over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My special needs little guy

Chewy the Warrior passed away on Friday evening. Even until the very end he was fighting to live. It really struck something in me and reminded me of when I was younger and my own life expired yet still I’m here. I’m beginning to believe more and more that the purpose of having a pet goes so far beyond simple companionship and connects to a place where you bond with this creature on an equivalent level as another human. Sorry to ramble still feeling beat by the entire situation.

How did he pass what was wrong? Sorry for your loss. Maybe u can help another rescue pet. I like to believe one day I'll be reunited with my pets I've lost. Compassion for animals I feel like is rewarded in karma some how in the universe. Stay up

When we initially rescued him he had been attacked by a coyote and so took him to the vet and got him all healed up and doing really really well. But then I noticed he started just changing his behavior. He became listless and withdrawn. Took him to the vet and they said dehydrated, so we get him hydrated and then he starts coughing up blood. Start antibiotics and we take him to the vet again and this time the vet says it could be FIP, FELINE HIV, leukemia and said euthanasia was the best option, my little dude passed away the next day as I held him and gave him droppers full of water. I don’t really connect with humans so I’ve always rescued animals because it gave me a sense of purpose after I got out of prison in the early 2ks

I lost a bunny I rescued a year ago and that was real sudden same as this so I will probably take a little time and focus on the animals I have. This dude is Chungs and is my right hand guy. Super sweet and just goofy. Little dude was a birthday gift from a rescue and has been hanging out ever since.

Attachments

• C0D4E00E-EACD-46B3-B8D6-EFDC86321AB3.jpeg
    C0D4E00E-EACD-46B3-B8D6-EFDC86321AB3.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 11
When we initially rescued him he had been attacked by a coyote and so took him to the vet and got him all healed up and doing really really well. But then I noticed he started just changing his behavior. He became listless and withdrawn. Took him to the vet and they said dehydrated, so we get him hydrated and then he starts coughing up blood. Start antibiotics and we take him to the vet again and this time the vet says it could be FIP, FELINE HIV, leukemia and said euthanasia was the best option, my little dude passed away the next day as I held him and gave him droppers full of water. I don’t really connect with humans so I’ve always rescued animals because it gave me a sense of purpose after I got out of prison in the early 2ks
Zeus, God Bless you for what you provide to these rescue animals and condolences on your loss.

My wife and I are both country folk who also connect with animals more than humans. We live on a farm and have had rescue cows, horses, donkeys, chickens, ducks, and pigeons.

Our farm also has an operating dog boarding kennel and training facility (I am a former military K9 handler), and we often foster puppies for the local rescues. It is very hard not to get attached and keep them all. Sometimes, even though I am delighted when a rescue / foster gets adopted by a wonderful and loving individual and especially family, I can also barely make it through saying good bye and watching them drive off.

Over the course of my life I have been witness to many dogs and cat's a few horses being euthanized and it is a most lonely experience and desolate feeling. I just wanted to encourage you through your grief process and to offer you support as you adjust and get ready to do it all over again. You have indeed found a great purpose and anyone who knows and understands animals knows how much it means to them to be touched by a gentle hand, to hear a compassionate and kind tone of voice, and to be given a place of comfort in a loving and safe home while no longer worrying about shelter from the elements or surviving predators or wondering when their belly might be full and satisfied again.

Most importantly, you know, but not all understand, that when an animal that has been lost and alone is held close and feels love and protection, that the innocent and pure affection and appreciation it provides in return is one of the most authentic and genuine things we can experience. May your many future rescues live full and quality lives. Again, God Bless You!

Zeus, God Bless you for what you provide to these rescue animals and condolences on your loss.

My wife and I are both country folk who also connect with animals more than humans. We live on a farm and have had rescue cows, horses, donkeys, chickens, ducks, and pigeons.

Our farm also has an operating dog boarding kennel and training facility (I am a former military K9 handler), and we often foster puppies for the local rescues. It is very hard not to get attached and keep them all. Sometimes, even though I am delighted when a rescue / foster gets adopted by a wonderful and loving individual and especially family, I can also barely make it through saying good bye and watching them drive off.

Over the course of my life I have been witness to many dogs and cat's a few horses being euthanized and it is a most lonely experience and desolate feeling. I just wanted to encourage you through your grief process and to offer you support as you adjust and get ready to do it all over again. You have indeed found a great purpose and anyone who knows and understands animals knows how much it means to them to be touched by a gentle hand, to hear a compassionate and kind tone of voice, and to be given a place of comfort in a loving and safe home while no longer worrying about shelter from the elements or surviving predators or wondering when their belly might be full and satisfied again.

Most importantly, you know, but not all understand, that when an animal that has been lost and alone is held close and feels love and protection, that the innocent and pure affection and appreciation it provides in return is one of the most authentic and genuine things we can experience. May your many future rescues live full and quality lives. Again, God Bless You!
God bless you

This is a stray cat I rescued . His name is Chewy. He is special needs and one of the sweetest animals I’ve ever been around.
I had 6, have 5 now. All off the street. The one that passed had every disease except rabies. Spoiled him for a year and had to put him down. It sucks but them dying with your care and love is better than dying out there alone with no help.

So thank you

Public service announcement -

The OP was/is a troll/dirtbag/pos (whatever you wanna call it) and has been banned long ago.

This is why your quoted posts go unanswered

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity