over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Anabolic Drug in Sight

Thanks for sharing, I used to be a fan of Patrick, good to see he's still involved in this field

Sounds like something that will definitely be use in a dieting phase by many.

I follow Patrick on Facebook. He seems to have developed either some mental health problems or maybe some sort of addiction over the years. Brilliant guy but he's been in outer space for a long time.

The old heads will remember the story about the "meeting that never was". It was suppose to be like Patrick Arnold, Bruce Kneller, Bill Phillips, Scott Connelly, Anthony Almada, etc. Until.......right before the meeting Patrick OD'd on GHB and puked all over the table.

I follow Patrick on Facebook. He seems to have developed either some mental health problems or maybe some sort of addiction over the years. Brilliant guy but he's been in outer space for a long time.

The old heads will remember the story about the "meeting that never was". It was suppose to be like Patrick Arnold, Bruce Kneller, Bill Phillips, Scott Connelly, Anthony Almada, etc. Until.......right before the meeting Patrick OD'd on GHB and puked all over the table.
I would have given my third testicle to be there.

So do I. I wouldn't trust anything he does after seeing his extremely odd facebook posts in recent years. Used to be a fan but something is wrong with him now.

I've heard loads of stories, similarities to Duchaine. Genius can sometimes present with madness, unfortunately. So too can drug abuse present in chemists. Something clearly has to be wrong, constitutionally, with a man that produces THG ("The Clear") to distribute it to athletes knowingly for profit. That is misspent education & intelligence of the highest degree, and belies a massively outshaped ego and criminal mind.

Yet, to still have that man here, alive, and willing to reconnect with the broader community, can only benefit us. I wouldn't have him manage my investments or do my taxes. But I'll enthusiastically read anything he writes.

I was super pumped until I read they combined it with a GLP-1 agonist.

Gonna be hard af to build muscle when you have zero appetite lol

I was super pumped until I read they combined it with a GLP-1 agonist.

Gonna be hard af to build muscle when you have zero appetite lol
The appetite blunting effect goes away fairly quickly, and those who continually ramp up dose to keep this effect basically don't have to, if they wanted to bulk and still benefit from insulin sensitizing effects. Semaglutide has been shown to preserve LBM and selectively cause fat mass loss already; alone. I'd imagine that tirzepatide, which is actually a dual GLP-1 & GIP agonist that Patrick didn't mention, in combination with this long-acting exerkine analogue could be really impressive in its results, and, of course, AAS & any of these incretin drugs, even more so, if willing to tolerate hormonal side effects, as we all apparently are.

I have submitted an article titled, somewhat clunkily and subject to editorial review, "GLP-1 and GIP Agonists as Partitioning Agents: Recomp (↑LBM and ↓FM) and Incretins (e.g., GLP-1 and GIP agonists like Semaglutide, Tirzepatide) vs. Insulin (exogenous) – Partitioning (the p-ratio) – Leptin and Insulin Sensitivity – Why Hyperglycemia ≠ Insulin Resistance, and How Incretins Preserve Muscle and Preferentially Reduce Fat Stores (i.e., Serving as Partitioning Agents)" that makes the case that this drug class actually qualify as mild partitioning agents like clenbuterol, but rather than causing insulin resistance like clen, they work to potently enhance insulin sensitivity.

If I read it correctly (I quickly cruised through it earlier) they already have it working or a mechanism of it in an injectable. Likely a matter of time before peptide and research companies start offering it for “research” purposes.

While something new always sounds great it’s hard to top what we know works and has decades of research and experience behind it. Just my .02.

I loved superdrol back in my early 20’s when it came out. But knowing what I do now about it I would absolutely do things different.

Not saying they possess the same potential side effects, but nobody will know, especially in a “bodybuilding” context for quite some time once it’s out.

So do I. I wouldn't trust anything he does after seeing his extremely odd facebook posts in recent years. Used to be a fan but something is wrong with him now.
He made an extremely strange comment on a FB post of mine about incest. Have talked with him online in forums , on FB for many years.

Seems like this drug catabolizes muscle in the form of muscle protein so not a good choice by any means. Is there something you ve missed?

If this new exerkine does what's on the label, don't have to train either. Hey, if you can afford it, that's my view.
Very skeptical the way he blew things out of proportion on Facebook post of mine a couple months ago when there's a new Tennessee paternity law about one in three fathers is not the dad for unmarried couples in genetic testing that the testing companies were hiding. Tennessee either made it a law or is proposing a law since so many fathers were not biological fathers and paid child support. He was talking about incest kind of out of nowhere with this law . He doesn't live that far from me I've been by his town Champaign , I'll on my way to competing in junior Nationals in Chicago 2017.

Very skeptical the way he blew things out of proportion on Facebook post of mine a couple months ago when there's a new Tennessee paternity law about one in three fathers is not the dad for unmarried couples in genetic testing that the testing companies were hiding. Tennessee either made it a law or is proposing a law since so many fathers were not biological fathers and paid child support. He was talking about incest kind of out of nowhere with this law . He doesn't live that far from me I've been by his town Champaign , I'll on my way to competing in junior Nationals in Chicago 2017.
Creepy and strange.

Yea, have followed Pat since the mid-90's, was on 1-2 private forums with him, that included the who's who from back in the day. I have not followed him much the past many years though. Hope he is well, guy is a legend in our 'field,' whether he is liked or not.

I can't comment on any of his current/recent posts from social media, but it makes me wonder if he is just trolling people on purpose? I hope that is the case at least, but I have no idea.

If I read it correctly (I quickly cruised through it earlier) they already have it working or a mechanism of it in an injectable. Likely a matter of time before peptide and research companies start offering it for “research” purposes.
I guess its possible availability in the next future as a “UGL“ product is what intrigues most readers of this thread...
Same happened with Semaglutite, and that was fast.

Makes me think he's involved in manufacturing it for a company or companies, so he can promote it to sell it, companies sell it and come to him , before another chemist catches on how to synthesize it. It's a quick profit before other people start making it.

He did bring 6 oxo which is a decent and good ai.still have some from 2009. He brought dmaa to the bb market. Many prohormones 1 ads 4 ads , all which he promoted and was involved financially indirectly and sometimes directly with Ergopharm. Many companies have hired him to make their stuff for them as a consultant.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws