over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Anabolic Drug in Sight

Looks to be the next big dieting drug substitute on the horizon?

AB

He doesn't mention that apelin agonists have shown issues with cardiac hypertrophy also. If azelaprag has this issue, androgen use would be a problem.
Apelin itself has been shown to ameliorate cardiac-related problems, including hypertension, congenital heart disease, valvular disease, and hypertrophy.
Are there studies showing that the synthetic analogues did the opposite?

Apelin itself has been shown to ameliorate cardiac-related problems, including hypertension, congenital heart disease, valvular disease, and hypertrophy.
Are there studies showing that the synthetic analogues did the opposite?
The research on apelin shows mixed results, both prevention and inducing cardiac hypertrophy.

If this new exerkine does what's on the label, don't have to train either. Hey, if you can afford it, that's my view.
This is true, as time goes by semaglutide and other things will come out that make it easier for people to get in shape. But IMO it will still be the boys who can push the intensity in the gym that will be the biggest and the boys who can control their appetite with willpower that will be the leanest.

The company that makes it, BioAge Labs, sounds interesting.

If I read it correctly (I quickly cruised through it earlier) they already have it working or a mechanism of it in an injectable. Likely a matter of time before peptide and research companies start offering it for “research” purposes.

While something new always sounds great it’s hard to top what we know works and has decades of research and experience behind it. Just my .02.

I loved superdrol back in my early 20’s when it came out. But knowing what I do now about it I would absolutely do things different.

Not saying they possess the same potential side effects, but nobody will know, especially in a “bodybuilding” context for quite some time once it’s out.
At least with this we have HUMAN research in a controlled environment vs some of the other stuff, YK-11, that has, at first, only been studied in a petri dish and not even rodents when first available. lol

At least with this we have HUMAN research in a controlled environment vs some of the other stuff, YK-11, that has, at first, only been studied in a petri dish and not even rodents when first available. lol
Many drugs doctors use only has animal studies. Part of medical field.

No, all drugs prescribed by doctors have been approved through clinical trials. Even if used off label, there still has been clinical trials for other purposes.
Doctor friend who's office used to sell vitamins to, and present studies on muscle, fatloss, vitamins for various uses, including pregnant women and folate acid first few months and omega 3 s in pregnant women and babies first couple to few years, especially ,a couple to be safe but at any age, showed increased cognitive function, said a lot of the studies were done in rodents.

No, all drugs prescribed by doctors have been approved through clinical trials. Even if used off label, there still has been clinical trials for other purposes.
I just know I'd never volunteer to be big pharmas Guinea pig. Google Pfizer vaccine trials Africa, yikes.

Doctor friend who's office used to sell vitamins to, and present studies on muscle, fatloss, vitamins for various uses, including pregnant women and folate acid first few months and omega 3 s in pregnant women and babies first couple to few years, especially ,a couple to be safe but at any age, showed increased cognitive function, said a lot of the studies were done in rodents.
Vitamins and fish oil fall into GRAS categories due to their presence in food sources. Drugs require some sort of clinical trials prior to release to the market.

The appetite blunting effect goes away fairly quickly, and those who continually ramp up dose to keep this effect basically don't have to, if they wanted to bulk and still benefit from insulin sensitizing effects. Semaglutide has been shown to preserve LBM and selectively cause fat mass loss already; alone. I'd imagine that tirzepatide, which is actually a dual GLP-1 & GIP agonist that Patrick didn't mention, in combination with this long-acting exerkine analogue could be really impressive in its results, and, of course, AAS & any of these incretin drugs, even more so, if willing to tolerate hormonal side effects, as we all apparently are.
I thought the only study that examined semaglutide's effect on body composition was part of the Phase I study, which showed 38% of weight lost was lean body mass?

Granted, I’m personally not inferring much from that since it did not track or even prescribe exercise for any of the participants.

The appetite blunting effect goes away fairly quickly, and those who continually ramp up dose to keep this effect basically don't have to, if they wanted to bulk and still benefit from insulin sensitizing effects.
Does the effect on gastric emptying wane as well? I’m wondering if a small amount could be used in a manner similar to metformin.

That "doctor" friend of yours is not practicing medicine. He's what's called in parlance, a: huckster, scheister, phony, conman, grifter, jack-of-all-trades, trickster. By extrapolation, you are not a patient, you are what's called in parlance, a: mark, sucker, idiot, sleighted, tricked.

I thought the only study that examined semaglutide's effect on body composition was part of the Phase I study, which showed 38% of weight lost was lean body mass?

Granted, I’m personally not inferring much from that since it did not track or even prescribe exercise for any of the participants.
I'll link you to the article containing the pertinent study from 2022 when MesoRx publishes my article!

This is true, as time goes by semaglutide and other things will come out that make it easier for people to get in shape. But IMO it will still be the boys who can push the intensity in the gym that will be the biggest and the boys who can control their appetite with willpower that will be the leanest.
Sure, I agree, I lift heavy shit and enjoy my circle, and guys that currently have discipline win in the end wrt aesthetics. There is no taming the power of chemistry, though. Eventually, the scrawny tech nerds with the fattest wallets will be the winners and we'll be the suckers. The reality of the world, and the essence of Capitalism, triumph, at the end of the day. After some market recalibrations, it could be someone else at the top of the litter. But it won't be you, brother.

That "doctor" friend of yours is not practicing medicine. He's what's called in parlance, a: huckster, scheister, phony, conman, grifter, jack-of-all-trades, trickster.
That "doctor" friend of yours is not practicing medicine. He's what's called in parlance, a: huckster, scheister, phony, conman, grifter, jack-of-all-trades, trickster. By extrapolation, you are not a patient, you are what's called in parlance, a: mark, sucker, idiot, sleighted, tricked.

By extrapolation, you are not a patient, you are what's called in parlance, a: mark, sucker, idiot, sleighted, tricked.

Well did burn some maluscrum cantagiousome off my penis, and helped it heal up, so at least he helped me in that regard. He also cut three cysts out . In addition, to buying prescriptions legally,and him writing me scripts that insurance covers, for a very low $ price, as that helped me at the time.

Well did burn some maluscrum cantagiousome off my penis, and helped it heal up, so at least he helped me in that regard. He also cut three cysts out . In addition, to buying prescriptions legally,and him writing me scripts that insurance covers, for a very low $ price, as that helped me at the time.
OK, good, just, caveat emptor.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner