over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More HGH and no peptides option?

You can create a good strong hgh pulse every 3 hours from ghrp2/mod grf.
MK677 doesn't create pulses but it increases the amplitude/HGH output of every pulse which occurs around 12-14 times a day.
I'm stacking these plus I just add HGH twice a day.
CjcDAC constantly secretes HGH in the troughs/valleys in between pulse peaks, but the pituitary is still able to pulse while on DAC, although obviously the pulse will not be as strong.

John where do you guy's get mk? Im lost here in uk. So in theory if i use hgh it will make it stronger?

Peptide stacking with HGH also have more benefits then just raising IGF levels tho. You get all 5 isoforms of gh when using peptides instead of just a single isoform. I think adding IGF-DES and LR3 along with a ghrp/ghrh and HGH is a perfect combo. This is personal preference tho!

If you can run lots of GH there is no need for peptides. Peps serve a purpose and many say you can maximize the GH with the peps but thats totally up to you. Pharmacy Grade GH over Generic Gh and Generic GH over Peptides. Thats how I look at it.

Agreed. But main problem of pharma GH is a price and ton of fakes

If you can run lots of GH there is no need for peptides. Peps serve a purpose and many say you can maximize the GH with the peps but thats totally up to you. Pharmacy Grade GH over Generic Gh and Generic GH over Peptides. Thats how I look at it.

I've tried just about every type of peptide for supposed GH release. None work even close to real GH.

I've tried just about every type of peptide for supposed GH release. None work even close to real GH.

I totally agree. If you can run good gh that be much better than peps. Right now I'm on 6 iu of Novo and it gives me great pump

Good luck finding real igf now days.

why would you say this? I rep for a peptide company that get american made peptides and i can assure you sir there IGF is real as it gets.

sorry if u have had bad experiences

. but i do understand where u r coming from, a lot of junk out there and a lot of crappy peptides claiming they are American made when they are imported from china and faked a lot!

I am curious as well. I have heard of IGF-DES being faked a lot but not IGF-LR3

Well i guess its a dead topic now. I have had great success with both DES and Lr3. I actually like DES better stacked with MGF and honestly have never got fake stuff.

I may have got fake lr3 maybe once when i first started out with IGF years ago and didnt know what was what and which companies were crap...but lr3 is so hard to test via blood tests. I know by feel and results and sides whats that its real stuff.

Ive had success with

300-400 mg's ipam and 100 mcg CJC no dac first thing in the am
300-400 mg's ipam and 100 mcg CJC no dac shot 30 min pre training
5 IU GH post training
MK-677 at 12.5-20 mg before bed

AB

Well i guess its a dead topic now. I have had great success with both DES and Lr3. I actually like DES better stacked with MGF and honestly have never got fake stuff.

I may have got fake lr3 maybe once when i first started out with IGF years ago and didnt know what was what and which companies were crap...but lr3 is so hard to test via blood tests. I know by feel and results and sides whats that its real stuff.

Why the MGF with the des? Regular MGF or peg mgf? And did you spot inject the mgf like your supposed to do with the des? And what dose mgf? Thanks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws