over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mom wants to use testosterone

Mental i feel like Test wasnt one of the things you put on the list that your mother could use LOL.

Little Slice i dont think its creepy or anything like that. My mother knows everything i do, but she has never given me a shot. But to each his own, if shes a nurse its all good.

However i dont think you should let your mom do test unless she gets her own prescription. In my opinion it just goes so completely against a woman's natural body that unless a doctor gives it to them i dont think they should mess with it. But thats just my opinion....

If she wants to lean out give her a low dose of Var or Winnie LOL

Way to be educated there.
Women produce test just not in the amounts men do, so no it does not go against their natural body.

OP, have your mom get tested. Talk to her doc about test remplacement... they more than likely will script her a cream. If she insists she doesnt want that, she might get a shot once a week but they will more than likely insist she get that done in the docs office so they can closely monitor it.
my wife does this.

I didnt say that women have no testosterone in their bodies, obviously they do just like we have estrogen in our bodies. However i dont agree with them taking it in any dose over what a doctor would prescribe. I said in my previous post that if she got her own prescription then i thought it was fine.

My bad i could have worded that better. Obviously if i said she should get a script i know women have testosterone.

I said it was my opinion that i dont think they should run it, even though its present in their bodies i do feel like taking more than necessary does go against their natural system. I could be wrong but there is a huge difference between women taking a small amount prescribed and taking 500 mg of cyp per week. I am completely against women taking large amounts of test for bodybuilding purposes.

I didnt say that women have no testosterone in their bodies, obviously they do just like we have estrogen in our bodies. However i dont agree with them taking it in any dose over what a doctor would prescribe. I said in my previous post that if she got her own prescription then i thought it was fine.

My bad i could have worded that better. Obviously if i said she should get a script i know women have testosterone.

I said it was my opinion that i dont think they should run it, even though its present in their bodies i do feel like taking more than necessary does go against their natural system. I could be wrong but there is a huge difference between women taking a small amount prescribed and taking 500 mg of cyp per week. I am completely against women taking large amounts of test for bodybuilding purposes.

Brother, I dont think the OP was talking about his mom getting on a clit enlarging bulk cycle. No kid in his right mind would ask advice for his mom in that regard and you did say it goes against nature...no it doesnt. We also didnt need the obvious pointed out, if a woman uses too much, its a bad thing. we all know that.
Why do you think its ok for you to put AAS into your body, but women cant do the same? If they have a sponsor they can trust to get them accurately dosed AAS, and cant get ignorant doctors to prescribe for them, more power to them.
You are entitled to your opinion about the subject, as we all are. I, for one, support women, especially women at the age of 56, getting on testosterone replacement therapy.

Peace,
Storm

Brother, I dont think the OP was talking about his mom getting on a clit enlarging bulk cycle. No kid in his right mind would ask advice for his mom in that regard and you did say it goes against nature...no it doesnt. We also didnt need the obvious pointed out, if a woman uses too much, its a bad thing. we all know that.
Why do you think its ok for you to put AAS into your body, but women cant do the same? If they have a sponsor they can trust to get them accurately dosed AAS, and cant get ignorant doctors to prescribe for them, more power to them.
You are entitled to your opinion about the subject, as we all are. I, for one, support women, especially women at the age of 56, getting on testosterone replacement therapy.

Peace,
Storm

Quiet Storm, I agree with you bro. Did you not read my first post where i said i thought it was fine if she went to the Dr and got a script? Its right there in black and white. Also did you see where i said i thought it was fine if she wanted to do some Winnie or Var? Im not against women using AAS otherwise i wouldnt have said that.

You jumped on me for saying women taking test goes against nature. I think it does in larger doses, just my opinion, and i said in my original post that i was fine with her taking it if she got her own script.

I said i could have worded it better, but i think most would agree women shouldnt just do test as a supplement. Im not suggesting that little slice was just gonna put her on a high dose, but he was on here asking for suggestions. I think basically everyone said see what the Dr says. Even if the Dr says no, go ahead and get her some mild anabolic... I dont care if women take shit ?!?!

Slice if you are concerned shes gonna get Dbol thats supposed to be Var just try it yourself first....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131