over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New car or growth hormone? I'm 22

If you look at this logically, its pretty easy.

A new truck is going to last a while and it seems like you need it. Its going to provide you with more safety when on the road, increase your confidence, ability to fuck women and might be more economical in the long run than your current truck. You will be using it regularly.

What the fuck is HGH going to do? Make you look peeled for 6 months, then you will go back to looking the same as before. Enlarge your heart, daily injections and you may experience negative side effects at 22.

Get the truck and don't ask such a stupid question again. :)

Neither, find a sound investment and use your money to make more and in a few years you can buy the truck and the drugs. Patience is a virtue ;)
Best advice and years from now you'll look back and say the same thing.

Put your ego aside and go to school. Be an accountant. You'll hate it but you can always fall back on it. Otherwise you're going to be 35 stripping for gay Chinese midgets for growth money still paying off your truck wondering if this all life has to offer.

Go with the truck. I am 23 and wish I had the money to get a new truck but all my money is going towards school and I don't regret it one bit.

If you are willing to sacrifice quality of life, for a bunch of drugs, that will be gone in a matter of months, your priorities are fucked. I am sorry.

This is a luxury. It should consume your disposable income. Money you could spend on drinking, going out to eat, or dildos, not money you should be using for personal betterment.

That isn't to say you should go out and buy a vehicle you can't afford, or the most expensive vehicle you can afford. But if you are driving around an unreliable heap, you will likely need to keep pissing money into, in order to take more drugs, you sir have a problem.

You don't need hgh or a new car to 'get pussy'. But obviously get a new car... hgh can come later.

Buy the truck and use MK-677 for your hgh. For $1.50/day MK-677 gives you a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period from one 25mg oral sublingual
Dose. Just read some of these threads on MK-677. It's an amazing HGH Secretagogue. Screw pissing away big money on HGH.

Bro, personality gets pussy. A nice truck or physique help but only for a one nighter..... Which ain't bad if that's what your looking for!! Good luck! Get the truck!

Run 6-8 iu pharm grade GH a day for 6 months or save up for a badass truck?

In all seriousness I'm tired of holding m breathe every time I bring a chick back to my car from the club knowing she's probably thinking this guy is broke as fuck when she sees my beat to shit truck. I want a nice sexy black ford, it's embarrassing driving a piece of shit. On the other hand I know what GH can do because Ive run it before. I felt I was more attractive on it, better skin and hair, eyes were whiter, my mood was better, sleep was better, humatrope is incredible stuff.

Just trying to think what will get me more pussy long term:cool:

Your going to the club still , Buy the truck

Get the truck, screw some GH.

If you look good, and have good build then dnt matter what you drive...

Become a car salesman and get a demo for free,free gas if your good,plus you can walk outside and get paid.You can also dress nice every day.A good carsalesperson can make 75,000-130,000 a year to boot.Great place to pick up chicks makes it the perfect job,so you can send the money on growth.

With a new car you will have way more fun. You might not even notice the hgh by the end of it :)

Only buy the car if you need one... I'd save up and buy a house.

I took care of priorities in order, at 22, bought a house, 23, bought a new car, at 24, had some money for fun...

I'm trying to do this now. except i have a paid off truck and car. No house, yet. but hope by 25 that'll be taken care of. lol

Last edited:
Buy the truck and use MK-677 for your hgh. For $1.50/day MK-677 gives you a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period from one 25mg oral sublingual
Dose. Just read some of these threads on MK-677. It's an amazing HGH Secretagogue. Screw pissing away big money on HGH.

x2

25mg every day and you are gtg for HGH.

So what's the girl going to think when u take her to your parents house in your bad ass truck? What is going to happen when mommy discovers your hgh stash?

My opinion: Neither. Get a nice looking used car in great shape, and save yourself a ton of money. Trust me, unless you only date dumb girls, most people would be questioning why you're in a brand new ride. And when the girl realizes that you won't take her to fancy restaurants, or buy her nice things because all your money is wrapped up in some kick ass truck, she's going to go home, and take her pussy with her, never to be seen again lol!

As far as HGH goes, the stuff works well, it's kinda pricy though, and at your age you should be able to build muscle and stay lean pretty easily without it. Without knowing you personally, I'd say it's probably a waste of money for you, as it would be for most 22 year olds.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear