over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My transformation

I know this guy[emoji57]

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Use code "Flex10" in notes for 10% off or add 2 free test prop to notes when orders are over $250.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Today's progress 8 weeks out tomorrow! I have Fridays off, so I figured I'd send in pics to coach today!! Definitely drying out more this past week!
I weighed 197 today from 201 last week! Shits starting to happen [emoji1434][emoji1434]

Train hard everyone

Only change is cardio is 30 min steady state instead of 20 min HIIT... my legs were starting to get trashed 🤣▶️

Glutes are starting to come in also

IMG_1712.jpg IMG_1714.jpg IMG_1708.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This man does not skip leg days lol. Looking great j, quad sweep is impressive.

Looks good.

Attachments

• jyearsleyisaphelon.jpg
    jyearsleyisaphelon.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 267
8 weeks out today! Still goin strong here's this mornings update. Coach added more cardio today, prob gunna up the Tren and Mast a bit

IMG_1766.jpg IMG_1759.jpg

Looky them lats flaring! Appears to be significant growth there. Something you've been putting extra attention towards growth wise? Seems to have jumped up big there very recently. As always, another week of great gains. Keep going j!

Looky them lats flaring! Appears to be significant growth there. Something you've been putting extra attention towards growth wise? Seems to have jumped up big there very recently. As always, another week of great gains. Keep going j!

Thanks bro but I actually didn't hit em as hard this week cuz I trained them with chest, I doubled up cuz the gyms in my neck of the woods are closed tomorrow for Easter. So I'll prob end up goin on lil hike tomorrow morning to get cardio in!

How's you're training bro?

7 weeks out tomorrow! Sitting at 194 my lowest weight yet... coach upped cardio to 60min! 20170421_061438.jpg 20170421_061716.jpg 20170421_061127.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looking great as always j. Great seperstion between muscle groups. Coming along nicely.

My training? Going great! Transitioning into a spring cut here so I'm switcing up quite a few things. Trying amavar and winny together for the first time from a suggestion from flexpack. Training, diet, cardio and daily habits are all inline for a nice recipe for a summer cut. Hitting the beach shredded is the goal. Thanks for asking brother.

Any updates you can share, J? You must be pretty well peeled by now:D

How did this all go for you bro?

fantastic improvements! How did you end up looking? Did you make middleweight, from what I see in the pics, you weren't far off and if you didn't get to middleweight and were still slightly smooth up top... What I would do personally, is stay on the diet and pick another show in about a month, you probably just need a little more time and by then you should make middleweight and be a lot harder... As a middleweight coming in at your leanest, you'd really do some damage...

Too many competitors don't give themselves enough time to lean out properly... What I've learned from experience in the past is that you have to allow sufficient time for the skin to shrink and tighten... Just my opinion, for what it's worth... Learn from what Shelby did a few years ago, he took 4th or 5th as a Lt. Heavyweight, then came back about a month later as either a middleweight or welter, don't remember which, but what I do remember is that he came in shredded and won the overall with mostly the same group of guys as the previous show...

Last edited:
He made LH and won his class as well as the overall. I'm sure he will post pics soon.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity