over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2.. which dosing protocol is optimal?

I would just do .5mg before bed on nights you tan.

When I use it I do .5mg every night for a week, then I just do .5mg 2x a week and tan once or twice a week.

thats the best protocal IMHO

Alright dumb question guys... After I reconstitute it. Should I keep it in a fridge?

Boy am i on the wrong track, I've been using 700mcg per day for the last 3 months, I'm at a point where i don't need to go tanning anymore, I'm so dark the the moles look less noticeable or they don't bother me or my wife, plus they are the benefits that don't seamed to subside...

I would just do .5mg before bed on nights you tan.

When I use it I do .5mg every night for a week, then I just do .5mg 2x a week and tan once or twice a week.

This is the protocol I switched to because taking it before tanning would make me tired and ruin my workouts. 500mcg before bed is perfect. Makes me sleep like a baby.

So 10mg diluted with 1 ml water. Then each tick on a 1ml 29g insulin syringe equals 100mg? 100 ticks on the syringe so 2.5 ticks 250mg?

Also refrigerate only after reconstitution?

I don't bother refrigerating MTII. I noticed no loss of potency even after 7-8 months of just sitting there room temp, it took me from pale to dark almost too quickly! 250mcg when in sun/tanning = win

Also, I like diluting with about 3-3.5ml of water, makes it easier to measure and the difference in volume is negligible.

Last edited:
So 10mg diluted with 1 ml water. Then each tick on a 1ml 29g insulin syringe equals 100mg? 100 ticks on the syringe so 2.5 ticks 250mg?

Also refrigerate only after reconstitution?

Ya I diluted with 2ml to make it easier to measure

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Update: I have switched to doin 500 pre and post tanning. Also doing 500-750 on off day. After next week I am going to switch to a 250 everyday approach. Then after that I'll see how my tab has progressed. Can definitely notice a difference in color with what I am doing now. No new moles from what I have seen. Guess I was just a person who needed a higher dose because I my skin pigment.

Also I am about to switch to tanning 15 minutes instead of the higher level bed for less time. On my other thread I was advised this activates the mt2 better.

Update: I have switched to doin 500 pre and post tanning. Also doing 500-750 on off day. After next week I am going to switch to a 250 everyday approach. Then after that I'll see how my tab has progressed. Can definitely notice a difference in color with what I am doing now. No new moles from what I have seen. Guess I was just a person who needed a higher dose because I my skin pigment.

Also I am about to switch to tanning 15 minutes instead of the higher level bed for less time. On my other thread I was advised this activates the mt2 better.

Good to know about tanning longer vs a stronger bed

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Good to know about tanning longer vs a stronger bed

Not in my opinion, at least not what I have proven with my own body, but to each their own.

Here's some info to consider, and it may or may not be scientifically proven:

How do high-pressure tans last so long?

Tanning is actually the body's natural defense mechanism for protecting itself from the sun's rays. Normally, the outer layer of skin exfoliates every 28 days. When exposed to UVB rays as in a conventional, low-pressure bed, the body is forced to exfoliate prematurely every 5-10 days. For this reason, conventional tanners must repeat the process more frequently to keep the outer layer of skin looking brown.

Because the high-pressure system filters out the majority of UVB rays, your skin can maintain a normal exfoliation process which in turn allows you to keep your tan much longer!

High-pressure vs. low-pressure.

Low and medium-pressure sunbeds emit higher amounts of UVB rays than high-pressure sunbeds. High-pressure sunbeds filter out the majority of UVB, and leave just enough to stimulate the melanin and start the tanning process.

Because the high-pressure system filters out the majority of UVB rays, your skin can maintain a normal exfoliation process which in turn allows you to keep your tan much longer!

The Science.

There are two main types of ultraviolet light, UVA and UVB. All tanning beds use a combination of these two rays which contribute differently to the tanning process.

Tanning takes place in the skin's outermost layer, the epidermis. When exposed to UVB light, melanocytes located within the epidermis produce melanin, which cause the skin to darken. When exposed to UVA light, the melanin oxidizes and causes the skin to darken even further.

High, medium and low-pressure sunbeds use different combinations of lamps, tubes and/or filter systems. Low and medium-pressure sunbeds use primarily fluorescent tubes which vary in UV output and wattage. High-Pressure lamps are smaller in size and can be used as facial lamps or to tan the full body. High-pressure lamps have a substantially higher output, generally ranging from 400-1000 watts and require special filter glass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131