over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Riptropin Experience

ok...so i can insert the needle...leave it in..and use another syringe with the water in to inject my bac water?

Not necessarily. The idea here is to relieve the vacuum. Pull back on the plunger of the empty syringe. Insert it into the rubber stopper. Once it's been inserted, the pressure within the vial will be released. Now remove the syringe and load up your water into it and then re inject that syringe/water into the vial.

You're worrying me though...

THE PROVIDER

Don't worry same thing happened to me and 2 days later I received Rips;
I never even got an e=mail

You know, that is great....but some parcels might have seizure issues. When this is the case, and in light of TP guaranteeing delivery, an email with the tracking included is essential. Additionally, some of us also have clients waiting. In my case, I switched 2 from other brands of GH to Riptropin. If I don't receive the Kits i ordered within the next few days, I will have to break open a kit...at my cost.

so...yeah, the provider is a good guy and the RipS do rock... But his customer service and attention to detail needs improving and can create problems.

All that said....I will reiterate I have NO issue as of today, everything is speculative. Id just rather not have the anxiety.

You know, that is great....but some parcels might have seizure issues. When this is the case, and in light of TP guaranteeing delivery, an email with the tracking included is essential. Additionally, some of us also have clients waiting. In my case, I switched 2 from other brands of GH to Riptropin. If I don't receive the Kits i ordered within the next few days, I will have to break open a kit...at my cost.

so...yeah, the provider is a good guy and the RipS do rock... But his customer service and attention to detail needs improving and can create problems.

All that said....I will reiterate I have NO issue as of today, everything is speculative. Id just rather not have the anxiety.

He has posted a few times that he is currently traveling, give the guy a break...

jay, what on earth are you talking about? that was so from left field lol.

Waiting is tuff,but TP will come thru.I know that don't help when waiting on a order.

me too. i have emailed him and no response in a few days now. is he traveling again?

bro please. One day of no email and we get worried. All day yesterday i was travelling and i just found out that one email account of mine was choked and i have fixed that problem. So maybe your mails bounced..Please email me again thank you

jay, what on earth are you talking about? that was so from left field lol.

That it was. And as fate would have it, my dvds were delivered today. That is a 6 day delivery. Very quick. I guess the Provider is just so damn efficient the normal formalities no longer apply...lol.

Good work. Quick Delivery... Didn't have to break in to my stock. I am a fan.

That it was. And as fate would have it, my dvds were delivered today. That is a 6 day delivery. Very quick. I guess the Provider is just so damn efficient the normal formalities no longer apply...lol.

Good work. Quick Delivery... Didn't have to break in to my stock. I am a fan.

Glad it worked out for you.TP is fast and efficient.ENJOY

TP has come through for me, time and time again and in less than 6 days! Always...

Good quality, good service, comunications also good (maybe could improve a little but people do have their own lives to live).

What else do any of you want/need???

i was EXTREMELY skeptical when i received no response via email. all i can say is from this point on is g2g!

TP is the man ordered on a Thursday received the following Wedensday...He is G2G...

I paid for mine. -1200 units

vacuum - yes - sucks the water in easy.
mix easy - no - had to swirl my vial around this morning when I mixed it. had some chunks in it that didnt mix direct.

one thing I would like to know is why there is no labels on vials/ packing.
feels like there should be labels on vials, no way to check serials on website if they are missing...

I paid for mine. -1200 units

vacuum - yes - sucks the water in easy.
mix easy - no - had to swirl my vial around this morning when I mixed it. had some chunks in it that didnt mix direct.

one thing I would like to know is why there is no labels on vials/ packing.
feels like there should be labels on vials, no way to check serials on website if they are missing...

Labels come seperate package
let vial sit overnite in fridge and will be clear solution by morning. Guaranteed.

We shall see, so far I would have to say there is some slight confusion going back and forth via e-mail. They say faith is believing what you can't hear or see. Well, green was sent and order was placed......"Semper Fi"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131