six 5mg vials of cjcDAC on the way right now. :D

I love that this HGH Secretagogue can be run year round effectively and safely based on studies. MK-677 is the most convenient HGH product on the market. Once a day oral dosing and no need for refrigeration make it perfect for someone who works a lot.
I have two bottles of MK-677 and six 5mg vials of cjcDAC on the way right now. :D

Exactly.

This stuff has dose dependent effects and has been shown to be effective for long periods. Moreover you only have to drink it and it doesn't even need to be stored in the fridge. It is definitely the most convenient GH product on the market.

Interesting. So can be run year round. No need to take breaks like when running DAC?

Im gonna need to log some of this right that after i do this igf log!
Sound like the next best thing since sliced bread!

*thanks for the input fellas can always count on u two to clearify tthings !

Last edited:
Interesting. So can be run year round. No need to take breaks like when running DAC?

Im gonna need to log some of this right that after i do this igf log!
Sound like the next best thing since sliced bread!

*thanks for the input fellas can always count on u two to clearify tthings !

It looks like in studies they ran it safely for a year.

Yeah im def going to have to place an order after i finish this IGF log and give it a shot!
When i first read about it, when it first came on the market I grabed up a bottle. But never gave it much thought and thought that is wouldnt turn out to be anything special. There was no real life infomation on it at that time! Not even many studies or anything. I have since lossed that bottle, it was grop a crappy peptide company anyway GWP! Use to use them when i didn't no any better!
I've used ExtreamPeptide(not impressed), GWP(not impressed) then Osta gain and progen! I think Osta Gain is named something else now. OH and i used ManPower also in the past but dont even get me started!

Latley Progen has been ok with me and i just grabbed up a bunch of igf/peg for a good deal so im gonna log that. Hoping to add an inch to my arms. And inprove my chest some also. With nothing but a cyp at 600 , T-bol for 4 weeks at 60mgs and the igf/peg!

I think its doable!

50 mg a day here, and I love it.

I was thinking 25mgs ED if i gave it a go.
Is there side e ffects. Do you have to taper your dosages. Build up to taking 50mgs a day or just stat out swinging?

All at once, or split dosing?
Am or pm?

25 am 25 pm

usually after my breakfast (1hour post meal) and before my second to last meal at night- no particular reason for the timing - just the habit I got into.

What exactly do you notice as far as results? Do you notice much difference from 25mg to 50mg?

Thanks

There was a study about mk being used with these guys who were in negative protein balance- the group who had MK actually got postitive nitrogen retention while control went down even worse- mK is great for anti catabolism.
Now that I am dieting I can lose bodyfat pretty well and my muscle mass seems to be hanging on- also Im running 1200 mg curcumin per week which also contributes to keeping me full.

There was a study about mk being used with these guys who were in negative protein balance- the group who had MK actually got postitive nitrogen retention while control went down even worse- mK is great for anti catabolism.
Now that I am dieting I can lose bodyfat pretty well and my muscle mass seems to be hanging on- also Im running 1200 mg curcumin per week which also contributes to keeping me full.

That's great. Wow, 1200mg of curcumin?? I wish I could do so many injections of it.

That's great. Wow, 1200mg of curcumin?? I wish I could do so many injections of it.

I get the 200 mg/ml and do higher volume shots a few times a week, takes some getting used to it, I worked up from 400 mg / wk to 1200 over a 2 month period.
Once your body acclimates to it theres no sting or injection site pain.

I get the 200 mg/ml and do higher volume shots a few times a week, takes some getting used to it, I worked up from 400 mg / wk to 1200 over a 2 month period.
Once your body acclimates to it theres no sting or injection site pain.

I use both the 200mg and the 100mg but when I use the 200mg I inject 1/2cc (100mg) at a time. The pip is minimum that way and to be honest I think it has less pip than we I do 1cc of the 100mg curc.

I might try to up the dose more. The stuff is great.

I use both the 200mg and the 100mg but when I use the 200mg I inject 1/2cc (100mg) at a time. The pip is minimum that way and to be honest I think it has less pip than we I do 1cc of the 100mg curc.

I might try to up the dose more. The stuff is great.

You'll get to a point where it doesnt give you any pain- just takes some time to up the dose a bit.

Hopefully the OP comes back soon. He seemed like a good guy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131