advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My beautiful Pit that I had to put down.

mrvtwin80

Registered
I am very grateful that I had 12 wonderful years with her. I've had many dogs all through my life always have had one, sometimes too and she was The Very Best of the Best! Broke my heart big time to put her down. I will get another red nose in the future but it's hard to imagine that I could ever find another dog better than my Ruby!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126_133134_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240126_133134_Gallery.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 14
Sorry man, like u said though, u had 12 years to be grateful for. All we can do is appreciate our pets and what they did for us in their lives. I'd like to believe we see them again but not for sure. Dogs and cats are so special what they can do for us. Rest In peace Ruby

Many of us who have let a four-legged friend into our hearts suffer greatly after their departure. Each of them gave you something that you will never experience with anyone else. We will never forget them. But life goes on. And soon, a little ball of fur will enter your life, whom you will love, and who will love you back.

Someday each of us will reach the Pearly Gates then make our way to the Rainbow Bridge where we'll reunite with all the furballs we've cherished on earth. Losing a beloved pet is just as bad as losing a close family member. Sorry for your loss brother!

Someday each of us will reach the Pearly Gates then make our way to the Rainbow Bridge where we'll reunite with all the furballs we've cherished on earth. Losing a beloved pet is just as bad as losing a close family member. Sorry for your loss brother!
Re: reunite

I totally believe this
I had a dream the other night where I crossed over to the other side.
I ended up in a house with a lady I somewhat was familiar with. And in the house were 5 kids. all the kids looked like me.
I then recognized the house as belonging to me.
Some words were exchanged between the lady and I. I basically told her, 'i have to go back. But when I come back here I coming back for what belongs to me.. don't worry you all can still live here'
She said.. 'ok. I'll be here'
After she said that I woke up.

I believe those kids to be my babies that didn't make it through to pregnancy term. Those that were miscarried. The lady was the angel assigned to care for those spirits.

Re: reunite

I totally believe this
I had a dream the other night where I crossed over to the other side.
I ended up in a house with a lady I somewhat was familiar with. And in the house were 5 kids. all the kids looked like me.
I then recognized the house as belonging to me.
Some words were exchanged between the lady and I. I basically told her, 'i have to go back. But when I come back here I coming back for what belongs to me.. don't worry you all can still live here'
She said.. 'ok. I'll be here'
After she said that I woke up.

I believe those kids to be my babies that didn't make it through to pregnancy term. Those that were miscarried. The lady was the angel assigned to care for those spirits.
Wow that's quite some dream to have as it's telling you something. If your wife had 5 miscarriages that's what the 5 kids in the dream must have referenced. Our dreams tie us to the past and to the future.

I am very grateful that I had 12 wonderful years with her. I've had many dogs all through my life always have had one, sometimes too and she was The Very Best of the Best! Broke my heart big time to put her down. I will get another red nose in the future but it's hard to imagine that I could ever find another dog better than my Ruby!
Sorry to hear bro :( I’m sure she had a great life under your care. What are some of your best memories with her?

Sorry to hear you had to let her go. Wife an I have let two of our cats go in the past year and a half.

She was beautiful. As much as it hurts, she has a wonderful life with you. And though she can't be replaced, I'm another pup will have a great life with you in the future.

ohhh noo!!!!!

..so sorry brother

..feel so sad for you (..the pic of her made it even worse ☹️)

"Ruby" ..what a perfect name bc she totally looks like a "Ruby

Condolences for your loss, Brother.

Thank you for sharing her picture. She is beautiful!

I was a military K9 handler and when my GSD was retired I was able to take him into my home as a family pet. 5 years in service together as partners in the field and 7 more living with me as my family and truly best friend. When he died, I couldn't even talk about him or say his name without choking on my words and coming to streaming tears. Took quite a bit of time but eventually I found myself telling endless stories about him while absolutely beaming and smiling for all we shared. Now his memory is a place I go whenever I seek peace and happiness.

In time your grief will transform into a shining and glowing pride for the life and love you gave her, and the loyalty and unbridled affection she provided back, with no sadness left to dampen it.

Until then, prayers for your comfort and healing.

I’m right there with you man… Lost my lil buddy one week ago. He was only 6yr old, but developed cancer. Took him out in 2.5 months.

Man the pain you feel when they pass is terrible. My house feels so god damn empty without him trottin around. My boy Beaux is horsing around with your pup now!

Sorry for your loss! ✊🏽

Cage

IMG_7002.jpeg

I'm sorry, brother. My girl, Indie died suddenly from stomach flip back in November. I had just lost my pug. The pug was 17 years old and it was expected.
Indie died 2 weeks later. She had never been without Pugly. I've been crushed ever since.
Wish you the best

Attachments

• IMG_1401.jpeg
    IMG_1401.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2225.jpeg
    IMG_2225.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0881.jpeg
    IMG_0881.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 5

Staff online