over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nerve damage, muscle atrophy, and vascual damage/loss

Thick500

Registered
I had a freak injury several years ago in my left shoulder, possibly from heavy military presses. That evening I felt something pop hours after workout while adjusting shower head with my left hand. No pain involved but the days following I had ZERO strength in left tricep and could not overhead extend a 10lb dumbell. Again, it was not painful. As the months went by the strength slowly came back but nothing near 100% and I had sever atrophy in my left arm and tricep. As years went by (being out of gym now too) I would notice occasional numbness in my left arm and hand aswell as tingling and nerve twitching in back of left elbow.

I am back in the gym now after a very long hiatus and strength has come back overall close to what it was before my injury running only TRT test, proviron, and HGH. The skinny part of my lateral head that ties into my shoulder is substantially smaller than my right and nearly missing altogether in 1 section. Vascularity in my left arm is much less overall with the main vein running straight up my bicep seemingly missing altogether. A good pump in the gym will leave Mt right up super inflated where my left barely gets a pump in comparison. Strength however is satisfactory, with my left arm failing maybe 1 rep shy of my right on most lifts.

I say all this to ask if bpc-157 and TB-500 can potentially facilitate some vascular and or neurological repair to my left arm and potentially get my triceps symmetrical again? I have an appt with a neurologist to test for nerve damage but unsure of his knowledge on these peptides. Would like to get some feedback or potential similar experience before I meet with him. Thanks!

Maybe I'm stupid but I can't figure out how to edit my post on mobile...

"The skinny part of my lateral head that ties into my ELBOW (*not shoulder) is substantially smaller than my right and nearly missing altogether in 1 section."

If this is of any comfort a friend of mine had something similar and has regained much of his muscle simply through training.

It took a few years but it has mostly come back.

No idea about the peptide additions though. Good luck brother.

Have you seen physicians prior to the neuroligist? What is the diagnosis? Are they saying it's nerve damage without knowing what exactly caused it? Is something pinched, torn, etc?

Have you seen physicians prior to the neuroligist? What is the diagnosis? Are they saying it's nerve damage without knowing what exactly caused it? Is something pinched, torn, etc?
No I never did. It's been almost 10 years since it happened and it was never painful and strength slowly came back, just left tricep has grown asymmetrical from my right. The vascular difference I never noticed as bf% was never under say 12% until now. I have had horrendous spine issues for over a decade from heavy squats/deads, mountain bike accidents, and ski accidents. Those are gone with now with regular chiropractor visits so I would not think anything is pinched now and numbness in left arm does not occur anymore.

For reference (maybe should have mentioned in OP) this occurred while I was on a 6 week or so follistatin run, site injecting pre-workout mainly bi's and tri's. Not sure if it's related or not. I've finally had enough of having disproportionate arms thus the neurology appointment to have it looked into. BPC and TB seem harmless so I had entertained giving them a run if it could potentially help, especially with vascular growth in left arm. Not sure if that effect is localized or systemic though.

I was just about to post a similar thread but figured id search the forums first. Dont mean to hijack your thread, but my situation may help yours if theres a resolution

I wrestle and surrfered a cervical spine injury which caused dramatic loss of strength and muscle activation on my left side of my upper body. This has resulted in atrophy in the left triceps, pecs, forearms and lats. Its noticeable as fuck when every weekend youre running around shirtless body slamming people. I did pt and started running 2ius of gh and can finally activate those muscles again, but the atrophy is well onset. Ive heard muscle memory shoild have shit popping again, but my right side is getting bigger sincrle i train both sides equally. Should i focus more on left side or look into peptides, or possibly synthol? Im self concious since i wrestle every week and im constantly pretty much nude hah.

I was just about to post a similar thread but figured id search the forums first. Dont mean to hijack your thread, but my situation may help yours if theres a resolution

I wrestle and surrfered a cervical spine injury which caused dramatic loss of strength and muscle activation on my left side of my upper body. This has resulted in atrophy in the left triceps, pecs, forearms and lats. Its noticeable as fuck when every weekend youre running around shirtless body slamming people. I did pt and started running 2ius of gh and can finally activate those muscles again, but the atrophy is well onset. Ive heard muscle memory shoild have shit popping again, but my right side is getting bigger sincrle i train both sides equally. Should i focus more on left side or look into peptides, or possibly synthol? Im self concious since i wrestle every week and im constantly pretty much nude hah.
Missed this when you posted but yeah I am in the same boat. My left bicep, lat, chest, and shoulder are noticeably asymmetrical with biggest difference being in the tricep. A massive pump in the gym leads to it being even more noticeable since blood flow is so much better on right side. I've been running 500mcg tb500 w/ 500mcg bpc157 for about 6 weeks with some improvement. Have recently started IGF DES intraworkout pinned only on left side which has helped even further. I'll continue this for foreseeable future as it's definitely making a difference. I do finish many workouts w/ extra left side work.

You may want to check out youtuber Ryan Humiston who went through almost the exact same situation. He ultimately went w/ stem cell therapy (expensive af) which he says fixed him pretty much completely. He has quite a few videos through that journey, here is the one after he did the stem cells.

Missed this when you posted but yeah I am in the same boat. My left bicep, lat, chest, and shoulder are noticeably asymmetrical with biggest difference being in the tricep. A massive pump in the gym leads to it being even more noticeable since blood flow is so much better on right side. I've been running 500mcg tb500 w/ 500mcg bpc157 for about 6 weeks with some improvement. Have recently started IGF DES intraworkout pinned only on left side which has helped even further. I'll continue this for foreseeable future as it's definitely making a difference. I do finish many workouts w/ extra left side work.

You may want to check out youtuber Ryan Humiston who went through almost the exact same situation. He ultimately went w/ stem cell therapy (expensive af) which he says fixed him pretty much completely. He has quite a few videos through that journey, here is the one after he did the stem cells.

Did you purchase the IGF DES from any of the sponsors here? I would like to know the end result from the IGF, If you retain any of those improvements once you stop.

Honestly, if it’s nerve damage, there’s not much, if any you can do about it. You could try training your left shoulder/tricep with more frequency to try and increase the signal to your brain caused by the denervation. That’s the only thing I can think of other than possible stem cell therapy.

I was there and it sucked. EMG, MRI, and take all the peptides mentioned above if you wanna try to avoid surgery. It's not cheap.

Did you purchase the IGF DES from any of the sponsors here? I would like to know the end result from the IGF, If you retain any of those improvements once you stop.
I did not. Went with a research chem, sarm, peptide type site I've used for years. The progress is nothing dramatic but noticeable. I seem to be making gains faster on my left side than I otherwise would without. Rather or not it will stay is another story. We shall see.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131