over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with high dose GH

I'm well aware of what slin does and when used with hgh, it absolutely is the best mass building combo you can do. At the same time, to say gh doesn't make you build muscle better in high doses with AAS but without slin just isn't correct to me. To me and many others I know, it has

Bro I'm not going to argue with you anymore because it's like beating a dead horse. We can agree to disagree on this one.

Bro I'm not going to argue with you anymore because it's like beating a dead horse. We can agree to disagree on this one.

I agree

5 weeks? I think my gh is fake. U have any before and after pics? Details on ur drastic changes? We talkin arm and leg measurement increases or % bf drop??

I screwed up, it was 7 weeks at 15iu EOD. I've always been a hard gainer, my body loses weight rapidly when I stop working out. I went from 185-190 where I had been stalled at for months to 205-209 with the same body fat 14%.

Because at 10iu results dont take 3 months to see. Try coming of gh when you cruise then when you blast hit 10iu ed with a decent bit of test or better yet tren, you'll see why 10iu lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This.

That's impressive. Did u change ur anabolics as well? Diet changes?

Well, I dont respond well to AAS, I get bad sexual sides that arent worth it to deal with. I can afford high dose GH though.

I wanted to see what id would do so I ran 10 IU ED for a while. NOw I am bloated as fuck. Between GH and creatine im over 15 lbs up.

I base my comments on personal experience not bro science, hypothetical science or even "real" science.

Over the years AAS by themselves equaled satisfactory results.

One year on the same amount of AAS in combination w 5-10 iu ED of Rips equaled more results than previous 3-4 years.

6 months of AAS, Rips and slin equaled more results than I had EVER experienced.

It is what it is.

I base my comments on personal experience not bro science, hypothetical science or even "real" science.

Over the years AAS by themselves equaled satisfactory results.

One year on the same amount of AAS in combination w 5-10 iu ED of Rips equaled more results than previous 3-4 years.

6 months of AAS, Rips and slin equaled more results than I had EVER experienced.

It is what it is.

Try running 10ius of rips a day minus gear and slin. You will not blow up. You need all three to grow and stay lean. I go by science AND personal experience.

So please explain why top Olympia competitors use 20-35iu of HGH every single day? For fat loss???

Probably because most pro's will do anything and everything including the kitchen sink if they think it will help them.

Try running 10ius of rips a day minus gear and slin. You will not blow up. You need all three to grow and stay lean. I go by science AND personal experience.

This is bang on. Gh is all about synergy. I bet 10iu ed on its own will get you ripped but so will dnp or clen at a tiny fraction of the cost. I do love gh, my favourite drug after tren but you gotta understand it's place

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think u may have missed my point -

AAS = good
AAS + HGH = great
AAS + HGH + Slin = unbelievable

I think u may have missed my point -

AAS = good
AAS + HGH = great
AAS + HGH + Slin = unbelievable

How would you rate AAS + Slin =?

How would you rate AAS + Slin =?

AAS plus slin equals extremely anabolic environment for growth. The only problem is that if diet isn't perfect, you can also put on a ton of fat as well. That's why hgh is highly recommended when running slin. To keep fat at bay and blood glucose levels at a manageable level(slin drops bgl, hgh increases bgl).

I'm confused. I thought this is basically exactly what I said that you disagreed with before. Except I didn't really bring up slin since I only have two weeks of personal experience with it. My results are similar to the guy you quoted. Once I added HGH and kept the AAS the same, I blew up tenfold like never before. Not sure why you keep bringing up HGH without AAS. Nobody actually does that and expects to grow and I wouldn't expect anyone to actually argue that. I think we are on the same page, but there is a disconnect in the communication here.

Probably because most pro's will do anything and everything including the kitchen sink if they think it will help them.

Yes, but it actually does help them. You won't have a guy on the olympia stage who never did more than 5iu ED in his life

I'm confused. I thought this is basically exactly what I said that you disagreed with before. Except I didn't really bring up slin since I only have two weeks of personal experience with it. My results are similar to the guy you quoted. Once I added HGH and kept the AAS the same, I blew up tenfold like never before. Not sure why you keep bringing up HGH without AAS. Nobody actually does that and expects to grow and I wouldn't expect anyone to actually argue that. I think we are on the same page, but there is a disconnect in the communication here.

Yes, but it actually does help them. You won't have a guy on the olympia stage who never did more than 5iu ED in his life

No, I still stand by what I said earlier. I think maybe you misunderstood? AAS+slin for growth and hgh to help keep the bf down.

No, I still stand by what I said earlier. I think maybe you misunderstood? AAS+slin for growth and hgh to help keep the bf down.

Ok, I still strongly disagree then

You have to remember that GH+ slin isn't just That. When using Slin you will typically be eating a good amount of carbs which from what i understand will trigger GH----> IGF conversion. IGF is anabolic...hence one reason for the added muscle growth when enough nutrients are consumed.

yes, and this is why the people think that hgh is anabolic.. igf-1 is anabolic, but not hgh...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws