over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mk677...you gonna hate me

I know what is 4iu HGH

When i take 4iu Genotropin i see my body changing very fast.

With MK-677 on 50mg I didn't notice nothing.

Well not everything is going to work for everybody. I had some Winnie that was definatley legit and through it in a cyclen and it didn't do shit. Two other guys used it from the same batch and loved it. Tried it again a few cycles down the road and same thing. Some people don't respond to some things. I will say their is a f air amount of guys that prefer peps to low dose gh. Now obviously I'm sure it can't match 10 ius or something's by crazy. Also mk is the strongest shit I've tried so far. My girl noticed results on me in days and she didn't know I was tAkeing anything. And this was on only 2500 calories looking way fuller.

Well not everything is going to work for everybody. I had some Winnie that was definatley legit and through it in a cyclen and it didn't do shit. Two other guys used it from the same batch and loved it. Tried it again a few cycles down the road and same thing. Some people don't respond to some things. I will say their is a f air amount of guys that prefer peps to low dose gh. Now obviously I'm sure it can't match 10 ius or something's by crazy. Also mk is the strongest shit I've tried so far. My girl noticed results on me in days and she didn't know I was tAkeing anything. And this was on only 2500 calories looking way fuller.

OMG, this is getting worse. I took GENOs and I also took legit MK-677. I got the MK-677 from JJ, so I know it was legit. Please do not even think for one moment that MK-677 compares to 4 IUs of GENOs, not even close. The only thing I say compares is high dose DAC and MK-677 together. Even then, you will not get the good quality gains without the bloat of GENOs.

I've never heard anyone compare MK-677 to 4iu of genos... The comparison was to generic hgh

I know what is 4iu HGH

When i take 4iu Genotropin i see my body changing very fast.

With MK-677 on 50mg I didn't notice nothing.

I've never heard anyone compare MK-677 to 4iu of genos... The comparison was to generic hgh

You need to go up a few posts and read what he was responding to above me. 4 IUs of GENOs is low dose.

OMG, this is getting worse. I took GENOs and I also took legit MK-677. I got the MK-677 from JJ, so I know it was legit. Please do not even think for one moment that MK-677 compares to 4 IUs of GENOs, not even close. The only thing I say compares is high dose DAC and MK-677 together. Even then, you will not get the good quality gains without the bloat of GENOs.

Ok I got you it is a fair comparison and for you it worked better. I know a guy lol I know everybody knows a guy that knows a guy. But seriously his gh was a script and he liked peps better. That's all I was saying. Also I should of been clear he was not using mk. I am and like it better than anything else I tried. But I personally never ran gh.

Yep. Nothing beats genotropin.

I'm gonna newb out hard here but isn't there a lot more to GH than simply raising IGF levels?

What I am saying is, isn't it a bit of an over simplification to believe a certain amount of IU of growth is equal to peptides solely based on IGF?

Last edited:
I'm gonna newb out hard here but isn't there a lot more to GH than simply raising IGF levels?

What I am saying is, isn't it a bit of an over simplification to believe a certain amount of IU of growth is equal to peptides solely based on IGF?

Yep. That's true. But at least with GH peptides you are getting real HGH, all 5 ISO-forms of HGH, released by your pituitary gland. With Chinese generics I'm not convinced it's anything similar to true HGH. The purity is usually extremely low. I'd rather have my own bodies HGH elevated than take who knows what.

Yep. That's true. But at least with GH peptides you are getting real HGH, all 5 ISO-forms of HGH, released by your pituitary gland. With Chinese generics I'm not convinced it's anything similar to true HGH. The purity is usually extremely low. I'd rather have my own bodies HGH elevated than take who knows what.
I definitely hear you there. I just meant the fat loss properties don't seem to be on par from what i have seen and talking to people. Peptides definitely help with composition but i personally haven't noticed anything close to what people say they get from good GH in terms of the fat just falling and staying off.

I definitely hear you there. I just meant the fat loss properties don't seem to be on par from what i have seen and talking to people. Peptides definitely help with composition but i personally haven't noticed anything close to what people say they get from good GH in terms of the fat just falling and staying off.

Nothing beats serostim, genotropin, humatrope, saizen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131